• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

iBeLink™ DM11G ASIC Dash Miner Support Thread

Glad that you admit i am your customer.
Secondly, so i am asking for my right under your own terms & conditions which you violated. So raising my voice to get my right is a 'threat' to you?
Or daring you to a legal suit is a threat to you?

I have a point, if you are certain you did not violated your own t&c, then why afraid. Give me your US company information and let the courts decide if you cannot. I wanted you to decide this but you run away instead of resolving the issue.
Hi,

Speaking up and asking for your right is fine, but demanding for our company information or you will file a lawsuit for multi million dollars is not. Also as I have mentioned multiple times before, please let's keep this thread clear for technical issues and discussions.

Hi,

Speaking up and asking for your right is fine, but demanding for our company information or you will file a lawsuit for multi million dollars is not. Also as I have mentioned multiple times before, please let's keep this thread clear for technical issues and discussions.

Glad that you recognize that i am speaking for my right.

When your staff even after admitting that they violated your own terms & condition call me liar etc and don't respond on official ticket system. What do you expect me to do?

Also, if you are right and you did not violated your terms & conditions, why afraid? Just share your company information.

I always promoted you but i am very disappointed that you are even denying me my right which you violated under your own terms & conditions.

I would still prefer to resolve with you directly if you are ready to resolve. Let me know. Thanks.

Glad that you recognize that i am speaking for my right.

When your staff even after admitting that they violated your own terms & condition call me liar etc and don't respond on official ticket system. What do you expect me to do?

Also, if you are right and you did not violated your terms & conditions, why afraid? Just share your company information.

I always promoted you but i am very disappointed that you are even denying me my right which you violated under your own terms & conditions.

I would still prefer to resolve with you directly if you are ready to resolve. Let me know. Thanks.
Look, I understand your frustration and I was letting you to express yourself in this thread for some time even though it was slightly offtopic.
But @iBeLink_1 has a legit point as well, so pls stay on topic (tech issues) and keep this thread clean.
You can either start a new thread if you want to continue discussion about your issue in public or move this to private messages.
Thanks.

Look, I understand your frustration and I was letting you to express yourself in this thread for some time even though it was slightly offtopic.
But @iBeLink_1 has a legit point as well, so pls stay on topic (tech issues) and keep this thread clean.
You can either start a new thread if you want to continue discussion about your issue in public or move this to private messages.
Thanks.

@Officialdashdev: As you are Dash official dev i respect you and to honor you I will start a new thread. I wish devs define a way that manufacturer of asic equipment atleast do honor their own terms & conditions.
@ iBelink: I am not going to let you slip away and will catch you to the end

I am having technical issue and i was told this is right place to get them resolved.
Only the prohashing mining pool is working fine but on multipool the device restarts and disables it automatically for no reason, when contacted multipool they say its fine. Attached is the screenshot, please advise.
https://imgur.com/jUsYWcu

I am having technical issue and i was told this is right place to get them resolved.
Only the prohashing mining pool is working fine but on multipool the device restarts and disables it automatically for no reason, when contacted multipool they say its fine. Attached is the screenshot, please advise.
https://imgur.com/jUsYWcu
Hi,

When this happens, it is due to communication error between the miner and the pool. This is caused by either wrong url, port, or user information. Please double check that the information is still correct in the pool. You can do this by selecting the check mark box under the Pool heading. Also, I noticed you have 2 entries for eu.multipool. Try deleting 1 of them and see if it will work. I will also test the pool myself and check for potential issues.

[EDIT] I have tested out the pool and it is now working. At first I was also getting an error where it would not start. After switching to other pools I was able to connect to multipool. I am wondering if it has something to do with the way our miner attempts to connect and their ddos protection. Will stay connected for a bit longer and see if it switches pools.

Last edited:
Thanks.

Thanks!

After about an hr, I am still connected to multipool. You can try hitting the Config button to refresh and see if the pool will show the "stop" button again. Otherwise you may need to switch pools for a bit and then connect back. Has anyone else run into something similar or this exact issue with multipool?

After about an hr, I am still connected to multipool. You can try hitting the Config button to refresh and see if the pool will show the "stop" button again. Otherwise you may need to switch pools for a bit and then connect back. Has anyone else run into something similar or this exact issue with multipool?

Pool does shows the STOP button but after some time like hour or or approx 2 hours it then automatically restarts miner so have to switch the pools to make it work again, thus making it inefficient. Let me talk to multipool regarding their DDoS protection.
Thanks.

