• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Where to buy DarkCoin for USD?

You could also buy some with paypal from trusted users here (slight risk, but considering the exchanges that do this about the same).

You could also buy some with paypal from trusted users here (slight risk, but considering the exchanges that do this about the same).
Did not know about anyone selling drk with paypal here? Could you please give a nickname?

I've not seen any. There was a website that now seems to be disabled. I think you could post an ad and see if anyone is interested. I posted that I might be willing to do it if there is demand. I'm just trying to work out if there is any profit in it given paypal fees and the likes.

No, using paypal not the seller but the buyer is the risk.

I recommend anyone who is selling DRK for USD, avoid Paypal unless you trust the buyer 110%.

Oh for sure paypal chargebacks means you should only be dealing with people you properly trust.

I read somewhere in reddit that paypal now accepted the blockchain as proof of delivery when the buyer filled a dispute if the transaction was made like a product/service purchase (most people in reddit ask for the money to be sent as gift so the buyer pays the fees). However, this does not solve the cases in which the buyer claims that he didn't authorise the transaction, so the seller is still taking a big risk.

Back