• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

v0.11.0 - Darkcoin Core Release

h6A4CVX.jpg

I was hoping it was down for a while more. I'm experiencing a significat increase in productivity :)

A knife, and fork and a spoon walk into a bar ... and the bartender says "We only allow violence in here, not sex. Knifing is okay, but do your forking and spooning somewhere else."

I'm going to the London Bitcoin Expo to do some networking this weekend. I might tell that joke if anybody asks me about the status of the network. By the time they finish groaning they should have forgotten their question :tongue:

All 7 of my MN keep stopping/crashing (?) and after a "./darkcoind getinfo" every one of them shows:
"errors" : "Warning: The network does not appear to fully agree! Some miners appear to be experiencing issues."

Is this due to a fork?

Running the latest available version: 11.0.11

All masternodes and regular clients are fine again. No more "The network does not appear to fully agree!". Did not take any further action!

Somebody did something good to the network without requiring annother update. :smile: Network managed to heal itself or some kind of spork was used (wild speculation).

If Evan switchs the enforcment off, could this issue repair itself?
Hmmm that is strange I don`t get it how etc... I don`t have this communication either.

Just rec MN payment of ~1drk...

Of course I get spanked lol... Some miner with bad block reward.

Mns showing on DRK.MN now

All masternodes and regular clients are fine again. No more "The network does not appear to fully agree!". Did not take any further action!

Somebody did something good to the network without requiring annother update. :smile: Network managed to heal itself or some kind of spork was used (wild speculation).
Are you sure? Not for everybody I'm afraid....

Got it. Stop the daemon and pass: (no need to stop daemon)

darkcoind --help -help-debug

It lists all flags including the debugging information.

Safemode itself is actually a pretty smart idea. It disables RPC commands in the case that a fork is detected to prevent double spends from happening.

And to use litemode, we just have to put "litemode=1" (litemode with lower case l) in darkcoin.conf?

daemon said:
darkcoind --help -help-debug
Darkcoin Core Daemon version v0.11.0.11-e6a9371-beta

Usage:
darkcoind [options] Start Darkcoin Core Daemon
Usage (deprecated, use darkcoin-cli):
darkcoind [options] <command> [params] Send command to Darkcoin Core
darkcoind [options] help List commands
darkcoind [options] help <command> Get help for a command

Options:
-? This help message
-alertnotify=<cmd> Execute command when a relevant alert is received or we see a really long fork (%s in cmd is replaced by message)
-blocknotify=<cmd> Execute command when the best block changes (%s in cmd is replaced by block hash)
-checkblocks=<n> How many blocks to check at startup (default: 288, 0 = all)
-checklevel=<n> How thorough the block verification of -checkblocks is (0-4, default: 3)
-conf=<file> Specify configuration file (default: darkcoin.conf)
-daemon Run in the background as a daemon and accept commands
-datadir=<dir> Specify data directory
-dbcache=<n> Set database cache size in megabytes (4 to 4096, default: 100)
-loadblock=<file> Imports blocks from external blk000??.dat file on startup
-maxorphanblocks=<n> Keep at most <n> unconnectable blocks in memory (default: 750)
-maxorphantx=<n> Keep at most <n> unconnectable transactions in memory (default: 100)
-par=<n> Set the number of script verification threads (-4 to 16, 0 = auto, <0 = leave that many cores free, default: 0)
-pid=<file> Specify pid file (default: darkcoind.pid)
-reindex Rebuild block chain index from current blk000??.dat files on startup
-txindex Maintain a full transaction index (default: 0)

Connection options:
-addnode=<ip> Add a node to connect to and attempt to keep the connection open
-banscore=<n> Threshold for disconnecting misbehaving peers (default: 100)
-bantime=<n> Number of seconds to keep misbehaving peers from reconnecting (default: 86400)
-bind=<addr> Bind to given address and always listen on it. Use [host]:port notation for IPv6
-connect=<ip> Connect only to the specified node(s)
-discover Discover own IP address (default: 1 when listening and no -externalip)
-dns Allow DNS lookups for -addnode, -seednode and -connect (default: 1)
-dnsseed Query for peer addresses via DNS lookup, if low on addresses (default: 1 unless -connect)
-forcednsseed Always query for peer addresses via DNS lookup (default: 0)
-externalip=<ip> Specify your own public address
-listen Accept connections from outside (default: 1 if no -proxy or -connect)
-maxconnections=<n> Maintain at most <n> connections to peers (default: 125)
-maxreceivebuffer=<n> Maximum per-connection receive buffer, <n>*1000 bytes (default: 5000)
-maxsendbuffer=<n> Maximum per-connection send buffer, <n>*1000 bytes (default: 1000)
-onion=<ip:port> Use separate SOCKS5 proxy to reach peers via Tor hidden services (default: -proxy)
-onlynet=<net> Only connect to nodes in network <net> (IPv4, IPv6 or Tor)
-port=<port> Listen for connections on <port> (default: 9999 or testnet: 19999)
-proxy=<ip:port> Connect through SOCKS proxy
-seednode=<ip> Connect to a node to retrieve peer addresses, and disconnect
-socks=<n> Select SOCKS version for -proxy (4 or 5, default: 5)
-timeout=<n> Specify connection timeout in milliseconds (default: 5000)
-upnp Use UPnP to map the listening port (default: 0)

