• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Basilpop, the Dash subreddit moderator, does not have the temperament to be a moderator (PART 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if OP jumped ship to other coins and is no longer invested in Dash, i dont really see much point in keeping this thread open....

Finally showing his true colors as a traitor and a troll. I was right all along. As usual.
Someone give him an award!

Well, if OP jumped ship to other coins and is no longer invested in Dash, i dont really see much point in keeping this thread open....
I love how you all like to decide when everyone's done talking. It doesn't even occur to you that other people have participated in this topic, or might have something else to add. At first I thought it was only macrochip and tungfa, but I see the attitude runs down to regular users as well.

I've emailed Ryan and Evan. I've tagged all the moderators of /r/dashpay. In all those pages there isn't a single criticism of Macrochip, but there's plenty about me and everyone else that is reporting.

This is the very worse community I've seen in crypto. Not because you have horrible people in it, but because you don't care.
Adios!

I've emailed Ryan and Evan. I've tagged all the moderators of /r/dashpay. In all those pages there isn't a single criticism of Macrochip, but there's plenty about me and everyone else that is reporting.

This is the very worse community I've seen in crypto. Not because you have horrible people in it, but because you don't care.
Adios!
Hush now little randomtrollero, let's play us all off with your true colors before tungfa closes the thread:

mxJwGPC.png

I think you all should take a damn hint. Your reactions to @Macrochip being able to just run all over Reddit banning users and is STILL banning users and insulting others. It’s sad to see the actions @tungfa HASNT made.

He should have had a suspension of his mod rights until further notice(as I recommended) but because no action was taken he extended a users ban from 14 days to permanently banned, explanation: “I thought you were a known community member but turns out you aren’t”
(User that commented on this forum and spoke against his actions)

Still after that no one cared. Still is a mod and can ban Dash users.

We honestly should have all been unbanned by now, it’s sad how we aren’t. It’s quite obvious that Macrochip shouldn’t be a mod. There’s only what 3-5 users here complaining about bans. How long does it take to read why a user is banned and decide if the ban was fair or not?

hey guys
ok , on it
(obviously busy as on consensus and such)

so
- mizzymax and captain tom are back on reddit / testrun / let’s see what happens
- randomalbum still seem to be needing some cooling off time
these personal attacks against me and others + foul language will NOt help your cause !
- Macro is on a cooling off time , we had a talk and he will be back after

there are NO punishments here !!!
(in case u guys are still looking for it )

apology
well , u always need 2 for a fight , as i was not involved in this personal therebis none

i can apologise for taking this long to sort it out - but - as u might know , i am dam busy with a ton of other stuff

mods in general
yes we are short , core team guys like me as mods / admins was the deal back in 2014 and sure that is not feasible anymore. (way too busy to dig though this kind of stuff)
talked to fernando already reg hiring staff mods and the likes , this will probably take some time but is on the pipeline

ok
i consider this case closed
2 back on
1 still on time out
maco cooling off
new mods in pipeline

@tungfa, done too little, too late. It also took you 8 days to unban 2 people. You see my personal attacks but don't see yours. It's not a big deal when YOU use foul language in this very thread, but when others do it's a problem. You can call everyone 12 year olds but I can't call you incompetent. Why am I still banned from /r/dashpay? Because of things I said to you in the forum? It's funny how you said the forum is separate from the subreddit when you tried to find an excuse not to be responsible for what happened, but thinks it's ok to ban me there because of things I said here.

@tungfa, you're just as incompetent, self-centered and oblivious to community as macrochip is. If there's any proposal or any action it should 100% involve removing you from your position too.

Last edited:
@tungfa, done too little, too late. It also took you 8 days to unban 2 people. You see my personal attacks but don't see yours. It's not a big deal when YOU use foul language in this very thread, but when others do it's a problem. You can call everyone 12 year olds but I can't call you incompetent. Why am I still banned from /r/dashpay? Because of things I said to you in the forum? It's funny how you said the forum is separate from the subreddit when you tried to find an excuse not to be responsible for what happened, but thinks it's ok to ban me there because of things I said here.

@tungfa, you're just as incompetent, self-centered and oblivious to community as macrochip is. If there's any proposal or any action it should 100% involve removing you from your position too.

Not only he is incompetent. He is also mean and against free speech.
He put a delay to my account, so thar I can post one message every 1.5 hour.
I tried to subscribe new accounts (@demo4,@demo5,@demo6,@demo7,@demois8) to be able to communicate with other people, and not only he blocked the new accounts but also deleted ALL their messages. I challenge to reveal the messages, for everyone to see what I was talking and whether this messages deserved to be deleted.

He is a filthy censor, and he has to be removed ASAP from the duties of moderator.

Last edited:
Not only he is incompetent. He is also mean and against free speech.
He put a delay to my account, so thar I can post one message every 1.5 hour.
I tried to subscribe new accounts (@demo4,@demo5,@demo6,@demo7,@demois8) to be able to communicate with other people, and not only he blocked the new accounts but also deleted ALL their messages. I challenge to reveal the messages, for everyone to see what I was talking and whether this messages deserved to be deleted.

