• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Sunset Roll powered by Dash

Would you support this proposal?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
In English for the knowledge of the whole community, our support from @ dash_maracaibo for the promotion and sale of the tickets to the event, we would like to see the progress of this proposal up close due to the challenge that represents both the NFC app and the logistics to gather such number of people around the experience of paying with DASH.
En perfecto castellano, muchísimo éxito en su propuesta y esperamos poder ser útiles a la experiencia y poder rescatar las mejores prácticas para el beneficio de la comunidad.

Hey guys, count with the support from Dash Help and Dash Merchant for the conferences and the festival (Remember to use escrow: Core, GreenCandle and InstantKarmaFund are the best ones).

I know you guys have been doing a great job in your region. Keep fighting the good fight!

Regards.

Personally I would love to go to a festival of this size and be able to pay everything with Dash. They have my full support.
I hope that ALL ferstivals and events of great magnitude in Venezuela use Dash to facilitate payments.
Congratulations and much Success!

thank you very much for your comments, and you are more than welcome to come and live the experience..

In English for the knowledge of the whole community, our support from @ dash_maracaibo for the promotion and sale of the tickets to the event, we would like to see the progress of this proposal up close due to the challenge that represents both the NFC app and the logistics to gather such number of people around the experience of paying with DASH.
En perfecto castellano, muchísimo éxito en su propuesta y esperamos poder ser útiles a la experiencia y poder rescatar las mejores prácticas para el beneficio de la comunidad.
thank you so much... is always good to know that all our community is together on this.

I love this proposal. My only hesitation is whether you guys and girls will be able to pull off setting up a seamless Dash experience from scratch in such a short amount of time.

The worst case scenario would be an unusable system for the merchants/consumers.

Hey guys, count with the support from Dash Help and Dash Merchant for the conferences and the festival (Remember to use escrow: Core, GreenCandle and InstantKarmaFund are the best ones).

I know you guys have been doing a great job in your region. Keep fighting the good fight!

Regards.

thank you very much alejandro... the escrow is already talk whit 2 of the one you name, we will update this pre-proposal as soon as we finish the details...

and glad to know that dash help would be the oficial customer support for the event, this team keeps getting bigger and bigger...

best of whishes

I love this proposal. My only hesitation is whether you guys and girls will be able to pull off setting up a seamless Dash experience from scratch in such a short amount of time.

The worst case scenario would be and unusable system for the merchants/consumers.

hey name3, first of all thanks for commenting and reading our proposal, hope you like it.

all the team is aware of the challenge this proposal means, just in case (we like to think this will not happen) we are not able to pull of the development in the time we are planing to, we already have a planB for the experience of the event, which is a dedicated internet for the event so people can still pay with dash but whit their phone instead of the NFC device.... but i remark that the goal is to pull everything off.

the festival would still happen and the users would still use dash a the oficial payment method.

Last edited:
Amazing oportunity and proposal. Is your offline payment solution something similar to Festy?... It would be great to have that technology in an event like this.
I have a few of concerns:

1. Do you think the time is enough to the NFC app developement?
  2. Do the merchants have the experience using not only NFC technology, but blockchain transactions? It would be nice to include some workshops previous to the event. (although I guess you have it somewhere in you plan).
  3. Many attenders will know Dash by first time. To use a cryptocurrency and exchange could be a bottleneck. What is the plan to avoid this?
You are well organized and the opportunity is there. I hope Dash community supports your proposal.

Amazing oportunity and proposal. Is your offline payment solution something similar to Festy?... It would be great to have that technology in an event like this.
I have a few of concerns:

1. Do you think the time is enough to the NFC app developement?
  2. Do the merchants have the experience using not only NFC technology, but blockchain transactions? It would be nice to include some workshops previous to the event. (although I guess you have it somewhere in you plan).
  3. Many attenders will know Dash by first time. To use a cryptocurrency and exchange could be a bottleneck. What is the plan to avoid this?
You are well organized and the opportunity is there. I hope Dash community supports your proposal.

Thank you very much for taking the time to read our proposal and commenting. Now, responding to your inquiry:

It is similar to Festy however much simpler. Festy is a very complete platform that controls many variables within an event, however it is not exactly open for interaction since we have been trying to reach them for over a month with no response on their part whatsoever. Therefore our plan is to develop an easier solution specifically designed for the NFC data-exchange that will ultimately be available for the Dash Community to whomever requires this technology in future events, hence its name DashTicket.

As for the other questions:
1) Since the beginning of this project we have carefully analyzed the time tables set to develop this app by researching key variables that might ease the process, many of which are open source and will be much faster to integrate. Also we have put together a great team that is ready to work 100% on this development within the first university blockchain lab established in Venezuela led by a Technology Manager that has more than 6 years of experience with SCRUM-managed projects. All things considered we believe that we can deliver our milestones on the established time.
If some extraordinary circumstances make it impossible to deliver on time than we have also considered a Plan B that involves a dedicated internet connection specially installed for the day of the event to support normal dash exchanges with the users’ mobile devices.

