• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Start up website

recan86

I have a friend who is interested in accepting Darkcoin for his website. Any tips on how he can accept it? Fun fact, he's not very tech savvy so the easier the better. Thanks friends.

There is also moolah.io.
Any of them would be the easiest way for him. They allow the merchant to keep cryptos or sell the for fiat (or a combination of both). Moolah has a free tier, so he would only pay a percentage of sales. Not sure about the other one but is probably the same.

I use coinpayments.net and it is a great way to go, they offer plugins and modules that makes accepting crypto easy. Another option is AltAccept.com. They just launched a woocommerce extension for WordPress that may be worth checking out. AltAccept also charges half the fees of coinpayments.

I use coinpayments.net and it is a great way to go, they offer plugins and modules that makes accepting crypto easy. Another option is AltAccept.com. They just launched a woocommerce extension for WordPress that may be worth checking out. AltAccept also charges half the fees of coinpayments.

How easy is it to setup? This guy is a bit of a noob. The less technical the better.

How easy is it to setup? This guy is a bit of a noob. The less technical the better.
Not too hard. Set up your coinpayments account, pick your currencies, and add your keys to the module/plugin that you add to your site. They have help files and email support so it's hard to go wrong.

eeeekkk! Thank god that I didnt start off with Moolah! YIKES! ;)

CoinGate also enables businesses to accept Darkcoin and other cryptocurrencies. And it is super easy to set up, we have explained how to install CoinGate step by step for each platform in our blog, you can check it out.

Back