He is a filthy censor, and he has to be removed ASAP from the duties of moderator.

trolls and multiple accounts are not allowed demo
read the instructions ;)

trolls and multiple accounts are not allowed demo
read the instructions ;)

@tungfa,
Are moderators who insult users allowed?
Are incompetent moderators allowed?
Are moderators who are complacent to large scale abuse of users allowed?
Are moderators that don't follow the rules allowed?

If not, when are YOU going to be banned?

You are just as guilty as macrochip for everything that happened. You did most of the things he is being punished for, and also allowed him to do it right under your nose, for many months.

Incompetence at its finest.

So tungfa in this thread, because he thought I was "spamming". I got the ban reversed thanks to @TroyDASH, but no apology from @tungfa. Seems to me like another trigger-happy mod who shouldn't be in this position.

Here is the post that is apparently worth a ban for "spam" (from memory, because apparently it's not possible to restore deleted posts):

I agree 100% with this thread. Basilpop has been making trouble on the Dash Reddit for years, and it's seriously hurting Dash. I hope we can find a way to get rid of him and the people that support his terrible behaviour.

@randomalbum Please message me if you need more Dash for the proposal fee.

banned for toxic trolling?

Yes, because defending Dash and calling out well known Monero troll assholes like "xmronadaily" spewing lies about "centralized Masternode instamine scam" over at r/cryptocurrency is now definitely a qualifier for "toxic trolling".

Let's see where you have your "evidence" from: Someone who is no longer moderator of r/cryptocurrency himself (u/travis-). And he intentionally left out what I actually said. Why wouldn't he? I was calling out bullshit from a Monero troll and he definitely does not like that going by his deep XMR community involvement.

You refuse to even look at what actually happened there (or at any of the other instances) and instead choose to make up another lie that fits your narrative here while willingly accepting what a Dash-hating XMR-loyal ex-moderator of r/cryptocurrency tells you.

For that reason you're a willfully ignorant and conniving traitor. Not really surprising though. With a name like "Dashcoiner" you're on the wrong forum anyway. This is the place you're looking for:
http://dashcoin.info/

EDIT:

I've never been the type to brag about anything I do and I really didn't want to write all this at all, but this ridiculous shit show is begging for a bitch slap seeing all these ignorant lies.

First of all, tungfa has done what Ryan asked him to. You should really lay off the attacks on him before you come to regret it. He's too busy to concern himself with this kindergarden issue and you bratty kids whining about bans you all well deserved as I have laid out exhaustively now.

But let's fill this useless discussion with some substance, shall we?

Simple question: What has any single one of you, who is moaning in here about my mod position done to improve this community?
  • How many newcomers did you get onboarded since February 2015?
    [1] [2] [3]
  • How many educational threads did you start/participate in?
    [1] [2] [3]
  • How often and how well did you defend Dash on other subreddits?

• Did you inspire the 2MB blocksize increase vote the crypto-scene is still talking about to this day or was that me?
  • Are you the one constantly updating the subreddit sidebar and stickies on the frontpage or is that me and exclusively me?
  • Have you been dealing with people like this for 3 years or was that me?
Let's have some fun: Here is irrefutable evidence of me being an evil power-drunk trigger-happy banhammer dropping lunatic moderator (LOL) Remember: "There is absolutely no hate directed at Dash, nor has there ever been!"

Did Evan himself make you a mod for being helpful and making useful suggestions as far back as in the early days or was that me?

I've been a mod to Dash before tungfa joined that community so you attacking him for anything that (you fantasize) I have done is not only silly, it's downright trolling and an attempt to directly hurt the community.

Obviously these links are just an excerpt of my work. Browse through my profile without cherry picking or ignoring the context of the actual discussion and you will find more and more importantly realize every time I use strong language, it was fully justified in the situation, since I only reply in kind. Keep ignoring the context of my comments to fit your narrative. Nobody will believe you except for weak-minded fools and those are no assets to this community anyway.

Complain about me all you want. I've done more for this community than all the persons I have banned combined (which isn't actually too hard, because I only ban trolls, haters and liars, but the point still stands).

And you have the audacity to wonder why I'm still holding the position I hold in this community and act outraged I'm not removed the second you dogs started barking?

You want me banned from r/dashay?
With what right?
Who are you?
What have you done for this project?

Last edited:
Look @tovarish, here is Basilpop/Macrochip (who was supposedly "cooling off") trolling and attacking everyone (especially me) who reported/banned him for making 100s of toxic posts and ruining our subreddit.
Notice how he continues to use violent bullying rhetoric ("begging for a bitch slap") and threats ("You should really lay off the attacks on him before you come to regret it").
His own words damn him and amply (plus rudely) demonstrate his lack of insight, much less remorse.
See how he rationalizes making an ass of himself (and by association Dash) by speculating about the motivations of the mod who banned him (after giving him many warnings) for "calling people cucks."
This is exactly why we need a Community Coordinator! When toxic behavior like Basilpop's needs to be addressed, he should not be allowed to try turning the tables by personalizing the issue and making it about "what right" *I* personally have, as if that ad-hom deflection can really justify his well-documented history of being a cyber bully while proudly wearing his Dash Mod hat.
We need a babysitter who can patiently explain that speculation about motivations is not a good faith nor productive way to engage in conversation, for toxic people that believe they are psychic and thus feel entitled to critique others from a position of superior motivational purity.

