Welcome to the Dash Forum!

Please sign up to discuss the most innovative cryptocurrency!

What do you all think about DeepOnion?

Discussion in 'Alternative Currencies' started by LogDover, Dec 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LogDover

LogDover New Member

I was looking at the Bitcointalk forums and came across DeepOnion. It is an anonymous cryptocurrency that uses the TOR network to send untraceable payments. Just want to know if Dash also uses the TOR network or something similar?

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Trolling Trolling x 1
  2. ken0203

ken0203 New Member

I have heard about DeepOnion. It seems like a promising project, their main focus is privacy, transactions are done over the TOR network for better anonymity.Payments are instant so no waiting like with Bitcoin.The main wallet uses the standard QT wallet that alot of other Windows and Linux wallets are based on so transactions are secure and wallets can be passworded.

3. ryzaadit53

ryzaadit53 New Member

Well yeah me too heard about DeepOnion he anonymouc coin with using tor for send throug well i think dash not using tor network for their send the coin. maybe you can try research LogDover.

4. Jay_outerspace

Jay_outerspace New Member

i really love the system behind...

no ICO!
    freely distributed to the community!
    transactions are sent through the TOR network!
    (PoS) and the X13 proof of work (PoW) algorithm!
    max. supply only 20million coins!

2 big features: Deepvault & soon Deepsend
    DeepVault is a service allowing you to register a file's hash on the DeepOnion blockchain
    DeepSend will use a multi-signature method to hide the transaction trace

thats listen really nice & the road map looks also pretty nice!
    im sure only anonymity coins have a chance in future.

5. t3ChNo

t3ChNo New Member

Checked it in bitcointalk and their official website, DeepOnion has very neat features. Yes you mentioned already that it utilizes the TOR network. They also have DeepVault to store hashes of your files up to 1GB in the blockchain to verify it has been altered or not. Checked Cryptopia and it has decent amount of trading volume (slowly going up).

One more to add, they're distributing it for free.

6. aliman00

aliman00 New Member

I "found" DeepOnion like month and a half ago and been very invested in it both money and time wise. So far I'm really impressed, I started up when it was around 0.60$ and now it's over 2$ so very impressive for such a relativley new coin. (read coin not ICO or token) :) They got some great tech behind it with tor network and all, great dev team with supportive community :) I think it can reach far in 2018.... Besides their airdrop is crazy good, last week I got around 150 deep onions in airdrop, thats over 300$ :O :O So I intend to continue and see how far it will take me :) but definetley worth checking out :)

7. Desperado

Desperado New Member

Thanks for the thread i love this project and im being a part of it since a couple of months ago. Finally a real anonymous altcoin and if i remember correct it doubled like 10 times since i got in. I also support DeepOnions active community which in my opinion is the backbone of it all. I only regret not being involved since the beginning and impressed ever since :rolleyes:

Attached Files:

8. Devjyoti Mitra

Devjyoti Mitra New Member

I found out about this coin once its value recently increased a couple of weeks back. Its good to see someone trying to be anonymous when every governement out there is trying to snoop on everything we do! Altcoins like dash and deeponion reinforces my faith in individual freedom and privacy. This coin seems to be promising even though I am not sure if it will surely rise a lot but it does look promising given its current status. I wish all the best to the devs and the people attached with it for the future :)

9. lordeastren

lordeastren New Member

Hmm, i ever see $ONION on Cryptopia. It have huge volume, and the demand always increase. and i saw it a week ago the price around $1.5. but now $2.59, i buy it quickly before i miss the train, lol it increase again. thanks to $ONION :)

10. Be light

Be light New Member

Actually, this is good tor network based crypto this is mean that every node had onion address which much harder to trace. Dash didn't have tor ip, correct me if I wrong (masternodes is not in tor network). In my opinion, both technologies are very promising, but if future scalability we need progress and combine all useful features.

11. bagaris

bagaris New Member

I think DeepOnion is a very interesting project. If you take a look at their community you will find very active and helpful members. Their BitcoinTalk ANN thread is one of the most active ever. This is signs of a very strong community around this coin. I also take a look at their road map and it's very promising. DeepOnion is definetly a coin to invest in for next year.

12. 7Rex7

7Rex7 New Member

DeepOnion has a potential to reach heights in the crypto-currency market. In the past two weeks or so, DeepOnion price has been increasing steadily and it will keep on increasing because it is undervalued as of now.
    There are so much features yet to be launched in DeepOnion crypto-sphere and once they are active, it will boost DeepOnion functionality more.
    Moreover, after the completion of airdrop, this coin will definitely hit major exchanges which will increase the interest for DeepOnion.

13. demo

demo Well-known Member

Dash Address:
    XnpT2YQaYpyh7F9twM6EtDMn1TCDCEEgNX
    • Trolling Trolling x 1
  14. GrandMasterDash

GrandMasterDash Well-known Member
    Masternode Owner/Operator

Kill the bots..

