• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

iBeLink™ DM11G ASIC Dash Miner Support Thread

You removed the uploads from the web interface DM11, because apparently the machine DM11 querying the firmware at once would get the firmware from DM22, while maintaining the power supply 810 watts for the low frequency chip, you only need to replace the power supply on a 1200-1400 watt to get a 38G, it's not really a good policy, once again, I recommend talking with their leadership, it would be unrealistically strong step on your part, and tomorrow hundreds of clients will forever give your heart Ibelin.

I watched the nutritive tracts on DM11, but you don't post support DM22, because it's the same machine. Apparently marketing has played a cruel joke. You have the right firmware for DM11, much higher hash rate, why ruin his reputation. You forgot to blame A5 and X10 market not only D3, and DM11, DM22 until you get to the actual owners, they will no longer have weight on stage of mining, and will again blame other manufacturers. Give firmware for DM11, DM22 for. Talk to your guidance, I think it will be a very strong step, and winning the battle over Bitmain, and in the next issue people will come to you, not to other manufacturers.
Hi,

I only mentioned Bitmain's D3 because that is the most abundant machine out there besides our DM11G and DM22G. I am not blaming anyone. Of course with all these ASICs the difficulty has spiked tremendously.
The DM11G and DM22G are different machines, they just use the same case design. The DM11G will not update to a DM22G firmware because they are just fundamentally different. Different design of the hashing boards and different control scheme. I am not sure where you are getting your information but they seem to be wrong.
Also, please start your own thread for comments/complaints/etc and keep this thread for support issues. Thank you.

Is the question relevant firmware on DM11 is not a question of technical support, TNB0303 chips have much more potential work you have repeatedly asked about packages to upgrade, and I can't understand why you don't develop clear guidelines or do not provide the update packages, firmware number such that the power supply unit replace the power supply no less than this power. Screenshots of connection errors to the server from the web interface provide.

After clicking Update, on both machines I get an error. I hope you will publish on your website sane firmware image.

Attachments

• error.jpg
    error.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 122
After clicking Update, on both machines I get an error. I hope you will publish on your website sane firmware image.
Hi,

Are you trying to update on the DM11G or the DM22G? The latest firmware for the DM11G is IB3.5.25 and for the DM22G is IB3.6.5 (as of 9/25/17). If you already have the latest firmware there is nothing to update to and thus get errors.
Also, it looks like you are using Edge(IE) browser. It is recommended to use Chrome or Firefox for better compatibility.

Hi,

Are you trying to update on the DM11G or the DM22G? The latest firmware for the DM11G is IB3.5.25 and for the DM22G is IB3.6.5 (as of 9/25/17). If you already have the latest firmware there is nothing to update to and thus get errors.
Also, it looks like you are using Edge(IE) browser. It is recommended to use Chrome or Firefox for better compatibility.

This is an attempt to update the DM11. Did DM22 already received by the owners??? Why there is no support on the website??? EDGE, naked, works fine. Ibelinк give sane firmware people, your equipment has much greater possibilities. Can personally send, I will honestly, honestly, say thank you. It looks like a very big deception.

This is an attempt to update the DM11. Did DM22 already received by the owners??? Why there is no support on the website??? EDGE, naked, works fine. Ibelinк give sane firmware people, your equipment has much greater possibilities. Can personally send, I will honestly, honestly, say thank you. It looks like a very big deception.
Hi,

The latest firmware for the DM11G is on the first post of this thread, or you can get it from our website www.ibelink.co. Here is a direct link to the firmware IB3.5.25.
As far as I know, the DM22G has only been sent to a tiny group of people for evaluations. I do not believe they are out to the public yet so there is no support information on the website.

I was try to change cgminer from dm11 version to DM22 version - cgminer from DM22 cant find chips on DM11
Hi,

That is because the DM11G and DM22G are different machines with different hashing board layout and control scheme. Their firmwares are not interchangeable.

My dear Ibelink explain to me what kind of record breakthroughs in performance, it only means that you are silent about the real possibility of performance of your equipment, specifically DM11. To give people sane firmware.Its a POWERFULL 2.jpg Its a POWERFULL.jpg

Hi,

As mentioned before, you will need to submit a ticket to ask about the open source code and they will notify you when it is ready. If you have other questions or concerns, add it to your ticket. There is nothing I, as a tech support, can currently do with that issue in this thread.

I was submit ticket October 4, 2017 12:30 am

Your team close that with remark
"We have added you to our email list. When the software is available we will email you.
Regards, Herb"

And nothing more!

You do not understand that we are suffering losses and are trying though to rectify the situation, unlike you? Even at your own peril.
Lets go faster!

