• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

v0.10.16.x Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks good, thanks.

Note that I get this message every few minutes at the command prompt:
Broadcasting that I'm ready
Broadcasting that I'm ready 2

i'm getting a lot of selfpayments of 0.1 fees (i set the rounds to 8 .. so i suppose its reserving 8x 0.1 fees already ? so far i got 5 selfpayments of 0.1 fees and 1x 0.00 Darksend Denominate)

Also the listen=0 methode for using multiple clients seems to put only 1 client in mixing mode, all the rest of the clients stay in idle status after the 0.001 splitting fee and the first 0.1 fee.

MR8cSvP.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
How about those that do not have existing anon'd funds? Chicken egg no?
Already though about it, the fee would be taked from the first anonymised amount of coins.... so there is no chicken egg ;)

I fired up v16 with whatever wallet version was lying around from last time and my log shows this:

2014-11-12 23:01:54 Submiting Darksend for 1000.000000 DRK
2014-11-12 23:01:54 DoAutomaticDenominating -- Found unconfirmed denominated outputs, will wait till they confirm to continue.

But everything listed in coin control has about 17000 confirmations. Overviewpage though says 517DRK unconfirmed, presumably from when I last shut it down.

Is sending to a new wallet necessary?

edit: MN showed up in local QT list immediately.

Last edited by a moderator:
Already though about it, the fee would be taked from the first anonymised amount of coins.... so there is no chicken egg ;)
I haven't thought much about it as my brain is fried today but aren't you still linking in the first round?

I haven't thought much about it as my brain is fried today but aren't you still linking in the first round?
In first rund the fee will be taken from the amount of denominated coins.... eeee come on... now it is not the subject ;) Evan said he will think about it later....

i'm getting a lot of selfpayments of 0.1 fees (i set the rounds to 8 .. so i suppose its reserving 8x 0.1 fees already ? so far i got 5 selfpayments of 0.1 fees and 1x 0.00 Darksend Denominate)

Also the listen=0 methode for using multiple clients seems to put only 1 client in mixing mode, all the rest of the clients stay in idle status after the 0.001 splitting fee and the first 0.1 fee.

MR8cSvP.jpg

I'm getting a lot of those too. We should just be getting 1x 0.1DRK charge a week.

denominating 10000 coins 8 runds....

Should be weekly.

Thanks, one more thing though... do I understand correctly that the number if DS rounds per day is now limited to the number of masternodes? If so, then what stops someone from running a script to quickly use up the daily quota for everyday of the week they paid for and effectively DOSing DS?

do I understand correctly that the number if DS rounds per day is now limited to the number of masternodes? If so, then what stops someone from running a script to quickly use up the daily quota for everyday of the week they paid for and effectively DOSing DS?
I don't think that can possibly be right. I think Evan said that a client would use a different MN each time. Client A uses MN 345, Client A wont use it again but Client B can still use MN 345...

I don't think that can possibly be right. I think Evan said that a client would use a different MN each time. Client A uses MN 345, Client A wont use it again but Client B can still use MN 345...

I'm just going to remove subscriptions/pre-charged fees and have the client charge collateral randomly (rarely, maybe 1 in 8 sessions). So it means, the more you use it, the more you pay. It's also not directly linked to every session which is nice from an anonymity standpoint.

I'm just going to remove subscriptions/pre-charged fees and have the client charge collateral randomly (rarely, maybe 1 in 8 sessions). So it means, the more you use it, the more you pay. It's also not directly linked to every session which is nice from an anonymity standpoint.
Is it possible to charge DS:
1. First fee when you first start DS, coming from your origin address like a regular transaction fee.
2. Last 3 fees, coming from 3 of the last addresses that have already been anonymized and can not be traced back to the origin address?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back