• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

What I have learnt in the last 10 hours....

darkness

50099132.jpg

Well I spent this morning setting up a masternode (first time doing it), and now I am reading there has been a fork so need to log back in and update everything :p

lol this is my thread...

i had everything prepared, an AWS AMI which i copied and launched 10 instances and everything was ready and then the hardforks started... i already updated the daemons of all 10 machines 3 times and redownloaded the whole blockchain again....

Dude, that's nothing, we've had like 6 updates in the last three days. Get used!!! :grin::grin::grin:

come on!! We're brave new warriors in uncharted territorry! hoooo-ha !! :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I updated the bitcoind ok.... but then the blockchain got stuck at some number... and now... well now I am having some issues :p

edit: All done *hoo-ha*

Last edited by a moderator:
I just simply sit in awe at you guys that have the 1000DRK to start a Masternode!!
If any of you would like to send enough Dark my why so I can start a Masternode... I would surely appreciate it!! Hell I may even split my earnings with ya 60%-40%! I might even give you the 60%!! :grin:

Back