2) Absolutely, all the merchants that will participate in the event would have previously been involved with the merchant program of our Dash PLC community and are already using Dash in their businesses. On the other hand the merchants that are from other regions of the country will have the opportunity to learn and live the experience first hand during what we call “Road to Sunset”, which consist in a Dash Conference & Fair that will simulate the conditions we are going to have on the day of the event.

3) This is a very important matter, so first of all the initial experience they will have with Dash is to purchase the Entrance Ticket and as part of our proposal we will give a discount to those that purchase with Dash so that it might incentivise them to learn or figure out how to purchase through cryptocurrency. Second we are currently in conversations with other Dash funded initiatives such as Colibit, CriptolifeX and other exchanges, our vision is for them to manage the coin acquisition process supporting the ticket sales and also having a physical presence during the event to enable immediate access to crypto funds for the attendants and in that way channel the non-cryptos with their fiat money towards Dash and live the experience first hand.
To avoid the bottlenecks we plan to give every attendant a public key before the event preloaded with the giveaway credit (also described in our proposal). By handing this over to them with anticipation they can also transfer their own funds if they wish. It is also important to remember that there will be many meet-ups, conferences, media coverage and multimedia content available to guide the entire process.

If you're able to put together and thoroughly test your technical solution for this project, it would be a tremendous benefit to Dash as a whole and Dash adoption in Venezuela specifically. One thing I would recommend is contacting @rullikas of the https://www.dashcentral.org/p/Adoption-Cornerstone-Estonia-And-Beyond proposal and possibly Festy, as I know they both have been working on just this kind of solution for large festivals. What they've learned/created might help you come up with a working solution much more quickly. Be aware of the upcoming large proposals during the month of July and elsewhere by Dash Core as these will undoubtedly take priority over anything less essential for the network like a festival. Other than that, I suspect this could be a milestone in the propagation of Dash in Venezuela.

If you're able to put together and thoroughly test your technical solution for this project, it would be a tremendous benefit to Dash as a whole and Dash adoption in Venezuela specifically. One thing I would recommend is contacting @rullikas of the https://www.dashcentral.org/p/Adoption-Cornerstone-Estonia-And-Beyond proposal and possibly Festy, as I know they both have been working on just this kind of solution for large festivals. What they've learned/created might help you come up with a working solution much more quickly. Be aware of the upcoming large proposals during the month of July and elsewhere by Dash Core as these will undoubtedly take priority over anything less essential for the network like a festival. Other than that, I suspect this could be a milestone in the propagation of Dash in Venezuela.

thank you very much for the information.

Fernando, who already knew about us as a team and our plan, told us about the development going on in Estonia and we have been trying to get in touch but hasn't been posible...

we will keep trying to reach this team.

thanks for your comments and keep in touch for the updates.

thank you very much for the information.

Fernando, who already knew about us as a team and our plan, told us about the development going on in Estonia and we have been trying to get in touch but hasn't been posible...

we will keep trying to reach this team.

thanks for your comments and keep in touch for the updates.

Hi Pedro,

You say that you have been trying to reach us and it's not possible. But where have you contacted? And who?
I'm always in Discord, also here in forums :)

Last edited:
Hi Pedro,

You say that you have been trying to reach us and it's possible. But where have you contacted? And who?
I'm always in Discord, also here in forums :)

hey!!!!! im so glad you stopped by.... saw you tube video and write siim full thru google and youtube, and you should have a pvt conversation here on forum after arthyron told us about your name.... but either way your here and we are glad...

Fernando knows about our proposal and told us about you as soon as we started to plan this.... the NFC payment method has prove to be a very hard work to do, and it would be great to see if there is a possibility of you helping us fulfill our goal (either with your development experience or offering your product to be used in this we call DASHticket.org) that would benefit all the community and support the "joining forces esprit" that all of us members of the Venezuelan community believe on

best wishes and hope we are able to work together somehow.

Last edited:
This proposal beyond a music festival, is brings collaboration from all the communities and all the Dash projects that until now are working for the growth of the Dash ecosystem in Venezuela. In addition, a new payment alternative (NFC) will be put into practice for an event of this magnitude.
This idea can be used later in future events worldwide, for this reason in my opinion, it is so important that this proposal is carried out, we can all work integrated by growing DASH as cryptocurrency.

Sunset Roll Festival

This is one of the most important events in Venezuela. This is a great opportunity for the growth of Dash in Venezuela. We support this proposal since everything that is going to be bought at the festival will be with Dash, the tickets that will be sold to attend this great event will be sold in Dash, at least 40%.

10,000 New users is a great number for Dash Community, we hope Masternodes support this proposal.

Let us make the community grow more and more.

Dash Community @Cryptolifex is with you.

@pedro sandoval We are with you.

Back