• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

TheDashGuy's Decentralized "DigitalCash" Social Media Outreach & Marketing Campaign "DigitalCash" |

you guys are laughing at kot's reports and then bitch at not getting numbers and details
You guys? It's a conspiracy! We're all against you! We're all being meanie-face poopie-head trolls because we don't like you, you're ufgly, and your momma dresses you funny! Yeah, I'm the paranoid one... Sure...

I enjoy the reports made by @kot et al.

They let me see, in precise detail, the manner in which money is being funneled into useless shell corporations and pork projects owned by the very people who created the proposals... While being preached at that DASH should never fund anything private.

Results! Lols!

I see nothing at all wrong with the reports. It's the fact that the projects they outline are useless pork that bothers me.
Why are posts being deleted btw @tungfa? I saw no reason for camo's post to be deleted. Freedom of speech much?
I said things he didn't want said. If they all think I'm making such a fool of myself, why not let me keep doing it? Silly...
(i remember your last row of posts regarding 'criminal changes against u' nonsense and still unproven)
I'd call that nonsense, too; since I never said any such thing. But when you're a moderator it's OK to lie.

Why not quote the actual post instead of putting words in my mouth using quotation marks? Oh, yeah, but there is no such post and you're making it up.

You don't have the power to file criminal charges. The State's Attorney does that.

Trying to conflate Civil and Criminal because you know your audience won't know the difference? Just more subterfuge for the masses...
Fair enough, I'll keep asking each time you bring up "the legal threats" then.
I will never present those facts because they would destroy the project. Me winning an argument or getting my way is less important than DASH continuing.

Humility. Being perceived as the guy who won the argument is selfish and there is a bigger picture to consider. As corrupted as it may be, it's still a project that is more important than winning an argument.

Do you really think it's a coincidence that the "Legal" budget proposal and new rules binding all proposers to open source, etc., happened less than 24 hours after approaching you and Eugene about the Vendor Adoption project I had in mind?

You and he mentioned it to the right (wrong?) people, and bam... All of the above coupled with threats of frivolous lawsuits from core members. All within a few hours of mentioning it to you and Eugene....

Lets return the thread to discussing the merits of the proposal that will be downvoted regardless...
Why are posts being deleted btw @tungfa?Freedom of speech much?
It is a privately operated forum. They can (and do) censor to suit.

They don't even try to hide it anymore. The man behind the curtain has no clothes. Just like a corrupt government, they'll flaunt it right in your face, knowing the majority are sheeple that aren't even paying attention.
Please, stop disrespecting everyone that sees a problem or is critical to a report or activity. This is part of the process of a decentralized organization. Everyone is at the same level and needs to accept criticism and improve.
I think you misunderstand his job description. Disrespecting, spreading FUD, censoring; that's exactly what he's supposed to do... Make sure there is only one voice, one angle, promote the narrative of the people he takes his orders from... It was too obvious when evan himself showed up to FUD on a proposal he hadn't pre-ordained. So, he hired myrmidons for that.

I ended that sentence with a preposition.

Last edited:
@camosoul Publicly claiming that you have information that would destroy the project if it was publicly made available is a little ironic isn't it? So you want people to distrust core, but not distrust them too much?

@camosoul Publicly claiming that you have information that would destroy the project if it was publicly made available is a little ironic isn't it? So you want people to distrust core, but not distrust them too much?
Therein lies the crux.. The core is not just one guy. It's a bunch of guys... Some of them are dirty, most of them are just kept in the dark and are trusting. Ever see the movie Fun with Dick and Jane? What happens at the beginning. So excited, stars in their eyes, being used...

You like to group it all together for the sake of conflating the point and painting me a color that I'm not.

I don't want the decent people to walk off the job. There'd be less than a handful left, and all of them dirty. Is that what you want to see DASH become? I don't. Where'd Vertoe and that Ape fellow go? Moli? Yeah. People who didn't realize that taking their ball and going home will only embolden the dirty dealings... So, I'll let it slide and you can call me all the names you want, and be a thorn in the side always raising doubt where it needs be raised, instead of running off and letting the dirty bastards have their way.