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  15. vectisitch

vectisitch New Member

we all love an anonymous coin don't we. Deeponion can live alongside Dash and be another good coin to hold. Dash has come a long way and i'm hoping Deeponion can follow it's success. i would suggest that anyone who is into Dash should look at Deeponion and maybe get some in their portfolio

16. demo

demo Well-known Member

Dash Address:
    XnpT2YQaYpyh7F9twM6EtDMn1TCDCEEgNX
    What about a "bot" rate, then filter the bot messages?

17. Sven

Sven Member
    Masternode Owner/Operator

Except @demo and @GrandMasterDash, every post in this thread is by "users" who just registered today or yesterday and have one post - the one here promoting this coin. If it smells like spam ..

• Agree Agree x 3
  18. UdjinM6

UdjinM6 Official Dash Dev
    Dash Core Team Moderator

Let them destroy their coin reputation by themselves :rolleyes:

#18 UdjinM6, Dec 6, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. officialdsp

officialdsp New Member

I'm not sure what is going on, if it were bots wouldn't it all be generic messages?
    Anyway despite all that is being said and what it looks like, DeepOnion is a decent project and has quite a bright future, and I guess what you are seeing posted is evidence of this.
    The community is hard to ignore.
    I have both Dash and DeepOnion (as well as Monero), all have excellent futures as I believe in the future most people will turn to anonymous coins to get away from all the tracking and government inspections.

20. hous26

hous26 New Member

Its a solid young coin. It has risen sharply in price recently but they have a lot of things are their roadmap which will be rolled out soon. I'm following it closely!

21. MewTo

MewTo New Member

DeepOnion is an interesting project. I trust this network :):););)

22. ralphfried

ralphfried New Member

I have only few coins that i hold and of them is the DeepOnion coin. It really looks like DeepOnion is going to take over other Privacy Coins and be a lot better and higher priced Privacy Coin in a quick time! The DeepOnion has good features like DeepVault that is already implemented but the web version is going out soon. And after few months the DeepSend release and Smart Contracts will take DeepOnion to the whole another price!!!
    DeepOnion is really growing in price very quick and it looks like it's not going to stop as the price is only going one way and it's up!

I suggest for everyone who likes Privacy and Anonymity or to just make profits from trading it's a good chance to Join the DeepOnion. It's very simple as everyone can join the DeepOnion community to earn more DeepOnions!
    The Bitcointalk thread for DeepOnion is also way past 2000 Pages !!!

23. fiko33

fiko33 New Member

I am a part of DeepOnion project from my experience in DO community i strongly believe that DO cryptocurrency will broke all records soon just take a look to the price now on CoinMarketCap 3.82$ with crazy increase this days from 0.50$ cent in the last months. Besides, some people think that we are scam or bots lol !!! stop guys we are real ! if you are still think like that i think this your default because DeepOnion project is serious and real just make a research ! take a look to our Ann post in BitcoinTalk ! visit DeepOnion community don't judge on thing if you're not know nothing about it.

24. qlex27

qlex27 New Member

first time i heard about this coin i thought it's a hype but after searching and getting more info about it, I think it's a solid project.
    already invested in it when the price was 1.4$ and now the price went to 3.7$, that's some nice profit and i'm happy with it.

25. EMWEE

EMWEE New Member

I know this just sounds to good to be true, but just spend 10 minutes of your time to check out their website. Its a anonymous cryptocurrency project and the community and devs are great. To promote DeepOnion members and hodlers will get a airdrop every week. All on top off that you can stake your onion for even more profit.

Visit the forums and thank me later.

26. ganeshramk

ganeshramk New Member

Deeponion is big community driven coin with huge potential and supports. It also have a highly professional developers behind. it is sure to go to moon in a shorter time. The best idea is to HODL onions if you get an opportunity to get some now.

27. Qasim khan

Qasim khan New Member

I just signed up on this forum and came across your thread about DeepOnion.
    I personally like DeepOnion and IOTA at the moment.
    Very interesting project and friendly community behind the DeepOnion project is just great.
    I have invested lot of time and money in this project.

28. Armies

Armies New Member

I also found about deeponion about a week ago, they have active and friendly community and developers there, currently now i'm staying at deeponion community because the project is too great :)

29. domp1

domp1 New Member

I have also came across Deeponion the last weeks! I bought some at 90000 sats and i am very happy about it! Community is great and active. Also i am looking forward to the race of privacy cryptocurrencys in 2018, because Deep onion is for sure one of the hot picks then. Tor integrations and advanced development is a plus!

30. alex9

alex9 Member

Hey mod team, can we get "3 post" rule (as for links) for this deeps**t?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.