• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

WeSellDark(coin) Interest Thread

Would you use a WeSellDarkcoin service? If so, how much?

• I wouldn't use the service

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • $5-10 per month

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • $10-30 per month

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • $30-60 per month

• $60-100 per month

• $100-200 per month

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • $200+ per month

Votes: 8 32.0%

• Total voters

roxbury

Hi all - My name is Greg and I am the founder of WeSellDoges. WeSellDoges (WSD) is the first website of its kind to offer accessibility into altcoins with minimal verification via PayPal. Our automated system pays out coins within 10 seconds of purchase completion. Since launching in late April, we have sold nearly 1 Billion Dogecoins (>1% in existence) to >2600 individual customers in 68 countries. We do operate at a 12-15% margin to cover fees, expenses, and (most of all) risk. Most people find this nominal fee to be worth the convenience of being able to immediately obtain coins.

We are at a point where our system is stable and we're ready to start evaluating other coins. Darkcoin came across our table.

I've attached an interest Poll to this thread to gauge whether your community would be interested in our service, and if so, approximately how much you may consider spending with our service.

In order to make this a reality, we have one ask from the community - someone with UI/web design skills to help design the website to fit into the Darkcoin look and feel. We'll do all the back end integration/payout automation. This should be fairly easy for someone with expertise in that field by one of two ways: (1) Simply adopt Darkcoin look and feel to our current web design, or (2) modify the Darkcoin web design (with permission) to content fitting WeSellDark.

Do feel free to ask any questions - I'll be happy to answer.

I think that is a big step for Darkcoin, particularly in Europe where it is almost impossible to directly purchase coins without going through an exchange first :)

I'm not interested myself but I would love to see this done. I was curious about your service and bought a few doge I didn't want just to try it. I can confirm that it is all it says it is, which is great.

no interest for me, but spead the word and get DRK out there ...>>

Hey roxbury, I'm watching the results and I would not let them fool you. I really believe there is a market, it is just not here because most of us are already into darkcoin and we have our ways to procure it. Have you tried reddit (/r/darkcoin and /r/darkcoinmarket)? I sold quite a few darkcoins there some time ago and I still get a lot of messages whenever the price rises.

If you search this forum for "paypal" there are constantly people looking to buy darkcoin.

Hey roxbury, I'm watching the results and I would not let them fool you. I really believe there is a market, it is just not here because most of us are already into darkcoin and we have our ways to procure it. Have you tried reddit (/r/darkcoin and /r/darkcoinmarket)? I sold quite a few darkcoins there some time ago and I still get a lot of messages whenever the price rises.

Hey Fernando - I tried /r/darkcoin but that subreddit is private. I'll check out /r/darkcoinmarket. Thanks :)

Hey Fernando - I tried /r/darkcoin but that subreddit is private. I'll check out /r/darkcoinmarket. Thanks :)
Sorry, I wrote from the phone and autocorrect changed that. It is /r/drkcoin (without the 'a').

Yes, I think it's a good thing to have the maximum diferent posibilities to buy drk.
May be the fee is a little high but to have coin instantly from Paypal yes a lot of people are ready to pay it.
Even me I'm susceptible to use it when price are so low like now..

Numerous times I have gone to a friend who had a coinbase instant and I swallowed it up with a donation of something far less than this but I am sure I could get drawn in by a service such as this.

Just noticed this and would definitely use it. I sell stuff on ebay regularly and often have a paypal balance that I don't know what to do with unless I want to buy other junk on ebay...

How are you dealing with paypal disputes though? Paypal are very biased toward the buyer it seems.

Hi Crouton,

what I understood is that with the high fee they can eventually face the problems (more than 10%).
And there is a 25$ limit per day for un-verified user. And I imagine they block immediatly user with problems, but with Paypal you can disputes until 45 days (or something like that), so they should be able to manage 45*25$ lost..!

Anyway it seems that this guy don't answer anymore here. Maybe it was only to make some publicity for his site...
Roxbury are you still here with us????

Last edited by a moderator:
thelonecrouton Lebubar I think that I read somewhere in reddit that paypal was accepting the blockchain as proof of delivery in disputes, so I guess they can win a few and pay for the others with the margin.
I believe roxbury is going ahead with the project because he was asking for some files for the site in another thread.

Ok thanks, great. Because the same for me I receive some $ in Paypal that I'll surely use to buy some DRK...

Hey guys - apologies for disappearing off of this thread ; with so much going on it can be tough to keep up on all the different places for communications.

We've launched the site! It's live at www.weselldark.com :). In the future, if anyone is trying to reach me on here, I'm easily accessible on Reddit at /u/gregcron.

fernando, lebubar (is that how I tag people?)

Posting an announcement thread now!

Greg

Hey guys - apologies for disappearing off of this thread ; with so much going on it can be tough to keep up on all the different places for communications.

We've launched the site! It's live at www.weselldark.com :). In the future, if anyone is trying to reach me on here, I'm easily accessible on Reddit at /u/gregcron.

fernando, lebubar (is that how I tag people?)

Posting an announcement thread now!

Greg
roxbury you need to put @ before the name. You'll get autocomplete. If you only type the name the user is not notified. As I said in the other thread, glad to see you launching this. I have just tested it and it works perfectly.

Back