• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

v12.2 Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Is the 12.2.3 testnet still functioning? All faucets and explorers appear to be down. I found a single post that suggested using 12.3 was now required. If that's the case is it just the develop branch that needs to be pulled and are there any explorer/faucets active for it yet?

Thanks,

Guy

Hi,

Is the 12.2.3 testnet still functioning? All faucets and explorers appear to be down. I found a single post that suggested using 12.3 was now required. If that's the case is it just the develop branch that needs to be pulled and are there any explorer/faucets active for it yet?

Thanks,

Guy

u are a bit late
12.2.3 is ready to download
https://www.dash.org/wallets/

u are a bit late
12.2.3 is ready to download

I've got 12.2.3 running for main network as well as a testnet node. For the work I'm doing I don't wish to test using real dash so need a testnet. Rather than running it as a private network I'd much rather have a public network to reduce the effort in what I'm doing. Both nodes (main and testnet) are synchronised with 12.2.3 nodes (878020 / 132450 block heights as of 10:52 UTC 29/05/2018) - so I am good with getting 12.2.3 up and am aware it's current stable.

What I'm unable to do is find anywhere I can obtain a third-party view of the network via an explorer or faucet. All the faucets / explorers are down.

It is a case of the testnet for 12.2.3 is now unsupported? If that's the case is there an alternate testnet for current develop branch and are there explorer/faucets for that?

Thanks,

Guy

I've got 12.2.3 running for main network as well as a testnet node. For the work I'm doing I don't wish to test using real dash so need a testnet. Rather than running it as a private network I'd much rather have a public network to reduce the effort in what I'm doing. Both nodes (main and testnet) are synchronised with 12.2.3 nodes (878020 / 132450 block heights as of 10:52 UTC 29/05/2018) - so I am good with getting 12.2.3 up and am aware it's current stable.

What I'm unable to do is find anywhere I can obtain a third-party view of the network via an explorer or faucet. All the faucets / explorers are down.

It is a case of the testnet for 12.2.3 is now unsupported? If that's the case is there an alternate testnet for current develop branch and are there explorer/faucets for that?

Thanks,

Guy

there are heaps of explorers
https://explorer.dash.org/chain/Dash
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dash/

not sure about T faucets
u need to wait for the devs to post

These are prod explorers. Looking for the TestNet ones which are also offline. I'm fine with prod.

Testnet documentation here: https://docs.dash.org/en/latest/developers/testnet.html

All known faucets and block explorers are listed there. I agree getting tDASH is quite difficult at the moment, simply posting your address here or in #testnet-lab on Discord will often get you donations quite quickly. I expect the faucets will be fixed up once the pressure to release 12.3 is off.

I managed to get a hold of 250 tDASH by posting on the discord channel. I still need around 1751 tDASH. If any of you has some lying around that you can spare, I would appreciate it.
yXzShwmveriFcne1mpSobtdw5neZGMaSMQ

I managed to get a hold of 250 tDASH by posting on the discord channel. I still need around 1751 tDASH. If any of you has some lying around that you can spare, I would appreciate it.
yXzShwmveriFcne1mpSobtdw5neZGMaSMQ
899 on the way...

Hi, I'm trying to 'getUnspentUTXOs' in dash testnet using 'bitcore-explorers'; I get 'Address has mismatched network type' since the insight test explorer is not working. My address is on the testnet. Any alternatives to getting the UTXOS?

Hi, I'm trying to 'getUnspentUTXOs' in dash testnet using 'bitcore-explorers'; I get 'Address has mismatched network type' since the insight test explorer is not working. My address is on the testnet. Any alternatives to getting the UTXOS?
you are posting in 12.2 testing
that is way OLD and done a long time !!

I need a little test coin, but most faucets were dry recently.Please give me a test coin, let me do the test. After the test, I will give the tap to help more people.
address: yVQsJwAEneRATJzBmi4Ckt5KVGewp4SJn1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back