• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

v14.0 Testing

Special thanks for the interface changes (1 confirmation == fully confirmed) :)
I also propose to remove the InstantSend checkbox, since it does nothing (doesn't it?)
By the way, is it ok that some random transactions are still IS locked after 1600 confirmations, and others are not?
MbkGMkI.png

hello
14-rc4 linux launched ok and synced ok.

1. but all peers are v13.

2. need tdash: Xftr9QaMABV6RDnyXdJRJ8KAGSUDjJfAZs

3. n receive tab, still need the checkbox Request InstantSend? Should always be InstantSend?

4. on send tab, still need checkbox InstantSend?

dash.conf testnet=1 ok.

Now on testnet, synced ok. Received tdash from faucet.

Sent a tdash to another fully synced instance of rc4 with no instantsend, then sent another with instantsend. 12 minutes later they both show up at the same time on the receiving end. Is that normal for testnet?

Also, trying to mix a little dash with privatesend. It keeps saying 'collateral not valid'.

they are instant now, with and without checking instantsend: 0/unconfirmed, in memory pool (verified via LLMQ based InstantSend).
Privatesend mixing is alternating between idle, waiting in queue, and request incomplete.

Hello there. I am on the testnet, but for some reason I can't connect to rpc via localhost. If this makes any sense, this is how I am using it.

Code:
user:[email protected]:19999

It works fine when not on testnet, and I change the port. I also have done a
Code:
$ lsof -i
to see what port its running on.

Thanks

Also, I can do
Code:
./dash-cli -testnet getinfo
{
  "version": 140000,
  "protocolversion": 70214,
  "walletversion": 61000,
  "balance": 1016.50480000,
  "privatesend_balance": 0.00000000,
  "blocks": 80039,
  "timeoffset": 0,
  "connections": 8,
  "proxy": "",
  "difficulty": 13.14251559487709,
  "testnet": true,
  "keypoololdest": 1555263526,
  "keypoolsize": 999,
  "paytxfee": 0.00000000,
  "relayfee": 0.00001000,
  "errors": "This is a pre-release test build - use at your own risk - do not use for mining or merchant applications"
}

v14 rc4:
I set privatesend to keep 10 tdash anonymized, 4 rounds. When I look in inputs, it created ~122 worth of tdash in denoms:
11 of 10 tdash
11 of 1 tdash
10 of .1 tdash
9 of .001 tdash

It also noticed It did not create any .01 tdash.

Hi guys,

we are currently working as a startup on a webplattform. Plan is to adapt Dash aswell. To assure 100% quality we would like to test different use cases over the dash testnet. i tried to get since last week some tDash. Unfortunatly the Faucet links do not work. Would it be possible to send me around 10k of tDash? would be enough for various testcases incl. loadtests.

tDash - Wallet:
ygtAvgykxLnmshUdfqt1QHAYfUJ5z1soav

thank u in advance and best regards,

Cagdas

Hi guys,

we are currently working as a startup on a webplattform. Plan is to adapt Dash aswell. To assure 100% quality we would like to test different use cases over the dash testnet. i tried to get since last week some tDash. Unfortunatly the Faucet links do not work. Would it be possible to send me around 10k of tDash? would be enough for various testcases incl. loadtests.

tDash - Wallet:
ygtAvgykxLnmshUdfqt1QHAYfUJ5z1soav

thank u in advance and best regards,

Cagdas

Faucet has been refilled: http://faucet.test.dash.crowdnode.io/

True, thank you. Is there a reason i dont receive any tdash? One and the first transaction worked. the second one (after 5 min of course) worked on the faucet platform but didnt arrive on my wallet.

Firewall off;
Version: v0.14.0.0-rc4
Checked the chain, should be also ok.

Any ideas? is the faucet maybe broken?

Edit: sending works, receiving still dont

Thanks in advance

Given the 0.14 testnet faucets are dry or not currently online, can someone please send yNmbhgXgmhpmUxf5fE3rwAGqZ4ofL8UvRi about 100 tDASH ?

Thanks!

Back