• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Proposal: Business Development - Major Exchange

I would say the main deterrent is this company's reputation. Should they breach the agreement, it would be public knowledge. However, if they went ahead with a delisting anyway, under that scenario we would need to consider legal options and whether that is worthwhile expense... we could pursue the initial funds rebated for example. This seems like a very low risk to me given the company has a reputation to protect and once listed, the cost to them of maintaining the listing and fulfilling their end of the agreement is quite low.
Thanks just thought it would have been better to have that upfront since its easy to raise excuses on why not to continue listing and it might get ugly so I thought it would have been better to get this crystal clear but I guess we will cross our fingers!

Although there was a major integration today, this project is still underway, and the ‘major exchange’ associated with this proposal is still aiming to complete its integration by the end of March.

Thanks for telling me that.

使用Tapatalk 發送

I think its Bitstamp or Kraken - if you google Bitstamp Margin trading, they are releasing it the same time as Dash is supposed to be added to the exchange.

Its not Coinbase as Charlie Lee works there and I would bet he would rather quit his job than add Dash to coinbase. That or he is expert level fake troll to try and make it not look like its coinbase....

Bitstamp or Kraken, those make the most sense.

Pablo.

I will agree to this, hope it's coin base but I don't think it's that good.

On a side note it could be worth trying reversing the process in that we have a proposal that would secure say $100000 for exchange implementation and then let any exchange bid for some of that funding.

On a side note it could be worth trying reversing the process in that we have a proposal that would secure say $100000 for exchange implementation and then let any exchange bid for some of that funding.
Bad idea and not needed. From now on they add us at their own expense. If they need help from core they pay the guys for their time and effort @ market rates.

Define "major" please. Kraken or above ? ($7,654,900 in BTC/EUR trade-pair today, as of 12.04.2017)

YES.

Anything smaller than 0.5 Kraken ? (half-a-Kraken; under $4 million a day for BTC/fiat)

NO.

EDIT: ohh, the proposal has passed. Nevermind.

Last edited:
Back