Hi,

I am sorry, what are you trying to show in those 2 images? I do not quite follow what you are trying to say. Are you talking about hash rate?
Yes, I'm talking about the potential of your miners hash rate, they can really give you say that Bitmain, the mass of the miner D3, but they are not only the most numerous, they were the most honest, when the complexity increased, they quickly twirled hash rate of up to 17G, and given the opportunity once more to squeeze out of their machines. What I see on the support DM22, version miner not changed, changed firmware version, your engineers, high production discipline, and version 3.6.5 does not mean that it is a new program, it is only a further development 3.5.25, otherwise it would be version 4.2.30, approximately. Cgminer has remained the same, but you protected him from DM11, WHY??? WHY don't you give a normal productive firmware for your users. In December Bitmain announces D3++, 75G, and all your users DM11, DM22, waiting with a pile of useless metal. Allow people to somehow compensate for the losses. Publish normal productive firmware.

Yes, I'm talking about the potential of your miners hash rate, they can really give you say that Bitmain, the mass of the miner D3, but they are not only the most numerous, they were the most honest, when the complexity increased, they quickly twirled hash rate of up to 17G, and given the opportunity once more to squeeze out of their machines. What I see on the support DM22, version miner not changed, changed firmware version, your engineers, high production discipline, and version 3.6.5 does not mean that it is a new program, it is only a further development 3.5.25, otherwise it would be version 4.2.30, approximately. Cgminer has remained the same, but you protected him from DM11, WHY??? WHY don't you give a normal productive firmware for your users. In December Bitmain announces D3++, 75G, and all your users DM11, DM22, waiting with a pile of useless metal. Allow people to somehow compensate for the losses. Publish normal productive firmware.
Hi,

Of course the mining software will not change. It is a program that determines how to mine. The firmware changes because that is what controls the hardware. And as stated before, the DM22G has different layout and control scheme than the DM11G. It also seems like you want the open source code, then please submit a ticket as stated before. They will let you know when it gets released.

Where did you see Bitmain announce the D3++ 75G? Or are you just speculating? Please tell me where you are getting your information?

Hi,

Of course the mining software will not change. It is a program that determines how to mine. The firmware changes because that is what controls the hardware. And as stated before, the DM22G has different layout and control scheme than the DM11G. It also seems like you want the open source code, then please submit a ticket as stated before. They will let you know when it gets released.

Where did you see Bitmain announce the D3++ 75G? Or are you just speculating? Please tell me where you are getting your information?

With regards to Bitmain, watch the news and talk Bitmain that I just can't find the answer how are they going to release this equipment, increase the size, or use the new chips, the issue is that they have configured the manufacturing of power, and when you switch to any technology, they will hard to think about nutrition.

With regards to our question, I chose your equipment, because I love industrial design, I have two, and I had no hang-UPS, no failure, and I can say the quality, but I understand that you have radically underestimated the capabilities of the equipment, the frequency characteristics of the chip tbn0303, can achieve much more interesting results, why are you hiding them, I can't understand.

And you understand what I'm saying. Give productive firmware for your users. As for me, so it will be a strong step to strengthen the good relations with your customers, and strengthen further cooperation. Today you've announced your equipment, you are not to blame, the record growth of the network, but YOU have the OPPORTUNITY to correct the situation, publish productive firmware. Only possible for those interested. I'm really looking forward to.

I too wanna overclock my DM11G..

Where are those upgrade kit as it was said on iBeLink website ???

It seems to me that they are just liars

Do not need 2 weeks to publish the firmware.

They just lead us by the nose.

I'm not talking about the upgrade kit, promised.
When the producer says - you risked yourself when you bought the equipment - I will answer - we chose the equipment according to the description. And personally, I chose this one so that I could upgrade it.
So do not blame us (on buyers).

"Lord" manufacturers.
Do you have something to answer?

Dear iBeLink, look, for the last day at the pool coinmine.pl what happened meager earnings from 2хMD11, the complexity of the network now is about 10 000 000, the more you delay the productive firmware, the more you lose my trust. I beg you, publish productive firmware. If you need to send me a direct link for downloading the finished image of the firmware, I am ready to take on the email: [email protected]

Attachments

• Very very small.jpg
    Very very small.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 125
Dear iBeLink, look, for the last day at the pool coinmine.pl what happened meager earnings from 2хMD11, the complexity of the network now is about 10 000 000, the more you delay the productive firmware, the more you lose my trust. I beg you, publish productive firmware. If you need to send me a direct link for downloading the finished image of the firmware, I am ready to take on the email: [email protected]
Hi,

As I have said, please submit a ticket on our website if you are interested in the source code. If you have comments about earnings or other things not related to needing tech support on your miner, you can start your own thread. Thank you.

Back