• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Volunteer to support Dash development (improve dashpay.io website)

moli - thanks for suggestion. I will contact raze
Would you be so kind and let me know in which part you would be able to help (the brief description of work to be done is listed in this thread)?

Please check this all with fernando
We just went though a bunch of changes + translations (2 done , 3rd nearly launched) !!

Photoshop / images ping me anytime

moli - thanks for suggestion. I will contact raze
Would you be so kind and let me know in which part you would be able to help (the brief description of work to be done is listed in this thread)?
I'd like to help with part #1. If I could understand part #4 maybe i could help too, maybe later.

Thank you.

Both of us are on a holiday, sorry for the lack of updates. Typical august.

Anyway, as I know the current website is based on Wordpress, thus pages are stored in a db, so it's not possible to have such a public codebase like in the case of darkcoin.io.

Hi guys - this is just to let you know, I have not forgotten about this.
It looks like there will be a lot of changes and I would like to clarify everything first. General plan is to update the existing website in order to share a marketing content.
In parallel we will start a work on the new version of website. Do you know a good web designer/developer, who could work on the new ,modern page design (and not ruin our budget)?

Hi guys - this is just to let you know, I have not forgotten about this.
It looks like there will be a lot of changes and I would like to clarify everything first. General plan is to update the existing website in order to share a marketing content.
In parallel we will start a work on the new version of website. Do you know a good web designer/developer, who could work on the new ,modern page design (and not ruin our budget)?

Great!
Just IMHO:

Current dishpay.io is rather good in general (but need some corrections without total rebuild).

And if we are talking about "new modern page design" it is better to apply these ideas and budget to additional DASH-promo-site (mass-users-oriented), as it is mentioned and described here: "WEBSITE-8 additional Dash Promo-Site".

alex-ru - rebuild of the website design is rather long-term perspective.
Short-term we will focus on the current design :)

Hi guys, can someone update the twitter link on bottom of front page of dashpay.io? Needs to point to @dashpay but at the moment it is pointing to @DarkcoinOrg
Can you give some more info? I'm going over all links to twitter in the homepage and all point to @dashpay...

Thanks!

Can you give some more info? I'm going over all links to twitter in the homepage and all point to @dashpay...

Thanks!
You're just not looking hard enough. :wink:

Back