• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

v0.10.15.x Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ran 5 Darkcoin clients simultaniously with Amount and Rounds set to 685 / 8
Within 1 hour 4 of those Darkcoin clients reached 100% and 1 Darkcoin client still on 75%
The 4 Darkcoin clients that reached 100% each charged exactly 8 Darksend Denominate fees of 0.0125

It all went very smoothly and fast in this latest update....

qwizzie

My 3 DRK / 2 Rounds is still stuck at 33%. Sync says: "0 hours behind", and I am so far charged one 0.0125 and one 0.001 tDRKs

Edit: Now wallet sync is back to "2 hours behind" again and all the funds are "Unconfirmed" and Darksend is idle.

Edit: it jumps back "5 hourse behind" very briefly and then back to "2 hours behind"

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm... The first 1000 tdrk is just now showing up on my wallet after about an hour...

How many coins do you need?

If somebody could send 200 to mxomigzggXJYqQfVUnV7mYPZUmmU3AFBHj I'd be appreciative.

Am I correct in thinking that all testnet addresses should begin with an m?

Because the first address in this fresh QT install is

n3q9i5p93U9tuC7AC6CH8UxZ6qjyyARgPV

If I am the only person mining I did power down for a while to squeeze an extra 0.5 out of my GPU....

If somebody could send 200 to mxomigzggXJYqQfVUnV7mYPZUmmU3AFBHj I'd be appreciative.

Am I correct in thinking that all testnet addresses should begin with an m?

Because the first address in this fresh QT install is

n3q9i5p93U9tuC7AC6CH8UxZ6qjyyARgPV
sent 5000 - due to base58 encoding testnet addresses either start with n or m

Just out of interest, if I pointed 500Mh/s at testnet and I mined every block...what would happen? Would I just ruin it for everybody?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back