Wallet options:
-disablewallet Do not load the wallet and disable wallet RPC calls
-keepass Use KeePass 2 integration using KeePassHttp plugin (default: 0)
-keepassport=<port> Connect to KeePassHttp on port <port> (default: 19455)
-keepasskey=<key> KeePassHttp key for AES encrypted communication with KeePass
-keepassid=<name> KeePassHttp id for the established association
-keepassname=<name> Name to construct url for KeePass entry that stores the wallet passphrase
-keypool=<n> Set key pool size to <n> (default: 100)
-paytxfee=<amt> Fee per kB to add to transactions you send
-rescan Rescan the block chain for missing wallet transactions on startup
-salvagewallet Attempt to recover private keys from a corrupt wallet.dat on startup
-spendzeroconfchange Spend unconfirmed change when sending transactions (default: 1)
-upgradewallet Upgrade wallet to latest format on startup
-wallet=<file> Specify wallet file (within data directory) (default: wallet.dat)
-walletnotify=<cmd> Execute command when a wallet transaction changes (%s in cmd is replaced by TxID)
-zapwallettxes Clear list of wallet transactions (diagnostic tool; implies -rescan)

Debugging/Testing options:
-benchmark Show benchmark information (default: 0)
-checkpoints Only accept block chain matching built-in checkpoints (default: 1)
-dblogsize=<n> Flush database activity from memory pool to disk log every <n> megabytes (default: 100)
-disablesafemode Disable safemode, override a real safe mode event (default: 0)
-testsafemode Force safe mode (default: 0)
-dropmessagestest=<n> Randomly drop 1 of every <n> network messages
-fuzzmessagestest=<n> Randomly fuzz 1 of every <n> network messages
-flushwallet Run a thread to flush wallet periodically (default: 1)
-debug=<category> Output debugging information (default: 0, supplying <category> is optional)
If <category> is not supplied, output all debugging information.
<category> can be: addrman, alert, coindb, db, lock, rand, rpc, selectcoins, mempool, net.
-gen Generate coins (default: 0)
-genproclimit=<n> Set the processor limit for when generation is on (-1 = unlimited, default: -1)
-help-debug Show all debugging options (usage: --help -help-debug)
-logtimestamps Prepend debug output with timestamp (default: 1)
-limitfreerelay=<n> Continuously rate-limit free transactions to <n>*1000 bytes per minute (default:15)
-maxsigcachesize=<n> Limit size of signature cache to <n> entries (default: 50000)
-mintxfee=<amt> Fees smaller than this are considered zero fee (for transaction creation) (default: 0.0001)
-minrelaytxfee=<amt> Fees smaller than this are considered zero fee (for relaying) (default: 0.00001)
-printtoconsole Send trace/debug info to console instead of debug.log file
-printblock=<hash> Print block on startup, if found in block index
-printblocktree Print block tree on startup (default: 0)
-printpriority Log transaction priority and fee per kB when mining blocks (default: 0)
-privdb Sets the DB_PRIVATE flag in the wallet db environment (default: 1)
-regtest Enter regression test mode, which uses a special chain in which blocks can be solved instantly.
This is intended for regression testing tools and app development.
In this mode -genproclimit controls how many blocks are generated immediately.
-shrinkdebugfile Shrink debug.log file on client startup (default: 1 when no -debug)
-testnet Use the test network

Block creation options:
-blockminsize=<n> Set minimum block size in bytes (default: 0)
-blockmaxsize=<n> Set maximum block size in bytes (default: 750000)
-blockprioritysize=<n> Set maximum size of high-priority/low-fee transactions in bytes (default: 50000)

RPC server options:
-server Accept command line and JSON-RPC commands
-rpcuser=<user> Username for JSON-RPC connections
-rpcpassword=<pw> Password for JSON-RPC connections
-rpcport=<port> Listen for JSON-RPC connections on <port> (default: 9998 or testnet: 19998)
-rpcallowip=<ip> Allow JSON-RPC connections from specified IP address
-rpcthreads=<n> Set the number of threads to service RPC calls (default: 4)

RPC SSL options: (see the Darkcoin Wiki for SSL setup instructions)
-rpcssl Use OpenSSL (https) for JSON-RPC connections
-rpcsslcertificatechainfile=<file.cert> Server certificate file (default: server.cert)
-rpcsslprivatekeyfile=<file.pem> Server private key (default: server.pem)
-rpcsslciphers=<ciphers> Acceptable ciphers (default: TLSv1.2+HIGH:TLSv1+HIGH:!SSLv2:!aNULL:!eNULL:!3DES:mad:STRENGTH)

RPC client options:
-rpcconnect=<ip> Send commands to node running on <ip> (default: 127.0.0.1)
-rpcport=<port> Connect to JSON-RPC on <port> (default: 9998 or testnet: 19998)
-rpcwait Wait for RPC server to start

Nothing in there for 'lite'.

That is the hash of a block on the correct chain. In the debug console, just enter "getblock 0000000000008bba11033c31a1a4df29db8557b8355ef6738f7a93beb2fc4901" and if you have that block, then you are on the right chain.

All my Masternodes are currently on 0.11.0.11 and are showing up with "Safe mode Warning The network does not appear to fully agree! Some miners appear to be experiencing issues". Similarly to how others have described. I assume this is to make operator aware that a fork has occurred?

I've tried " getblock" on the Debug console of one of my Masternodes and I'm currently getting block not found (code-5). I've already tried reindexing. Are any other Masternode owners experiencing the same issues? I can't seem to get them onto the correct block.

Back