Screen Shot 2017-09-20 at 11.11.25 PM.png

Please take a look at my dashboard the numbers of my Hashes seems weird especially since the Pool only got 2.7GH

View attachment 4811 View attachment 4811 View attachment 4811

Please take a look at my dashboard the numbers of my Hashes seems weird especially since the Pool only got 2.7GH
Hi,

It does look like your hashrate is a little low but your hardware is showing nothing unusual. This might be caused by network issues (latency, ping, network traffic, etc). There is also a difference in how the miner and the pool calculates hashrate. By the way, what pool are you using? I would like to check it out.

I get that Pools calculate differently but note my Hash Rate is 579.44% of the expected Hash rate. I usually see this go up to 200% but more recently it went up to over 1000% at which point, I thought it best to put off the miner. Its not up to 24 hours and now I get this. What causes this spike and is it okay for the miner ?

I get that Pools calculate differently but note my Hash Rate is 579.44% of the expected Hash rate. I usually see this go up to 200% but more recently it went up to over 1000% at which point, I thought it best to put off the miner. Its not up to 24 hours and now I get this. What causes this spike and is it okay for the miner ?
Hi,

Ah I'm sorry, I misread that. The only thing I can think of is the low difficulty. The miner is probably hashing a lot faster than at a normal difficulty. As long as the miner is kept cool and you don't get a high H/W, you shouldn't have a problem.

Hi,

Ah I'm sorry, I misread that. The only thing I can think of is the low difficulty. The miner is probably hashing a lot faster than at a normal difficulty. As long as the miner is kept cool and you don't get a high H/W, you shouldn't have a problem.

Thanks

I've played around with the difficulty a bit with the help of multipool. I found that on a low difficulty, my miner was reporting hashrates in the 30gh+ but the pool was only reporting 2-3gh. When the difficulty was raised higher, the miner started reporting normal hashrates and so was the pool.

I've played around with the difficulty a bit with the help of multipool. I found that on a low difficulty, my miner was reporting hashrates in the 30gh+ but the pool was only reporting 2-3gh. When the difficulty was raised higher, the miner started reporting normal hashrates and so was the pool.
Can you reproduce the steps for setting the correct difficulty level?

Can you reproduce the steps for setting the correct difficulty level?
Hi,

First, I started with the recommended difficulty stated in their FAQ. They say for hashrates of 250MH+ to set 16384. In the Workers setup, I set the Share Difficulty to 32768 which is the next step up since the DM11G is faster than 250MH. I let the miner run for a bit and compare the reported hashrate. If the pool still reports a slower hashrate than the miner, I increase the difficulty. Currently, I have mine set at 65536.

FYI, this is for Multipool only. Other pools might set their difficulty differently.

Hi,

First, I started with the recommended difficulty stated in their FAQ. They say for hashrates of 250MH+ to set 16384. In the Workers setup, I set the Share Difficulty to 32768 which is the next step up since the DM11G is faster than 250MH. I let the miner run for a bit and compare the reported hashrate. If the pool still reports a slower hashrate than the miner, I increase the difficulty. Currently, I have mine set at 65536.

FYI, this is for Multipool only. Other pools might set their difficulty differently.
i will try it, thanks

Machine makes alot of noise and i was thinking of sound proofing it, did some research and found people made some boxes for antminers which reduced the noise massively.

Can you tell is the majority of noise generated by fan? If so can you suggest any fans which have some power capacity and noiseless so i can buy them to avoid noise ?
Or if its not fan and something else not replaceable could you suggest a way to reduce the noise?

Machine makes alot of noise and i was thinking of sound proofing it, did some research and found people made some boxes for antminers which reduced the noise massively.

Can you tell is the majority of noise generated by fan? If so can you suggest any fans which have some power capacity and noiseless so i can buy them to avoid noise ?
Or if its not fan and something else not replaceable could you suggest a way to reduce the noise?
Hi,

The noise should be from the fans, those are the only moving parts of the miner. We don't have any recommendations for any fans that can produce the same amount of air movement and are less quiet. Here are the specs of our fans:
Model: FFC0812DE
Specification: 80*80*38mm
Voltage: 12v
Current: 1.80A
Speed: 5700RPM
Air volume: 80.16 CFM
Noise: 52.5DB
If you want to buy different fans, you can use this as a guide. However, be mindful of cooling if the air movement is lower.

Back