• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

v0.10.17.x Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
*** BUG ALERT ***

i'm running 6 wallets (1000 drk each) all set for 950 / 2 rounds, a few of my wallets are starting to show input amounts with more
than 2 rounds.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status: 0/unconfirmed, has not been successfully broadcast yetDate: 29/11/2014 12:26To: Yidakee ITX mnxWCg8AYtuV5CbQs2LpUnwF6u73Hu9NN4Debit: -3.333 DRKTransaction fee: -0.002 DRKNet amount: -3.335 DRKTransaction ID: 7eda7215522868f5657269ddef14e94d9b1bea8db5a37c614e23a6f4e851dafc

Sent at 12.26:47 GMT

Nope, it was me :smile:

Wallet crashed right after the send...will debug later.

Oh ok, I labeled the addy Stonehege thats mhy. Got them both, O confirms and not spendable. Weird, the 3.33 did not make it to the unconfirmerd balance.

EDIT: last block was 15 minutes ago... mooocowmoo, is that you again messing with DGW ? loool

Last edited by a moderator:
All three of my tMNs are updated to the latest version. Hope this helps! :smile:

Walter

Oh ok, I labeled the addy Stonehege thats my. Got them both, O confirms and not spendable. Weird, the 3.33 did not make it to the unconfirmerd balance.

EDIT: last block was 15 minutes ago... mooocowmoo, is that you again messing with DGW ? loool

Something odd. Status: 0/offline, has not been successfully broadcast yet

I'm solo mining and keep being told that there is no work available.

YESS !! IT works !! InstantX works!!

It seems it just need to be broadcast into a block and block solved! 1 confirmation and funds are spendable! Stonhege went from zero to 6 confirms while crowning 1,23xx has 1 confirm but is spendable.

The only difference is Stonehege sent Darksend + InstantX (right?) while crownigng sent a regular tx.

DD9REGz.png

I don't mind pointing some proper hashing power towards a testnet mining pool.

Which one is best to use?

I'm sending you another one now Yidakee

EDIT: Forget that, I'm going to up the testnet hashrate first.

YESS !! IT works !! InstantX works!!

It seems it just need to be broadcast into a block and block solved! 1 confirmation and funds are spendable! Stonhege went from zero to 6 confirms while crowning 1,23xx has 1 confirm but is spendable.

i dont think it needs to be broadcast into a block at all .. it should just be confirmed by some masternodes and then added to total amount right away.
It shouldnt be waiting on a block confirmation. Thats just POW confirmation.

OK, Iets try again.

12:45:09

Status: 0/unconfirmed, has not been successfully broadcast yetDate: 29/11/2014 12:45To: Yidakee ITX mnxWCg8AYtuV5CbQs2LpUnwF6u73Hu9NN4Debit: -9.99 DRKTransaction fee: -0.005 DRKNet amount: -9.995 DRKTransaction ID: 97f46fac122749f35fef5c07808ed467755baf45284736e49a22d2d96a22ed58

i dont think it needs to be broadcast into a block at all .. it should just be confirmed by some masternodes and then added to total amount right away.
It shouldnt be waiting on a block confirmation. Thats just POW confirmation.

I know, but I've seen it happen 3x. First I wasnt sure, but these two went straight through as soon as the block was solved. It was almost a 20 minute block time.

Stonehege, did NOT get -9.99 in my wallet... nothing showed up.

Send me your addy's guys, so I can send you too.

I know, but I've seen it happen 3x. First I wasnt sure, but these two went straight through as soon as the block was solved. It was almost a 20 minute block time.

Stonehege, did NOT get -9.99 in my wallet... nothing showed up.

Send me your addy's guys, so I can send you too.

Weird.

Weird also is my last demonination went from zero to 5 confirms instantly on the next block

EDIT: not the case, I accidentally had scrolled down the list

stonehedge, did you send D+ or regular?

the way InstantX should work is rather instant, the sender has details in the transaction to how many masternodes it was sent and the receiver has
the amount that was sent with InstantX added instantly to his total balance. The transaction still shows the unconfirmed ? symbol but has been in fact confirmed already... it will
then just get POW confirmed later on... after some blocks cleared.

Weird also is my last demonination went from zero to 5 confirms instantly on the next block

EDIT: not the case, I accidentally had scrolled down the list

stonehedge, did you send D+ or regular?
I got 3 farms rented at about 100 Mh/s each for the next week or so, just give me the connect details and I'll chuck some hashing power at testnet for you guys.

*** BUG ALERT ***

i'm running 6 wallets (1000 drk each) all set for 950 / 2 rounds, a few of my wallets are starting to show input amounts with more
than 2 rounds.

can those who are doing some mixing with low rounds check for this bug, see if it happens in yr wallet as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back