• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Spark Payments (formerly DashPay POS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
George, I think they support several Latin American countries, and have agreements with the POS system of blockpay (payger.com), therefore, I think they could easily connect to spark system.
https://blog.cryptobuyer.io/en/cryptobuyer-y-blockpay-announce-cooperacion-en-suramerica/

Sadly this is a 404.

I wrote them for more information, thanks.

What languages are available in SparkPOS?

Arabic, German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese and Slovak. See attached screenshot.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2018-09-18 19.33.45.png
    Screenshot 2018-09-18 19.33.45.png
    98.5 KB · Views: 176
Contact me in PM or Discord for contact to Persian and Thai translators

Ah ok, tho even here they say only in Venezuela, Brasil, Argentina, Panamá y USA. And I'm in Colombia.

And that machine looks expensive. I have already looked the PundiX machines here and they are too expensive. SparkPOS enables me to use stock android devices off the shelf and lease them to my merchants at minimal cost. Nothing fancy needed.
I agree, with a Windows / Android + POS software system as that SparkPOS software has more versatility of use and a fast implementation curve, in addition is more cheaper cost of management, maintenance and support.
It is the line to follow, a merchant wants easy things with technology.

Arabic, German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese and Slovak. See attached screenshot.
Wow! Thanks @George Donnelly for answering all these questions for me! There are actually 11 languages now since we've also added Chinese :)

Contact me in PM or Discord for contact to Persian and Thai translators
I will be contacting you!

I agree, with a Windows / Android + POS software system as that SparkPOS software has more versatility of use and a fast implementation curve, in addition is more cheaper cost of management, maintenance and support.
It is the line to follow, a merchant wants easy things with technology.
Thank you - yes that is definitely a goal of mine!

The POS looks great but I'm wondering why it was decided to use single address instead of xpub? Good job!

It actually supports both. If you put an xpub key into the address field, it will generate a new address for each sale.

The reason that I also support single address, is to allow people to use services like uphold.com for fiat conversion

It actually supports both. If you put an xpub key into the address field, it will generate a new address for each sale.

The reason that I also support single address, is to allow people to use services like uphold.com for fiat conversion

Koddax, I think you should expand this information in the FAQ and give some examples, so that merchants see the ease of linking your POS with the Dash Wallet app for smartphone (ios, android).

Koddax, I think you should expand this information in the FAQ and give some examples, so that merchants see the ease of linking your POS with the Dash Wallet app for smartphone (ios, android).

I think if they just tried, they'd find that it works :p

But you're right, I'll try to get something up on the website soon (they literally can just scan an xpub OR address from the wallet or anywhere else and it will tell them if it's valid)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back