• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Retail adoption for DASH.

Maybe we can use this site to get the app developed if none of the developers want to take on android software.
http://www.5dollargigs.com/

Specifically, this one might be a good one.
http://www.5dollargigs.com/Programm...lication-for-your-sites-and-youtube-channels-
Could be options, but for now, I'm just going to force myself to man up and at least write a little pseudo code, maybe google some copy-pasta for python... There's a ton of code out there for the Pi.
I was thinking restaurants have a table at the register with a glass top. Under it they have posters or whatever. Just put the QR code there. User just needs to scan and then type in the DASH amount. It also could be made into an advertisement for DASH too. Like pay for DASH now and save 2%. Then all they would need is anything that can display a webpage for that DASH address.(Pi, tablet, terminal, whatever). You would also need to add a tip, so it it isn't really that bad to manually enter in the amount.
Good points. There are so many directions this can go... How do we make the paper aware tho? Or, how can a device be aware of the paper? Transparently handle the exchange rate?

I have done solar at grocery stores, but they are rural stores that don't even use email, so probably not good candidates for DASH. Working on a bank now, maybe there is something we can workout with them. I don't know. I kind of see the banks like the competition, but if there is a way to work with them, I have good connections with the managers and their IT guy for about 30 banks in Minnesota. Maybe there is a play for replacing wire transactions with DASH to speed up account settling. Or maybe we can do the DASH to dollar conversion through them.

For the moment, we're just creating the thingy. I'm pretty sure we don't have to worry about compliance unless we're an exchange, and we're not. Also, I don't think we have to worry about compliance since we're not actually doing anything yet...

As I accidentally began to realize while posting in the v12 announce thread...

We're looking at adoption all wrong.

DASH is too fancy and complicated to educate up front. Due to trolling and scamming, nobody wants to hear that their clonecoin doesn't do what they think it does due to guv propaganda used to catch dark markets. You can't reach them that way.

But, DASH doesn't have to. I'm going to take you on my wandering mental journey, because there are ideas in it that aren't used in the final conclusion, which might be useful for other stuff.

The general idea is to get DASH into retail establishments FIRST, then let people find out about how great it is afterwards. Most people jump into things without even looking, then get burned until they learn, or they cry about how they got burned and run away asking for guv to hold their hand and make it better... This has been the story of crypto. Those who stay, realize it's pretty much useless as a currency, and sit around the pump/dump scamming/trolling exchanges. This is what got DASH delisted... It's stable, like a currency, not a BS speculative scam investment of people trying to pass their empty bags around... DASH has become the odd-one-out because it's useful and stable! It's not another hit on the exchange crack pipe, and the addicts aren't interested in food...

Let them jump into DASH because they saw a sign, and then be pleasantly surprised as they learn, instead of burned and regretting it... Lets not approach the crypto community with this. Lets approach the people who aren't addicted to the not-currency-at-all exchange crack pipe.
(...)

It is really a very important goal, that of bringing merchant adoption to the DASH network.

Our community shoud look forward to actively spread adoption as much and sooner as possible, instead of simply waiting for it to happen by itself sometime in the future: because nowadays there is a huge number of people, merchants, potential users out there, who does not even know about cryptocurrencies, and these people can enter crypto by DASH, no need of us to depend on BTC as an entrance gateway to the cryptoworld.

But usual brick+mortar merchants (unless we are talking about the big companies) are not willing to develop their solutions in order to start accepting DASH. It is the community that must have such solutions ready, making it as simple as possible for anyone to put to use. And this thread is all about it. Great!

One example: I have been talking to one of the owners of this Internet and cable TV provider, who happens to be a friend of mine. He loved the idea of DASH, but he could not see how they could adopt it for their services. Knowing that they send monthly invoices to their clients, the solution I have proposed was that in each of these issued invoices they would put a DASH address, along with it's respective qr-code, exclusive for that invoice, allowing that specific client to pay his monthly bill for them, using DASH. This way they could know, by monitoring the addresses, who paid which invoice, etc. He found the idea interesting, and said he is going to talk to his partners, and will invite me to meet them and talk better about it.

The thing is: when I go to their appointment, what "ready DASH solution" will I bring them? As they are an IT-related company, it is possible that they even have the know-how to create their own solution, but what if they don't. Imagine it is, say, a grocery store... will they want the hassle of hiring a coder in order to create a tailor-made solution? I guess not.

Of course, if those bigger companies are willing to pay for a specially made solution, it will be a great job opportunity for many, but in order that the big guys get interested in DASH we must make sure that we have as many small guys as possible in a solid merchants portfolio.

Point of sale soutions are indeed needed, and it is necessary that ideas in this regard are supported as a priority by the community.

Last edited by a moderator:
A service like "bitpay" will be the reason dash goes retail
the other things like the raspi fuel pump and even an app to show you where you can refuel with dash is not a big deal!

but also you need people to have dash to be able to spend it, this is why there should be dash-ATMs (which are easy to build as well, yes with raspi too but bit expensive)

the other things like the raspi fuel pump and even an app to show you where you can refuel with dash is not a big deal!

but also you need people to have dash to be able to spend it, this is why there should be dash-ATMs (which are easy to build as well, yes with raspi too but bit expensive)

My original idea with DASHpag.com was to provide this "bitpay like" service. But as I lack of relevant coding knowledge (and funds to hire a coder) I decided to keep the service as a "cryptocurrencies adoption consulting" for the moment.

For the moment, we're just creating the thingy. I'm pretty sure we don't have to worry about compliance unless we're an exchange, and we're not. Also, I don't think we have to worry about compliance since we're not actually doing anything yet...

