Spark Payments (formerly DashPay POS)

kodaxx

Nov 26, 2016
The POS looks great but I'm wondering why it was decided to use single address instead of xpub? Good job!
It actually supports both. If you put an xpub key into the address field, it will generate a new address for each sale.

The reason that I also support single address, is to allow people to use services like uphold.com for fiat conversion

Apr 22, 2017
Spain
It actually supports both. If you put an xpub key into the address field, it will generate a new address for each sale.

The reason that I also support single address, is to allow people to use services like uphold.com for fiat conversion
Koddax, I think you should expand this information in the FAQ and give some examples, so that merchants see the ease of linking your POS with the Dash Wallet app for smartphone (ios, android).

kodaxx

Nov 26, 2016
Koddax, I think you should expand this information in the FAQ and give some examples, so that merchants see the ease of linking your POS with the Dash Wallet app for smartphone (ios, android).
I think if they just tried, they'd find that it works :p

But you're right, I'll try to get something up on the website soon (they literally can just scan an xpub OR address from the wallet or anywhere else and it will tell them if it's valid)