• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

v0.10.12.x RC4 Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a new collateral fee. So far its been either 0.001 or 0.025, now one for 0.007

v1DGqby.png

Anybody knows how to fix "Unable to locate enough Darksend denominated funds for this transaction" problem?
You need to wait longer until more funds are denominated. Or try manual denomination. Or try sending smaller amounts.

eduffield it would be nice to see how many coins are denominated in wallet. this allows easy overview how much you can send with ds+.

You need to wait longer until more funds are denominated. Or try manual denomination. Or try sending smaller amounts.

eduffield it would be nice to see how many coins are denominated in wallet. this allows easy overview how much you can send with ds+.
Thanks. Yes, this is a great suggestion for beginners like me.

After more than 18h i do not get a payment. I did not touch the masternode or the hot wallet.
Concerns me a bit as i also have on mainnet times i did not get a payment for more than 5-6 days.
I think that is out out variance

How to increase the numbers of darksend rounds again?
Is there any darksend api documentation available yet?

:D

Re. your crash: Never had problems with Ubuntu 64 - maybe your wallet/blockchain directory is corrupt. Did you already try to delete and restart from scratch? It's hard to track down unreproduceable errors...
It never crashed; it was just running a lot of those errors and apparently doing a lot of I/O operations. Given I've already sent the wallet.dat to Evan due to previous issues, I will rename that running directory and start with some fresh tDRK from the faucet here shortly.

After more than 18h i do not get a payment. I did not touch the masternode or the hot wallet.
Concerns me a bit as i also have on mainnet times i did not get a payment for more than 5-6 days.
I think that is out out variance
On testnet, I would think something is wrong. We don't have that many masternodes for such bad luck. Do you show up on the list with :1 ?

Done.

So, in my situation, i think the Darksend+ has succeed.

Although there are still some little part are being debugged. But i want to say: Bravo,Evan&Dev team, Bravo, everyone in here for your contribution~

P.S: Sorry for the bad English and so many pics that may disturb your reading.

mpXuEsrshxbmxxcZGtwUerxePvMFvgZS8N

http://test.explorer.darkcoin.fr/address/mjGXPMYUJLobAhPbNJuhNxZNtgMFgXqGnM

I traced back from 3 mining inputs into that last output and seeing if I can follow a trail back.
Do you also own either of these addresses? Doing some chain analysis and finding that if I get a chunk of say 1000, it becomes fairly easy to identify a transaction 2 darksend rounds out. Just follow the big blocks of transactions. Will be nice to get some more noise in transactions and a nice 8 round depth. Tried opening terminal with -darksendrounds=8 but no luck, Nice description report though!
:cool:

I traced back from 3 mining inputs into that last output and seeing if I can follow a trail back.
Do you also own either of these addresses? Doing some chain analysis and finding that if I get a chunk of say 1000, it becomes fairly easy to identify a transaction 2 darksend rounds out. Just follow the big blocks of transactions. Will be nice to get some more noise in transactions and a nice 8 round depth. Tried opening terminal with -darksendrounds=8 but no luck, Nice description report though!
But what makes you certain that this input belongs to Raico and not any other account?
And mind taking a look at my example in "WHO AM I?" DarkSend+ testnet game?

Hi MrMime , a good active thinking~
I own several wallets for testing but none of them include these two address you provided above.

And in my testing case:
- In order to make thing more clear, i haven't denominate that receiving address as you can see.
- Both of the sending and receiving addresses are unique belong to 2 different wallet.
- The sending wallet have done several denominating but definitely not 8 rounds.

Hope that may help you find out the link between sending and receiving. I think vertoe 's game is just good idea~

Hi MrMime , a good active thinking~
I own several wallets for testing but none of them include these two address you provided above.

And in my testing case:
- In order to make thing more clear, i haven't denominate that receiving address as you can see.
- Both of the sending and receiving addresses are unique belong to 2 different wallet.
- The sending wallet have done several denominating but definitely not 8 rounds.

Hope that may help you find out the link between sending and receiving. I think vertoe 's game is just good idea~
Or not! If we cant find a link between sender and reciever, this is a total success!

I think we need to recruit El Presidente for this one!

It seems El Presidente has already given up on the task; this is a huge success!

minimal anonymization phase == darksend+ by 2 masternode(darksend+ by 2 masternode), isn't it ?

We already know what looks like denomination + darksend(RC3).
Can you tell who sends even in RC3 ?

So I will not try.

eduffield There is an issue with the keypool that should be looked at.

The auto denomination uses the keypool to pick random unknown addresses from the wallet to denominate the funds.

Now when I go to recieve and hit "New Address" I also get a new address from the same key pool. This conflicts a little bit with the denominations addresses. I just hit that button and noticed that I got a new address which is already used by the denomination process. The result is, now when I use that address to recieve money, the whole denomination to this address is void as this address is suddenly known.

Shouldnt there be two different key pools for main addresses and denomination addresses?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back