• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

v0.10.15.x Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Setgenerate really isn't very efficient...I get about 130KH/s on a my new i7 CPU but I'd to love see a few more people (the majority of QT owners) having it turned on at minimum.

one of my tMN get 20 khash/s. want to add it in conf, generate=1 and genproclimit=1 for one cpu, that's it ?
Im a killer miner with 30 khash/s :what:

Just be careful if you're using a VPS provider that charges for bursting CPU usage! I was running at 300% CPU util on an AWS C3.xxlarge when I tried that. Obviously wouldn't get charged extra but I assume you would do on a T2.micro. Personally, I'd rather see mining and masternodes seperate for now...until there is a better solution than setgenerate...

Just be careful if you're using a VPS provider that charges for bursting CPU usage! I was running at 300% CPU util on an AWS C3.xxlarge when I tried that. Obviously wouldn't get charged extra but I assume you would do on a T2.micro. Personally, I'd rather see mining and masternodes seperate for now...until there is a better solution than setgenerate...
it my own physical test servers with multi VM on it. with better setgenerate, Evan can creat ASIC with masternode (my dream)

I think the perfect solution would remove the need for mining at all. I'll leave that one for the visionaries to think about :D

Loving 70040. I'm not a regular tester but this feels like a nice big step up.

I think the perfect solution would remove the need for mining at all. I'll leave that one for the visionaries to think about :D

Loving 70040. I'm not a regular tester but this feels like a nice big step up.

Evan have to find the way to eliminate bad actor (miner side) and do the most greenIT as posible.
I dont realy know how he can do it. " Buy an ASIC, just buy 1000 DRK ;) "

Donwload an X11 version of minerd and set up your testnet conf file for local mining. You'll get a much better rate.

To be fair, I'm getting "pool not providing work fast enough" messages again so perhaps best not to up hashrate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back