• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

v0.11.0.x Core Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
The brackets were accidentically removed in v11, will be readded soon.
Would it be beneficial to have some mac gear for building on? I have extra hardware I could donate to the cause if we wanted a build mac mini or something?

Would it be beneficial to have some mac gear for building on? I have extra hardware I could donate to the cause if we wanted a build mac mini or something?
No need to, building on a 8 core machine with 64GB - the brackets are missing in all platform builds btw.

Today there was an error:

root@Server:~# darkcoind getinfo
{
"version" : 110006,
"protocolversion" : 70052,
"walletversion" : 60001,
"balance" : 0.00000000,
"darksend_balance" : 0.00000000,
"blocks" : 204572,
"timeoffset" : 0,
"connections" : 8,
"proxy" : "",
"difficulty" : 4083.62714253,
"testnet" : false,
"keypoololdest" : 1417294907,
"keypoolsize" : 1001,
"paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
"relayfee" : 0.00001000,
"errors" : "Warning: The network does not appear to fully agree! Some miners appear to be experiencing issues."
}

Today there was an error:

root@Server:~# darkcoind getinfo
{
"version" : 110006,
"protocolversion" : 70052,
"walletversion" : 60001,
"balance" : 0.00000000,
"darksend_balance" : 0.00000000,
"blocks" : 204572,
"timeoffset" : 0,
"connections" : 8,
"proxy" : "",
"difficulty" : 4083.62714253,
"testnet" : false,
"keypoololdest" : 1417294907,
"keypoolsize" : 1001,
"paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
"relayfee" : 0.00001000,
"errors" : "Warning: The network does not appear to fully agree! Some miners appear to be experiencing issues."
}

Did you build the daemon yourself?

I ask because somewhere on the way from v0.11.06 to v0.11.07 (on github, the version was bumped to 07 AFTER that change) one of the updates introduced this issue.
I switched back to the "original" v0.11.06 daemon and everything was fine again.

Edit: forget it, the 06-daemon shows this now as well.

I haven't been able to use p2pool yet either on v11.

Can someone please let me know when we are actually going to have a working mac version. This is getting to be a bit silly. I've been complaining for 4 revisions this version doesn't work. The version 11.06 on the main site doesn't work. It's still got the bitcoin icon. You can't actually run it. Please let me know this is something the dev's realize is totally borked.

See this post for the updates to dstorm's p2pool to et it running with 11.00.07...

https://darkcointalk.org/threads/mandatory-all-users-must-update-to-v11.3619/page-5#post-37201

1.jpg 2.jpg

Updated to 11.0.9 today and then started Darksend Mixing 2DRK over 2 Rounds

So far I have 1.1DRK of Darksend funds but the problems is I also have 21 x -0.0001DRK payments to myself and 3 x -0.0002DRK payments to myself.

I'm only trying to mix 2DRK, the Darksend Mixing has not been restarted and the network has been solid.

I don't understand why I have been punished with so many minus payments... I'll leave it running to see what happens.

EDIT: I've just noticed I also have 11 transaction conflicts.

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 803 View attachment 804

Updated to 11.0.9 today and then started Darksend Mixing 2DRK over 2 Rounds

So far I have 1.1DRK of Darksend funds but the problems is I also have 21 x -0.0001DRK payments to myself and 3 x -0.0002DRK payments to myself.

I'm only trying to mix 2DRK, the Darksend Mixing has not been restarted and the network has been solid.

I don't understand why I have been punished with so many minus payments... I'll leave it running to see what happens.

EDIT: I've just noticed I also have 11 transaction conflicts.
That looks like there were some incomplete mixing tx.... Can you give me a tx id of one of that incompatible and one of -0.0001 somewhere in the middle please? can I have debug.log also? [email protected]
You can restart your wallet with -zapwallettxes option, that should fix incompatibles.

Is bitcointalk offline? I haven't been able to access the forum for a few hours now. Also, one of my masternodes is also taking hours to reindex. What is it with Amazon? One works fine, the other is always slower than molasses! Ah well, I just got to get off my lazy butt and set my masternodes up elsewhere. Amazon really does suck! Wonder if they'd be useful to my kids? LOL

Bitcointalk apparently had a HDD failure with serious data loss. Extended downtime to be expected.

I really really dont get it. No back-up? no RAID? ... geezz... one thing for sure, crypto's are certainly not boring.

Most alt coins are going to go bananas over this. So glad I'm with DRK !

Looks like BCT took some heavy measures to cut the Darkcoin thread, LOL. It'll come back with the whole thing missing :tongue:

So is our network nice and stable? It seems like my masternodes are happy? All good now?

Looks like BCT took some heavy measures to cut the Darkcoin thread, LOL. It'll come back with the whole thing missing :tongue:

So is our network nice and stable? It seems like my masternodes are happy? All good now?
Seems that way, been running fine for me for the last few hours... :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back