Were you born yesterday? Do you really not know how these manipulations are done?

Fair enough, I'll keep asking each time you bring up "the legal threats" then.
I will never present those facts because they would destroy the project. Me winning an argument or getting my way is less important than DASH continuing.

Humility. Being perceived as the guy who won the argument is selfish and there is a bigger picture to consider. As corrupted as it may be, it's still a project that is more important than winning an argument.

Do you really think it's a coincidence that the "Legal" budget proposal and new rules binding all proposers to open source, etc., happened less than 24 hours after approaching you and Eugene about the Vendor Adoption project I had in mind?

You and he mentioned it to the right (wrong?) people, and bam... All of the above coupled with threats of frivolous lawsuits from core members. All within a few hours of mentioning it to you and Eugene....

Lets return the thread to discussing the merits of the proposal that will be downvoted just cuz...
Conspiracy theorist big time today?

As i am getting more curious each time I'll ask again for the sake of my soul: What "lawsuits from core members" are you talking about?

If not, they'll take it to the point of threatening frivolous money/time wasting lawsuits to keep anything but themselves and their sycophants in the free money cookie jar.

As you keep on repeating this: I have asked you once here

All plans cancelled by legal threats by core.

Being a member of the Core team I am interested in further information on the legal threats and/or lawsuits Core ./. Camosoul as well.

If you are not able to or don't want to disclose your information in public, please follow up on our PM discussion.

Thanks,
Holger

and i will ask you here again: What lawsuits/threats are you referring to?

It would easy for him to make some custom onboarding pages specific to certain target audiences. And then try a few options and see what works best.
Analytics! What a concept! How can you measure results if you don't measure results?

Why bother?

When the goal is simply to funnel cash, and you know the rubes have no concept of measuring output in proportion to input... It's just a pile of free money anyway...

If all a person were trying to do is get as much of the input for themselves as they can, why would they even consider measuring the output? Especially when they know the SuckerNodes are totally noobs to running these kind of operations and won't know enough to question it...

The process is not closed-loop, and it's not an accident.

Look at the reports again... When has anything actually been done? These reports add up to nothing more than a big complicated way of saying "Yup, you gave us the money! HA HA HA!" often with an addendum that says in a very fancy way "Oh, yes, we spent it. On ourselves! But you're not smart enough to realize it! Double HA HA HA!" If the MNOs had any clue how these operations are done, they would have nailed this down a year ago... But they have no clue.

The hardware wallet/electrum, vending machine, and Dash Detailed projects are the only proposal(s) where something was actually done!

Last edited:
What "lawsuits from core members" are you talking about?
Don't change the question to nonsense... You're one of the good guys. No need to play that game.

I was threatened with frivolous lawsuits that I'd have to waste money defending against netting in getting nothing done. It was a veiled and ambiguous threat. Probably a bluff. I really don't know or care.

The issue I take is that infighting taken to such a ridiculous level just to maintain control... Effing ludicrous. Not going to be involved with crap like that. I've got standards.

Others who came up against this crap bailed. I'll hang around and be that buzzing noise that won't go away...

Don't change the question to nonsense... You're one of the good guys. No need to play that game.

I was threatened with frivolous lawsuits that I'd have to waste money defending against netting in getting nothing done. It was a veiled and ambiguous threat. Probably a bluff. I really don't know or care.

The issue I take is that infighting taken to such a ridiculous level just to maintain control... Effing ludicrous. Not going to be involved with crap like that. I've got standards.
I am not playing games, i am dead serious on that. And as i am "one of the good guys" and have standards as well i need to know if your claims are of any substance: If you got threatened legally by a Core team member i need to know that!

Your last post reads more like "I've felt emotionally threatend by the legal budget proposal and i fear that i am on a 'list of rogue persons' it aims at" though...

I respect your feelings on that, but I'd appreciate if you respect mine as well. Naming the Core team a rogue actor which sues anyone calling them out is giving ME sleepless nights.

