• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

What do you all think about DeepOnion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have only few coins that i hold and of them is the DeepOnion coin. It really looks like DeepOnion is going to take over other Privacy Coins and be a lot better and higher priced Privacy Coin in a quick time! The DeepOnion has good features like DeepVault that is already implemented but the web version is going out soon. And after few months the DeepSend release and Smart Contracts will take DeepOnion to the whole another price!!!
DeepOnion is really growing in price very quick and it looks like it's not going to stop as the price is only going one way and it's up!

I suggest for everyone who likes Privacy and Anonymity or to just make profits from trading it's a good chance to Join the DeepOnion. It's very simple as everyone can join the DeepOnion community to earn more DeepOnions!
The Bitcointalk thread for DeepOnion is also way past 2000 Pages !!!

I am a part of DeepOnion project from my experience in DO community i strongly believe that DO cryptocurrency will broke all records soon just take a look to the price now on CoinMarketCap 3.82$ with crazy increase this days from 0.50$ cent in the last months. Besides, some people think that we are scam or bots lol !!! stop guys we are real ! if you are still think like that i think this your default because DeepOnion project is serious and real just make a research ! take a look to our Ann post in BitcoinTalk ! visit DeepOnion community don't judge on thing if you're not know nothing about it.

first time i heard about this coin i thought it's a hype but after searching and getting more info about it, I think it's a solid project.
already invested in it when the price was 1.4$ and now the price went to 3.7$, that's some nice profit and i'm happy with it.

I know this just sounds to good to be true, but just spend 10 minutes of your time to check out their website. Its a anonymous cryptocurrency project and the community and devs are great. To promote DeepOnion members and hodlers will get a airdrop every week. All on top off that you can stake your onion for even more profit.

Visit the forums and thank me later.

Deeponion is big community driven coin with huge potential and supports. It also have a highly professional developers behind. it is sure to go to moon in a shorter time. The best idea is to HODL onions if you get an opportunity to get some now.

I just signed up on this forum and came across your thread about DeepOnion.
I personally like DeepOnion and IOTA at the moment.
Very interesting project and friendly community behind the DeepOnion project is just great.
I have invested lot of time and money in this project.

I also found about deeponion about a week ago, they have active and friendly community and developers there, currently now i'm staying at deeponion community because the project is too great :)

I have also came across Deeponion the last weeks! I bought some at 90000 sats and i am very happy about it! Community is great and active. Also i am looking forward to the race of privacy cryptocurrencys in 2018, because Deep onion is for sure one of the hot picks then. Tor integrations and advanced development is a plus!

I'm not sure what is going on, if it were bots wouldn't it all be generic messages?

It is obvious what is happening. Deeponion community is doing what Dash community did in the past. They pay people (or bots) to mention the coin in other forums.

Hey mod team, can we get "3 post" rule (as for links) for this deeps**t?
This is a temporary solution.

The permament solution is to add a "Bot" rating for messages and users.
This is very easy, @moocowmoo can do it immediatly.

Then allow the reader to define the moderators he trusts, and to filter the messages according the moderation those trustees did. This requires development, so someone has to propose it in the budget system.

Unfortunately I have not 5 dash to propose something like this, so someone else has to do propose it. A proposition similar to this:
"To whoever will first implement these specs, we will give him 100 dash"

Last edited:
I'm slashonion of DeepOnion already joined at Nov 17 and I feel any excitement,surprise cool stuff on it base on my experience. That's why I keep active on DeepOnion because it's challanging there's lot of giveaways, Have Contest, And also moderators are easy to reach if you want something to report or asking help. Moderator are always here to support you. It's not to late to join in our community you're welcome here and start to earn $Onions. Don't Waste this oppurtunity.

It is a new currency to consider. It is growing a lot and very fast, IT HAS GREAT ACCEPTANCE in the last weeks. There are differences with Dash and both have their PRO / CONTRA
It has some features that dash does not have and that makes many people follow it.

We will remain attentive ...

What do i think? well, i think is one of the best project out there in the market, right now. it's the first coin based on the TOR network. This alone should be a super selling point. But they have a very nice roadmap too , great community, deepvault feature, vote central, a new gui wallet with deepsend coming soon....So i think this coin has all it needs to be a top 50 coin in the 2018, on coinmarket cap!

I think Deep Onion has this first idea (if i'm not wrong) to launch a premined coin without ICO through airdrop with a unique approach into a dynamic community. Perfectly planned and carefully executed. Not to mention the various unique features of this coin. Is worth the attention of any serious crypto enthusiasts, investor, trader, miner or the like.

Against the background of other cryptocurrency this coin surpasses with its features. somewhere 2 months ago I learned about Deeponion, I decided to invest everything that I have on other resources. To be honest, I do not regret, the price has already tripled since I bought it. At this stage I am not going to sell, because I see that the Currency Administration is trying not to stop at this mark :) Dear OP, after finding information you will make sure of what potential this cryptocurrency has. So do not waste time :)

Well for my opinion DeepOnion will be the best anonymous cryptocurrency cause their feature very impresive iam very like iam know their feature so much feature on DeepOnion. Papper Wallet, Brain Wallet , DeepVault , DeepSend and other feature like Tor Network its very good for people who want protect their privacy so its good and today price already rising to new ATH high 3.8$

I liked the idea behind DeepOnion project. They care about anonymity while performing transactions. They have efficient products around these concepts. I followed ONION coin price and it seems to me that it grows quickly. It is about 3$ when writing these lines. I think it's a good investment opportunity for bullish guys. Just buy and hold.

It is obvious what is happening. Deeponion community is doing what Dash community did in the past. They pay people (or bots) to mention the coin in other forums.
I agree, that some people take it to the extreme and post regular shit.. and yeah, that's not good.
However, This is ONE thread. Hopefully the people promoting DeepOnion are using the same thread to do it. If you dont like it, couldn't you just ignore it?

I'm saying this as someone also involved in the DeepOnion project :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back