• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

NEW MEMBERS: Welcome to Dash! Introduce yourself...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been in the corner of the room observing and smoking cigarettes a while but I like what I am seeing in the room and decided to join the conversation. Looking forward to learning more here and seeing where this goes.

Hi guys I am a new member and I want to post about my current project but that would include placing links so here is me posting for the sake of...

Good day Dash.
I'm Abdullah affectionately called ultimatecrypto. A Nigerian but A Ghanaian resident.
I believe CRYPTOCURRENCY is the way to solve Africa economic woes. If our beloved black Africans knew about crytpocurrency they wouldn't be traded for Slavery at Libya as a result of seeking for greener pastures.

The campaign has started and I know Dash is the light to clear the darkness on Africa

Hi everyone, I am from Venezuela, crypto enthusiast and programmer.

Off topic but can't upload an avatar using Safari or Firefox, is there any limitation for being a n00b?

* Urls reformatted due to 3 posts limitation

[Error] Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (HTTP/2.0 404) (imageMapResizer map, line 0)
[Error] Multiple 'X-Frame-Options' headers with conflicting values ('SAMEORIGIN, : DENY') encountered when loading 'account avatar-upload'. Falling back to 'DENY'.
[Error] Refused to display 'account avatar-upload' in a frame because it set 'X-Frame-Options' to 'SAMEORIGIN, : DENY'.
[Error] Sandbox access violation: Blocked a frame at "dash org" from accessing a frame at "null". The frame being accessed is sandboxed and lacks the "allow-same-origin" flag.

Hello Dash World! Im Alejandro Echeverria from Venezuela. Im an entrepreneur with 2 active companies here in Venezuela and soon Peru & Panama. I loved the Dash project because it really use the concepts of criptocurrencies and blockchain: speed, privacy (Evolution is the future of micro payments) and the governance system is revolutionary. Me and my partners are thinking about a proposal to help a real and a huge adoption of DASH in our country. You guys will listen about us soon! Lets go!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back