• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

URGENT: Well known Community Member MangledBlue was most likely hacked!

The risk of your online persona being hijacked is the reason why I have been a big proponent of the "Dash Round Table" because it adds a Human Element to the Dash community. Not only do you become familiar with the ideologies and personalities of the hosts (buster, oaxaca , fernando ) and guests, but you also have a place to go if you need to share or clarify something to the public.

One last thing, if I ever can't rap/remember the most amazing song "Show me the Dash" or decide to change programming language from Java/Android to Cocoa/iOS you should be immediately suspicious.

The risk of your online persona being hijacked is the reason why I have been a big proponent of the "Dash Round Table" because it adds a Human Element to the Dash community. Not only do you become familiar with the ideologies and personalities of the hosts (buster, oaxaca , fernando ) and guests, but you also have a place to go if you need to share or clarify something to the public.

One last thing, if I ever can't rap/remember the most amazing song "Show me the Dash" or decide to change programming language from Java/Android to Cocoa/iOS you should be immediately suspicious.

fulltimegeek another use case for DRT, prove your identity - :)

MangledBlue I know you are confirmed you already I never doubted it. I can tell because your post still have the 'lols' and the 'uhhggs' which is your thing. But you should come on the show anyway and tell us all about your fun with rpi2 and masternodes. Would make for a fun conversation.

Anywa

Now you have to record yourself performing Show me Dash!

MangledBlue I know you are confirmed you already I never doubted it. I can tell because your post still have the 'lols' and the 'uhhggs' which is your thing. But you should come on the show anyway and tell us all about your fun with rpi2 and masternodes. Would make for a fun conversation.

Anywa

All in due time my friend. Before I go on the show, I first want to have a production release so I actually have something to discuss or I'll feel like I'm grandstanding. Also, Evolution + ton of code restructuring is keeping me quite busy.

Now you have to record yourself performing Show me Dash!

Once Dash is #1 cryptocurrency :)

This is such a funny thread except that you (Mangled) said you're having family trouble. I'm so sorry about that! ::hugs::

Anywa

Show?
What show?

I might have missed a few posts here
Work and what not

??

You mean like a 'net show'? lol
ugh - hummmm - I hate to listen to my voice and what not.....
Kinda like Chevy Chase never liked to watch himself in any Movie/TV show

My schedule is limited to Fridays and Sundays off but I might consider it - ugh...... I also have this Saturday off - hummmmmm

The way I see it - I'm more noob than professional but I have always been told I never give myself enough credit - sooooooo
I personally hate compliments and I never give them
It's just who I am
But be careful - IRL - if anybody makes a comment, I'll have a quick reply comment that people either consider seriously funny or get serious offended but I'm generally am very quite when I think somebody might get offended - but when in good company, look out :p
I tell it like it is and I can't hold back
If you ask me a question - you'll get the truth

And now I'm rambling but being honest - lol

Hit me on PM - we'll see where the time frame goes/allows

[too funny]....

.....ugh -

Can we get Propulsion to kill this thread?
Moving and/or deleting would also be okay....

Really hating the title...... ugh-ish :p

If I get hacked - I'll be sure to let everybody know ASAP
and if not - I'm either dead and/or arrested and/or disappeared - ugh^2

Speaking of the above - I still miss "El Presidente'
.....................................................................................(memories)

Wow, talk about a bumpy ride down memory lane! lol. Guatemala, El Presidente, vertoe... :wink:

Yep, indeed this is good 'ol MB.

Back