NEW MEMBERS: Welcome to Dash! Introduce yourself...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legento

Apr 8, 2019
fitose.com
By exercising on a regular basis you are giving your body the energy boost it needs to ramp up your metabolism rate to start efficiently and effectively losing weight on a daily basis. I don't about you but that sounds pretty darn good to me.

Sea_Buckthorn

Feb 5, 2019
By exercising on a regular basis you are giving your body the energy boost it needs to ramp up your metabolism rate to start efficiently and effectively losing weight on a daily basis. I don't about you but that sounds pretty darn good to me.
Ehm...ok...

deltair15

Apr 10, 2019
fitose.com
So go forth and start losing all that unwanted weight that years of undisciplined living have left behind. Take control of your life starting today. Soon you'll be glad you did. When that day comes there will be no looking back.

MahdiDarabi

Mar 30, 2019
hello, I'm Mahdi Darabi from Tehran and work in IT industry especially blockchain and hyperledger development.
glad to be a member of Dash nation.

Joanne2

Mar 28, 2019
I'm still learning crypto, new to Dash. I'm excited to see how will this will turn out. Will the risk turn out for the better, hopefully. :)

alexisrenezelveger

Apr 19, 2019
hello! My name is Alexis and I am looking for a pertner who is going to Blockchain life 2019 conference which is held in 2 days!Guys!Who is visiting Singapore and participate in such a great conference??

Status
Not open for further replies.