• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

What do you all think about DeepOnion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, that some people take it to the extreme and post regular shit.. and yeah, that's not good.
However, This is ONE thread. Hopefully the people promoting DeepOnion are using the same thread to do it. If you dont like it, couldn't you just ignore it?

I'm saying this as someone also involved in the DeepOnion project :)
/Rant over. I promise.

That being said, dude, check it out. You can't deny that it's growing like hell. People are getting to know the project and figuring out, the potential there is. Just talking market facts, the volume more than trippled since yesterday. Because of the weekly airdrops (2 of them), you dont even have to spend a single dollar. Give it a try and see if it's something for you :)

I liked the idea behind DeepOnion project. They care about anonymity while performing transactions. They have efficient products around these concepts. I followed ONION coin price and it seems to me that it grows quickly. It is about 3$ when writing these lines. I think it's a good investment opportunity for bullish guys. Just buy and hold.
Yes you are right!
Deep bow is very interesting! I see in it a good perspective. In addition, the price is already approaching $ 4 per 1 coin. With such a rate of development, by the end of the year the price of one onion coin can approach 7-9 dollars. This is a very good investment in the future.

i am not new to dash community or bitcoin onion , and surely not a bot .
as far as i know deep onion have a solid base and a solid community that is driving it all the way upwards.
i am following it since 3 months now and i very much appreciate that deep onion has done for me :)

It is obvious what is happening. Deeponion community is doing what Dash community did in the past. They pay people (or bots) to mention the coin in other forums.

Wasn't aware that Dash also started like a community as DeepOnion. I checked it and they pay in Points for people to spread the word about the project. The project itself looks interesting though with the TOR integration.

I think DeepOnion will be the first crypto that is integrated to the TOR network and launch its coin without an ICO. This uniqueness approach on the market catches a lot of eyes to it. I know this will be a long journey to this coin.

Oh. Great ! I love Dash alot. keeping my Dash coins for a half year and having +25X
And really happy to see here DeepOnion Thread. I think this coin has future close to Dash. So i invested in DeepOnion also and in 1 month already having 3.5x profit. People like annonimity )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back