What do you all think about DeepOnion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

demo

Apr 23, 2016
Dash Address
XnpT2YQaYpyh7F9twM6EtDMn1TCDCEEgNX
I'm not sure what is going on, if it were bots wouldn't it all be generic messages?
It is obvious what is happening. Deeponion community is doing what Dash community did in the past. They pay people (or bots) to mention the coin in other forums.

demo

Apr 23, 2016
Dash Address
XnpT2YQaYpyh7F9twM6EtDMn1TCDCEEgNX
Hey mod team, can we get "3 post" rule (as for links) for this deeps**t?
This is a temporary solution.

The permament solution is to add a "Bot" rating for messages and users.
This is very easy, @moocowmoo can do it immediatly.

Then allow the reader to define the moderators he trusts, and to filter the messages according the moderation those trustees did. This requires development, so someone has to propose it in the budget system.

Unfortunately I have not 5 dash to propose something like this, so someone else has to do propose it. A proposition similar to this:
"To whoever will first implement these specs, we will give him 100 dash"

Last edited:

SlashOnion

Dec 6, 2017
I'm slashonion of DeepOnion already joined at Nov 17 and I feel any excitement,surprise cool stuff on it base on my experience. That's why I keep active on DeepOnion because it's challanging there's lot of giveaways, Have Contest, And also moderators are easy to reach if you want something to report or asking help. Moderator are always here to support you. It's not to late to join in our community you're welcome here and start to earn $Onions. Don't Waste this oppurtunity.

Pit-R

Dec 6, 2017
It is a new currency to consider. It is growing a lot and very fast, IT HAS GREAT ACCEPTANCE in the last weeks. There are differences with Dash and both have their PRO / CONTRA
It has some features that dash does not have and that makes many people follow it.

We will remain attentive ...

pseudopseudo

Dec 6, 2017
What do i think? well, i think is one of the best project out there in the market, right now. it's the first coin based on the TOR network. This alone should be a super selling point. But they have a very nice roadmap too , great community, deepvault feature, vote central, a new gui wallet with deepsend coming soon....So i think this coin has all it needs to be a top 50 coin in the 2018, on coinmarket cap!

cryptohobbyist

Dec 6, 2017
I think Deep Onion has this first idea (if i'm not wrong) to launch a premined coin without ICO through airdrop with a unique approach into a dynamic community. Perfectly planned and carefully executed. Not to mention the various unique features of this coin. Is worth the attention of any serious crypto enthusiasts, investor, trader, miner or the like.

Temo58

Dec 6, 2017
Against the background of other cryptocurrency this coin surpasses with its features. somewhere 2 months ago I learned about Deeponion, I decided to invest everything that I have on other resources. To be honest, I do not regret, the price has already tripled since I bought it. At this stage I am not going to sell, because I see that the Currency Administration is trying not to stop at this mark :) Dear OP, after finding information you will make sure of what potential this cryptocurrency has. So do not waste time :)

ryzaadit53

Dec 4, 2017
Well for my opinion DeepOnion will be the best anonymous cryptocurrency cause their feature very impresive iam very like iam know their feature so much feature on DeepOnion. Papper Wallet, Brain Wallet , DeepVault , DeepSend and other feature like Tor Network its very good for people who want protect their privacy so its good and today price already rising to new ATH high 3.8$

bente toftt

Dec 6, 2017
I liked the idea behind DeepOnion project. They care about anonymity while performing transactions. They have efficient products around these concepts. I followed ONION coin price and it seems to me that it grows quickly. It is about 3$ when writing these lines. I think it's a good investment opportunity for bullish guys. Just buy and hold.

RBD59

Dec 6, 2017
It is obvious what is happening. Deeponion community is doing what Dash community did in the past. They pay people (or bots) to mention the coin in other forums.
I agree, that some people take it to the extreme and post regular shit.. and yeah, that's not good.
However, This is ONE thread. Hopefully the people promoting DeepOnion are using the same thread to do it. If you dont like it, couldn't you just ignore it?

I'm saying this as someone also involved in the DeepOnion project :)

RBD59

Dec 6, 2017
I agree, that some people take it to the extreme and post regular shit.. and yeah, that's not good.
However, This is ONE thread. Hopefully the people promoting DeepOnion are using the same thread to do it. If you dont like it, couldn't you just ignore it?

I'm saying this as someone also involved in the DeepOnion project :)
/Rant over. I promise.

That being said, dude, check it out. You can't deny that it's growing like hell. People are getting to know the project and figuring out, the potential there is. Just talking market facts, the volume more than trippled since yesterday. Because of the weekly airdrops (2 of them), you dont even have to spend a single dollar. Give it a try and see if it's something for you :)

Toushiro

Dec 6, 2017
I liked the idea behind DeepOnion project. They care about anonymity while performing transactions. They have efficient products around these concepts. I followed ONION coin price and it seems to me that it grows quickly. It is about 3$ when writing these lines. I think it's a good investment opportunity for bullish guys. Just buy and hold.
Yes you are right!
Deep bow is very interesting! I see in it a good perspective. In addition, the price is already approaching $ 4 per 1 coin. With such a rate of development, by the end of the year the price of one onion coin can approach 7-9 dollars. This is a very good investment in the future.

dragonballzrahul123

Dec 6, 2017
i am not new to dash community or bitcoin onion , and surely not a bot .
as far as i know deep onion have a solid base and a solid community that is driving it all the way upwards.
i am following it since 3 months now and i very much appreciate that deep onion has done for me :)

kkbit

Dec 6, 2017
Wasn't aware that Dash also started like a community as DeepOnion. I checked it and they pay in Points for people to spread the word about the project. The project itself looks interesting though with the TOR integration.

Caorthannach

Dec 6, 2017
I think DeepOnion will be the first crypto that is integrated to the TOR network and launch its coin without an ICO. This uniqueness approach on the market catches a lot of eyes to it. I know this will be a long journey to this coin.

gigaoptic

Dec 6, 2017
Oh. Great ! I love Dash alot. keeping my Dash coins for a half year and having +25X
And really happy to see here DeepOnion Thread. I think this coin has future close to Dash. So i invested in DeepOnion also and in 1 month already having 3.5x profit. People like annonimity )

Status
Not open for further replies.