You can criticize Macrochip's demeanor (this point has already been made abundantly clear), but I find it striking that you are not even acknowledging anything about what Macrochip has accomplished (and thoroughly linked to). We really need to take a step back and look at the big picture here.
What do I think?
Yes, we need to professionalize the oversight/moderation of our social communities, so that any representation on behalf of Dash is consistent with Dash's reputation as being one of the most professional projects.
Yes, I am sure some people are/have been turned off by strong language or premature judgment.
Yes, hire a community manager and enforce rules on moderators.
No, macrochip did not ruin the subreddit. In fact he has contributed more than anyone else, which is glaringly obvious in light of what he just referenced.
No, macrochip has not "sabotaged millions of dollars and thousands of man-hours worth of marketing and community outreach efforts". This is completely unsubstantiated. Do you not understand why someone would react strongly to a claim like this?

Plus, Dash is like the iceberg. Yes, you see what's going on with respect to the 10% that's sticking out of the water. But one generally does not see what is going on in the background.

@TroyDASH. In any decent community, when you are caught insulting hundreds of users and abusing your privileges you get kicked out. Only Dash's Inner Circle tolerate this without punishment and it's very obvious to everyone that you are protecting a member of your little group. If he was not part of the Dash Inner Circle (where rules don't apply), you would have done with him exactly what he has done to us and all the other hundreds of "trolls".

What does a person need to do to be banned from the Dash subreddit and forum? If breaking the rules hundreds of times, abusing, insulting, mocking, and ridiculing hundreds of users is not enough, then what is it?

@TroyDASH. In any decent community, when you are caught insulting hundreds of users and abusing your privileges you get kicked out. Only Dash's Inner Circle tolerate this without punishment and it's very obvious to everyone that you are protecting a member of your little group. If he was not part of the Dash Inner Circle (where rules don't apply), you would have done with him exactly what he has done to us and all the other hundreds of "trolls".

What does a person need to do to be banned from the Dash subreddit and forum? If breaking the rules hundreds of times, abusing, insulting, mocking, and ridiculing hundreds of users is not enough, then what is it?

It would be more prudent to patiently wait for the situation to be resolved (since it has already been acknowledged by everyone), than to continue on an impetuous tirade.

So to conclude:
  1. You have nothing to show for
  2. You are nobody in this community
  3. You have helped no one whatsoever
  4. You have no argument left but repeating of what was already addressed
  5. You failed to address anything I wrote beyond the sentence "Let's fill this discussion with substance"

Fluffypony trolls in his capacity as a private individual, not while wearing his subreddit mod hat
Fluffypony is a moderator of r/Monero you buffoon.

perfectly reasonable requests to stop "calling people cucks."
I will call Dash-haters, -liars and -trolls cucks any day I damn well please, especially when they continue to lie and spread disinformation.

Repeating already posted content is clear evidence of desperation. Every single quote was perfectly justified and I stand by it. You may get mad all you want, I won't step down and the more you complain the more I stand confirmed in my decision. You know why? Because I know your secret.

You read that right, iCEHOLE. I know it's you. The epic loser who finally came to terms with Dash's superiority creating a secondary account around the same time you created your trolling account known as "Dash News Network" which failed miserably in your puny attempts to disrupt this community. You knew exactly after sending that PM you had to switch accounts, because I would publish it, sealing the fate of that account for good. All your moronic posts by that have been deleted. How does it feel? Knowing all that effort was for nothing?

"Dashcoiner" is an account created by our behated iCEHOLE loser troll during the same time he created "Dash News Network" and now he's out on a personal, miserable, pathetic vendetta after the countless humiliations he endured by me personally during his squirmy bile and toxicity spewing years over at Bitcointalk.

You have no power here and I will personally make sure that you never will. Haven't you noticed you're the only loser left in here still harping on about this useless issue? Haven't you noticed I have already proven beyond the shadow of a doubt that I am an asset to this community and you a liability at best? What makes you think anyone cares about anything you do here? You have been a Dash hater since almost day 1. Nobody cares what you want or think. Roll over and die.

I'm asking @tungfa or @fernando to confirm the fact that @Dashcoiner=@DashNewsNetwork by comparing the IP addresses. Anyone wanna take me up on a bet they're the same person?

PS:
It should go without saying, but the second the forum administration confirmed my assumption via IP comparison, your recently created Reddit account will be permanently banned instantly for trolling, hating and spewing lies against Dash for over 3 years in a row. I don't care that you finally came around supporting Dash now. You remain a horrible person.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back