• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Losing faith in DRK

This is, by far, the best idea regarding "promotional activities" for Darkcoin.

tumblr_lgjxo9LVZV1qafrh6.png

But seriously, the Darkcoin Foundation will have plenty of much better things up their sleeve than this for the future. I just worry that there is a gap now.

Bitcoin was updated recently, but its still in Beta - after nearly 6 years in the public.

I also seem to remember that Satoshi identified anonymity issues in 2010, but they are still working on a solution.

So do you want me to collect questions which will be answered by evan regulary in a dedicated thread?

A nonstopongoing EVAN-AMA?

LOL..... Hahaha....
Vertoe, Evan needs to brand his own "Evan Action Figure" and have it manufactured (in China) with recording of answers to every question, so if someone needs an answer or a reminder, all they have to do is crank it up. :)
He'll make a fortune for selling his own action figure, he's such a celeb in the crypto community now. :)

Nobody should be losing faith in DRK. People are just too impatient. She's on the move now! Steady UP UP UP
Almost tripled my investment from when i bought more DRK at 0.0030 last month.

Back