• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

X11 Mining Optimisation Project

New binary from git:

Includes some more optimalizations by Schleicher and myself. (Bmw, echo, shavite, fugue, shabal, whirlpool)

Faster x11,x14,x13,x15

http://www.filedropper.com/release18

The sourcecode is available here:

https://github.com/sp-hash/ccminer

My gainward 750ti is peaking at 2,800 MHASH /x11 and 2,210MHASH /x13 at base clocks. But when the card go above 70 degrees, performance is going down.

For more hash, please donate some beers to:

BTC: 1CTiNJyoUmbdMRACtteRWXhGqtSETYd6Vd
DRK: XdgfWywdxABwMdrGUd2xseb6CYy1UKi9jX

Worth throwing it out there but Genesis Mining have been proposing to offer x11 cloud mining soon. Maybe we should push them on that a little more.

This is the mining softare people use to produce the Hash. Most of the miners mining x11 are using SGminer and some ccminers (gpu software). And some use a stratum proxy. If you click on scrypt, you will see that most miners use bfgminer or cgminer. (asic's)

This is the mining softare people use to produce the Hash. Most of the miners mining x11 are using SGminer and some ccminers (gpu software). And some use a stratum proxy. If you click on scrypt, you will see that most miners use bfgminer or cgminer. (asic's)
LoL I know this dude, but where is the indicator that there is mining software 100-200% more than publicly available?

I asked djm34 to have a look as well in case I was missing something, he didn't know what anything meant either...

Version 20 is here (windows executable):

Faster x11 (+100KHASH(750ti))
faster x13,x14,x15,x17
fixed hashing for old cards.

http://www.filedropper.com/ccminer_1

source

https://github.com/sp-hash/ccminer

One exe this time. Compiled for compute30,32,35,50,52

cards supported:

GeForce GTX 770, GeForce GTX 760, GeForce GT 740, GeForce GTX 690, GeForce GTX 680, GeForce GTX 670, GeForce GTX 660 Ti, GeForce GTX 660, GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST, GeForce GTX 650 Ti, GeForce GTX 650, GeForce GTX 780M, GeForce GTX 770M, GeForce GTX 765M, GeForce GTX 760M, GeForce GTX 680MX, GeForce GTX 680M, GeForce GTX 675MX, GeForce GTX 670MX, GeForce GTX 660M, GeForce GT 750M, GeForce GT 650M, GeForce GT 745M, GeForce GT 645M, GeForce GT 740M, GeForce GT 730M, GeForce GT 640M, GeForce GT 640M LE, GeForce GT 735M, GeForce GT 730M, Quadro K5000, Quadro K4200, Quadro K4000, Quadro K2000, Quadro K2000D, Quadro K600, Quadro K420, Quadro K500M, Quadro K510M, Quadro K610M, Quadro K1000M, Quadro K2000M, Quadro K1100M, Quadro K2100M, Quadro K3000M, Quadro K3100M, Quadro K4000M, Quadro K5000M, Quadro K4100M, Quadro K5100M, Tesla K10
GeForce GTX TITAN Z, GeForce GTX TITAN Black, GeForce GTX TITAN, GeForce GTX 780 Ti, GeForce GTX 780, GeForce GT 640 (GDDR5), GeForce GT 630 v2, Quadro K6000, Quadro K5200, Tesla K40, Tesla K20x, Tesla K20
Tesla K80 GeForce GTX 750 Ti, GeForce GTX 750, GeForce GTX 860M, GeForce GTX 850M, GeForce 845M, GeForce 840M, GeForce 830M, Quadro K2200, Quadro K620, Quadro K620M GeForce GTX 980, GeForce GTX 970, GeForce GTX 980M, GeForce GTX 970M

LoL I know this dude, but where is the indicator that there is mining software 100-200% more than publicly available?
I asked djm34 to have a look as well in case I was missing something, he didn't know what anything meant either...

There is still possible to sqeeze out more hash, but it takes time. Write new compilers/ rewrite everything in parallell lowlevel languages.

Is there anyone besides wolf0 working on any optimizations for ati cards? Or is everyone going nvidia these days?

I head about wolf0's .bin's being leaked which sucks but I'm sure he's made more progress since. I want to find an optimized miner for ati cards but I'm not going to use stolen bins and contribute to wolf0's financial losses.

I had a suggestion and I'm not sure it's possible but if he was me to alter Sgminer code or rewrite a new miner to only mine to a specific drk address for the x11 kernel n then he could charge like a one time fee or percentage for miners like myself and others to use his optimized kernels and if it was to get leaked it would only mine to someone else's or his drk address. There could be issues like needing to change payout address etc. I'm not sure how or if it could work just a suggestion.

I head about wolf0's .bin's being leaked which sucks but I'm sure he's made more progress since. I want to find an optimized miner for ati cards but I'm not going to use stolen bins and contribute to wolf0's financial losses.

I had a suggestion and I'm not sure it's possible but if he was me to alter Sgminer code or rewrite a new miner to only mine to a specific drk address for the x11 kernel n then he could charge like a one time fee or percentage for miners like myself and others to use his optimized kernels and if it was to get leaked it would only mine to someone else's or his drk address. There could be issues like needing to change payout address etc. I'm not sure how or if it could work just a suggestion.

I thank you for this, but really, go ahead and use them - I released my latest bins at the time because I want people to. Better everyone use them than the theives profit.

It's very doable.

There is still possible to sqeeze out more hash, but it takes time. Write new compilers/ rewrite everything in parallell lowlevel languages.
I think you're overthinking it by a lot. It should be very possible to raise the hashrate by a lot on newer cards with current drivers, beyond what I did, which worked on older ones.

My gainward 750ti is peaking at 2,800 MHASH /x11 and 2,210MHASH /x13 at base clocks. But when the card go above 70 degrees, performance is going down.
This performance shows himself a miner, but at the pool at all other indicators ...

It's very doable.
I'm not discounting that it's doable or that it's being done right now. I am however, still wondering, how you can ascertain that from the data on that website.

Everyone is talking to me in riddles damn it lol.

I ask once again, before I give up, how are you coming to this conclusion based on the data in that website?

I'm not discounting that it's doable or that it's being done right now. I am however, still wondering, how you can ascertain that from the data on that website.

Everyone is talking to me in riddles damn it lol.

I ask once again, before I give up, how are you coming to this conclusion based on the data in that website?

I'm not - SP is. I'm just saying it's possible.

Could you make any sense of it? It's probably really obvious I'm just not gettin it...
Well, he's saying the miners used are SGMiner and ccminer - there aren't large hashers using CGMiner. CGMiner is used for ASICs, SGMiner and ccminer have zero support for them, so it wouldn't make sense to modify those.

Back