• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

X11 ASIC Baikal Mini Miner Spec

in what place im can purchase the baikal miner or PinIdea DR-1 ?

dash_M.jpg
https://s22.postimg.org/713doewxd/dash_M.jpg

Contact directly the actual manufacturer: Baikal or Pineda. Confirm what the official contact is in their respective webpages.

The problem here, no body responds from baikal I just lost 8 BTC with a scammer skyper user from baikal, Also I cant find a way to contact pinidea for reservantion.

The problem here, no body responds from baikal I just lost 8 BTC with a scammer skyper user from baikal, Also I cant find way to contact pinidea for reservantion.
Damn... Sorry to hear that. Well, the official baikal page does say that the skype is baikalminer, not baikal. Also, in this thread the official OEM made a post, which matches the web page. In the thread you can also read posts from other users saying if they're a scam or not.

I told from baikal...hehe I know the user is baikalminer, but If you search that user you will see around 6 users all with the descripcion "Offical sales Baikal". The scam user even send me invoice from Baikal miners LLC. Thats why I trying to get a good contact no matter baikal or pinidea

Will these machines be a scam? Will they be sold again?
Does anyone know how to ride a raspberry to do the same thing she does?

I told from baikal...hehe I know the user is baikalminer, but If you search that user you will see around 6 users all with the descripcion "Offical sales Baikal". The scam user even send me invoice from Baikal miners LLC. Thats why I trying to get a good contact no matter baikal or pinidea

The skype real ID of the sales person was baikalminer with the blue bikal logo with live:bikalteam skype name. that's whom i got mine from... read previous posting from people who has successfully purchased Baikal miners. and see the correct info.

Guys
I am new here , i would like to know how to configure the Baikal mini miner with pools, & if i need a to make an account for me in each pool or not . Also , i need to know How & where I can get my mining profits to my wallet address . If someone can write a link to a detailed step by step , I will appreciate it . Thank you

Welcome to the Dash forums!
I almost got to configure a miner for myself. It is my understanding you have to create an account in https://www2.coinmine.pl/dash/ by clicking on Guest top right » Sign Up.
Then set up a worker by going to My Account » My workers.
To set the payment address go to My Account » Edit Account

Hope this helps

Hi guys, i will invest something in one Asic miner like Baikal, u know when they are avaible, all miners are out of stock

Highly recommend NOT to buy from asicminermarket.com. They didn't reply to my numerous emails and Skype messages for over a week after I purchased from them. And they never got back to me or shipped me the miner

asicminermarket .com is a big no no for me too. I ordered two Dr2 from them and a day later the order disapeared. No answers to my emails, fortunately I had not yet made the wire transfer.

On a related note, for anyone attending the Dash Open House on Thur., there will be a Baikal 150mh/s Dash miner up for raffle.

One of the attendees reached out and said he has other gear and wants to see this go to a new home and for the proceeds to go to offset the event costs.

X11 ASIC Miners

I'm VERY frustrated with zero availability of miners from Baikal or Pinidea. I have a great business plan, funds ready to go, but now it's impossible to move forward. We need a solution or more suppliers to fill the pent up demand for X11 mining equipment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good day to all! Bought a baikal, managed to work 3 days. Now the ip scaner sees it, but it is disabled why?

Attachments

• Снимок1212.JPG
    Снимок1212.JPG
    27 KB · Views: 393
Back