• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Shake Labs Inc are integrating Dash!

Wow, I was the person who originally introduced the idea to Jean (the co-founder) after a small discussion about doing some testing for their alpha product down here in NZ. Very happy that he gave it enough of a look to realise that it was a great move both for his business and the crypto community as a whole.
Welcome to the future of finance and an intrest bearing crypto debit card!

Thanks Jean, cannot wait to try your product down here in New Zealand!

Wow, I was the person who originally introduced the idea to Jean (the co-founder) after a small discussion about doing some testing for their alpha product down here in NZ. Very happy that he gave it enough of a look to realise that it was a great move both for his business and the crypto community as a whole.
Welcome to the future of finance and an intrest bearing crypto debit card!

Thanks Jean, cannot wait to try your product down here in New Zealand!
Well done! that is why it is so important to seed everywhere. Maybe at first nothing will grow, but then the seed gets some more sun and water and a nice and healthy debit card will appear!

Anyone knows what fiat currencies they (are going to) support? EUR would be great.

I should have read the FAQs first:

"We're currently issuing USD and EUR denominated cards"

Last edited by a moderator:
Back