- Apr 15, 2014
http://test.explorer.darkcoin.qa/tx/2aa60580b2a0fb33afb210dfcebdb6033c6e0e69a3741f0d0251243f2dbf237cCan any who's gotten charged collateral send me their debug log and the txid? Thanks
You need to put "& disown" at the end of your command line. Without the quotesRunning wallet by command line (./darcoin-qt -testnet=1) and noticed that every time I open option dialog it writes "QMetaObject::connectSlotsByName: No matching signal for on_resetButton_clicked()" in console.
You can ignore that warning.Running wallet by command line (./darcoin-qt -testnet=1) and noticed that every time I open option dialog it writes "QMetaObject::connectSlotsByName: No matching signal for on_resetButton_clicked()" in console.
Should work without.You need to put "& disown" at the end of your command line. Without the quotes
No.Thanks for that one! But doesn't this means that there is something wrong with that dialog itself too?
I agree. Any issues we are having in this thread are going to be 10x worse on mainnet and it wouldn't be good to have another calamity at launch. However, I also think that Evan knows this and won't release until the users in this thread aren't reporting bugs.I really feel like to make a plea with Evan not to release RC4 today or tomorrow. We are so close to make DRK perfect. The market/supporters have been supporting and waiting this far, they can wait for a few more days. What do you guys think?
At the time of the last update Evan mentioned "Monday or Tuesday", but I don't think he expected as many issues as were found in the last 24 hours.I don't know Evan or any of the devs but I find it highly unlikely that they will be releasing RC4 until they have done everything they possibly can to ensure stability. We're all in this together.
However...there are some issues IMHO that will not be found in testnet. There will be minor fixes after release. This has to be expected.
I haven't seen any official statements about release dates anyway.
Microsoft Windows was released in 1985 and is still not free of bugs ...i want to see a lot more than 24hrs bug free before it gets launched. Gotta be 110% working perfect. I'd like to see a solid week with absolutely zero issues on testnet.
getting debug messages in the console with this update****** Please Update To 10.12.20 or 9.12.20 *******
We should be good to go. Let us know if there's anything critical that still needs to be fixed before launch. Otherwise, I'll merge into master later on today.
- Disabled collateral charging for now. We'll work on this after RC4 is released and update the masternode network after it's working properly. It's not incredibly important at this stage (while we're closed source), so I don't want it holding up the release. Plus it's really the only issue we're experiencing
- Merged rebroad's (https://github.com/rebroad) changes to bring debugging output more in line with the bitcoin project. Output is now much cleaner and can be split by category.
- Removed some debug messages
- Merged mac/windows build icons
- Fixed windows "Apply" configuration bug
RC4 Binaries ( masternodes / auto-denom )
actually debug messages are now splited between standard output and debug.log: masternodes messages comes to stdout only and connection messages comes to debug.log onlygetting debug messages in the console with this update
edit: Evan, pretty sure this is critical. debug is coming to the standard output.
github is still with the debug on the console.****** Please Update To 10.12.20 or 9.12.20 *******
Moved most of the output to the log.
RC4 Binaries ( masternodes / auto-denom )
It was just a nightmare!This is an awesome team. Kudos to all testers and devs for the great progress. This is true innovation and it's amazing to watch the future being built before my eyes.
Having said that, given the history, please indulge me in a thought experiment:
You wake up after RC4's release to a frantic post-mortem in this thread. Something broke badly on mainnet that didn't affect testnet, and everything had to be reverted.
What probably happened, and what should have been done now to detect the problem in advance?
master-rc4 is up to date, on the console I'm just getting this:github is still with the debug on the console.
Edit: Evan if you could push your changes.