NEW MEMBERS: Welcome to Dash! Introduce yourself...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rynold

Jan 2, 2019
Hello guys, New to the community. I would like to introduce myself. Please accept me guys.

Jet Cash

Jan 4, 2019
Apologies - I seem to have slipped up and started an intro thread on the off topic board.
I'm Jet Cash from the Bitcoin community, and I've become interested in Dash as a currency for use in South American and African countries with oppressive regimes controlling the population and the banking. I've synchronised a node, and I'm now looking at ways to fund my wallet. I'll be adding Dash as a payment option to my domain name sales sites. That will be a start.

Reactions: TaoOfSatoshi

TaoOfSatoshi

Grizzled Member
Jul 15, 2014
Dash Nation
www.dashnation.com
Apologies - I seem to have slipped up and started an intro thread on the off topic board.
I'm Jet Cash from the Bitcoin community, and I've become interested in Dash as a currency for use in South American and African countries with oppressive regimes controlling the population and the banking. I've synchronised a node, and I'm now looking at ways to fund my wallet. I'll be adding Dash as a payment option to my domain name sales sites. That will be a start.
Great! Happy you are here. Good luck with acquiring Dash.

sawomu

Jan 6, 2019
Greetings.
Amazing project which I'm now proud to be part of. Pulled trigger on dash over last few days and set up wallet just a few mins ago.

JannyLi

Jan 14, 2019
Hi! I'm Janny, new here and trying to figure out how this site works. I'm so happy to be here! So a few words about myself:
- I'm 28
- I'm a beauty artist and do love organic cosmetics like Emu Oil
- I'm married
- I wanna try myself out in the IT world

rosita

Aug 6, 2018
Hello, I'm Nathan from Newark, US. and I'm looking for a Social media marketing strategy. where I can run my digital currency business.
In our country today is a good day. Therefore, I wish you only good, random Nathan. I hope this forum and it`s family will not disappoint you.

Dynx

Feb 1, 2019
Hello,

Im Miguel, part of the DynX team. A Decentralised Crypto Asset Exchange pre launched today in testnet.

Nice to meet you all!

Rs-Calvin

Feb 12, 2019
Hello,

This is Calvin K from Sales Team of Redswitches.com, We deal with webhosting Dedicated server.
RedSwitches uses only top-quality branded hardware. All packages include free setup, generous amount of bandwidth* and DDoS protection.

Thanks
Calvin K
Sales Team
Redswitches.com

Status
Not open for further replies.