So: If you've got a subpoena forward it to me, my PGP key can be found below. I am still willing to sign your NDA for the sake of transparency.

Having this said: We are completely off-topic in this thread - so let's discuss the proposal.

1. I keep all private discussion private unless I have a clear permission from participants to share it. I'm pretty sure @flare does the same.
2. "new rules binding all proposers to open source" where is this coming from?? This https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/core-team-contractor-rules.10509/ ? This was smth composed by some Core bizdevs for Core contractors/members only.
In order to prevent any abuse or perceived abuse of the budget system, we wanted to post a few basic "rules" for any contractors that wish to provide services through the core team.
Also, afaik smth like this was discussed weeks before this post and had few different options to go with. The post is more like a vision for me (I don't fully agree with) and nothing more. And again, for Core only, not for each and every proposer.

A few thoughts in the hope of getting this thread back on topic:

1. @TheDashGuy is volatile, but I don't see a big problem with that. Most of us are weirdos who believe in internet money and we all have our own issues. I don't like some of the things he has said or done, but that is probably true about most people I've ever met. I'll choose a crazy that does things over a sane one who talks things.

2. I like the part in the proposal about targeting verticals and all that is connected with that. Getting a big quota in small niches is a great way to grow consistently. This requires a lot of work and I would love to fund this.

3. I'm not that convinced about the social media outreach part. I'm sure that you can do many interesting things and the part that I like in the proposal requires some social media support, but this can be a time sink and I'm not sure it is the best use of your time. Can you elaborate?

4. I don't have an opinion on the amount. The money we all are open to work for is our own decision. If that is your number, that is ok. Obviously, the higher the amount you ask for, the more difficult it is to get votes, but you already know that.This amount is high when compared to most people's salaries around the project, but being a decentralized project spread around the world, there will never be fairness in salaries, so it is up for the proposal owners and the masternodes to reach an agreement.

5. Multi month is not a big deal to me, it can be downvoted.

I would like to vote yes for this

Btw. im one of the MN owners who is changing his votes from yes to no if there is not coming much info from the proposal owner, and i'm unhappy to say that, but quite a few proposals are not what they should be, and i hope more people change theire votes to no on them if there is no report / evidence of the proposals work!

I'd vote for this proposal, if I voted on proposals.

My only concern is one the proposer really can't control; in an ocean of useless crap, how can we tell?

My choice would be independent of that. If I made such choices.

...hope more people change theire votes to no on them if there is no report / evidence of the proposals work!
The last 5 words.

Of course the reports are rosy! Have you ever read a self-authored progress report that said "Ha! We spent it on hookers and blow, and the dumbasses can't even tell that this is going nowhere! I can't believe we're still getting away with this!" Just because there is a report, doesn't mean it should be believed... Lawdy, lawdy! There's a report! All must be well!

The last 5 words.

Of course the reports are rosy! Have you ever read a self-authored progress report that said "Ha! We spent it on hookers and blow, and the dumbasses can't even tell that this is going nowhere! I can't believe we're still getting away with this!" Just because there is a report, doesn't mean it should be believed... Lawdy, lawdy! There's a report! All must be well!

thats definatly not what i wanted to say, ofc a report in itself isn't a proof of work ... and i should taken with care, and as far as it could it should be checked by yourself ... but if there is realy nothing coming its a clear sign to vote no !

Glad to see there is more support here than I expected! I will work on altering my proposal a little bit and get it up for a vote in the next week. Thanks for all the input everyone, and I am still pen to suggestions and what not as well. Just wanted to give everyone a few days to comment before I responded.

Glad to see there is more support here than I expected! I will work on altering my proposal a little bit and get it up for a vote in the next week. Thanks for all the input everyone, and I am still pen to suggestions and what not as well. Just wanted to give everyone a few days to comment before I responded.
Good luck, bro! May you succeed where I failed. Someone needs to build the community on a grass-roots level like I did for two years. I hope you will get the blessing from the masternodes to continue that effort.

Back