• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Which anonymous coin will succeed?

I find the lack of faith of those voting for any other option disturbing. Let the force bring you to the dark side.

ack! Cloak ahead Vote!
I know it's not serious really. Just don't like seeing anyone ahead on votes. And stupid people believe in these things.

It's fun to see how these surveys change with time... except for our top spot! We'll win this race because we are the most innovative and the most persistent :) Right now:

1. Dakcoin
2. Monero
3. BitcoinDark

After that, just void.

Definitely Darkcoin.
Anonymous is just one of the most important service in Darkcoin Service network. We will see much more of them in future~

Looks like the rest of them (So far) are all smoke and mirrors...interested to see what comes out of the bitcoins sidechain project (possibility for other currencies?)

Looks like the rest of them (So far) are all smoke and mirrors...interested to see what comes out of the bitcoins sidechain project (possibility for other currencies?)
I think it is too soon to know what can come out of sidechains. I haven't fully read the paper yet, but I believe they would need to change too many things to do something similar to Darkcoin. Of course, sometimes you don't need perfection but something decently good to make most people happy, so there is always a risk they do some improved privacy and stop many people from looking elsewhere.

Back