The California bill is so poorly written that the State could claim whatever we come up with will fall under it's purview. Other jurisdictions might want to take a shortcut and simply copy/paste this crap or the one from NY. My point that is that these issues are worth fighting for before they get out of hand. In our spare time, that is.

I think you're right...

And this is why we think out loud. The obvious isn't always obvious.

We need "BitPay of DASH" as a much broader concept, first.

I'm not sure how the community can support it tho. Should this be a DASH service itself? Will DASHers be mad to spend money into a project that is more traditionally a privatized service?

The obnoxious legalities of it seem like it would be stupid not to privatize it...

I'm not sure how the community can support it tho. Should this be a DASH service itself? Will DASHers be mad to spend money into a project that is more traditionally a privatized service?

The obnoxious legalities of it seem like it would be stupid not to privatize it...

Firstly, thank you camosoul for tackling the most important problem DASH is facing - the adoption. While we're all so rightfully in awe of Evan's genius and mesmerized by the fantastic efforts the whole development team is putting into this thingy, funnily enough, tech is almost an easy part, when compared to the user acquisition cost. QR based mobile to mobile or mobile to business invoicing might be a route to ponder with BitPay of DASH (DASH-pay) as the service enabling it during the first phase of adoption during which having fiat involved is a necessity.

But a thought occurred to me - what if The Darkcoin Foundation (hmm, it has not changed it name and is still linking to Darkcoin sites), a not-for-profit, would be the developer / owner of the future DASH-Pay? It is registered under a Internal Revenue Code 501(c)(6) already anyway. So the whole project, with its open source and the Self-sustainable Decentralized Governance by Blockchain is under one, trustworthy roof. Money earned through minuscule commissions obviously goes to the Foundation's DASH address and is used as deemed needed.

If one day DASH-pay starts making billions, the Foundation could go NYSE way and change its not-for-profit to for-profit status and allocate shares to the foundation members so no one would feel excluded from one of the possible futures. This is a far cry from now, sure, but worth pondering.

This way or another I agree that BTC should be taken away from the equation (it can still be used to calculate DASH / Fiat conversion if needed for the start, but an users money goes from her or him to the service or a product as DASH - DASH and if a merchant / service provider wants it continues as DASH / fiat and voila!, everyone's happy.

DASH-pay indeed feels like a conditio sine qua non for this phase. Than we can start thinking about who'd be best to adopt it and how...

edit: but than ... http://test.faucet.masternode.io/ (check out relevant thread)

:smile:

I think you're right...

And this is why we think out loud. The obvious isn't always obvious.

I can get all the resources to build the system A-Z, but still for it to be a legitimate company it has to be registered, and afaik in most of countries you have to deposit 100K euros or equivalent to take the license (which without no bank will partner up with you) .

apart from the deposit, the company will need a reserve to pay out the merchants (if it is supposed to be in real time like using paypal/instant SEPA transferes and so on)
and converting dash to cash through exchanges would be expensive and time consuming.

Solution for that would be (more cash) to own a chain of dash ATMs where people can buy dash (and sell?) which on it's own will make a big change in money transfer around the world (or whatever countries have those ATMs)

If anyone is up for that i can handle all the technical aspects of the project

and whenever it is a registered company ... "privatized" can be through market shares as well, dividing the income on the investors

My original idea with DASHpag.com was to provide this "bitpay like" service. But as I lack of relevant coding knowledge (and funds to hire a coder) I decided to keep the service as a "cryptocurrencies adoption consulting" for the moment.
i had drkipn.com (closed now) which provided IPN service (like paypal, to notify websites when a payment for a specific product has been paid for) whoch could easily be converted to something like bitpay, I had to shut it down because no one used it (except for the testnet faucet which there are many more now)

As i said in the previous post, i can handle all the technical things, from thewebsite to the ATMs and even automated coffee machines / washin machines ...etc

As for an exchange, I am wondering if we had 100 exchanges that were owned by no single person or group. If any one gets in a regulatory battle it closes and another starts. I think having a single site will make for an easy target. How hard would it be to make something like coinffeine for dash? I think we should look at this like a user to user $ transfer with a dash to dash transfer. No central wallets to attack. Use a rating system to keep everyone honest.

As for an exchange, I am wondering if we had 100 exchanges that were owned by no single person or group. If any one gets in a regulatory battle it closes and another starts. I think having a single site will make for an easy target. How hard would it be to make something like coinffeine for dash? I think we should look at this like a user to user $ transfer with a dash to dash transfer. No central wallets to attack. Use a rating system to keep everyone honest.

Yes, a decentralised "coinffeine-like" DASH exchange + a reputation system are also very important items for the community to work on.

Other DASH serious issues that need solutions from the community (and it's not off topic), that are worrying me most now are:

The hashrate distribution problem: https://dashtalk.org/threads/51-hashrate-coinmine-pl.5860
Despite my poor technological knowledge, I dare say that, having most of the hashrate concentrated in the hands of a "single entity" (or at least few players) is a serious problem that hurts badly DASH value as a cryptocurrency. It is important to notice that the same miners "causing" the problem are hurting their own investment.

The liquidity of the currency problem: https://dashtalk.org/threads/price-discussion-thread.6111
I am not an economist, so I might be speaking rubbish, but I perceive the lack of liquidity as an important factor to explain the undesired price movement of DASH in the exchanges. A problem aggravated by its apparent concentration (again) in the hands of a "single entity" (or at least few players), which movements do hurt a lot DASH value as a cryptocurrency. Again, these same players "causing" the problem are also hurting their own investment.

These are interlinked problems, one feeding the other. And the more these problems last they will grow in seriousness. Without these solutions, ASAP, DASH is endangered :(

Just to clear things about my opinions, I don't believe in communism and forced "distribution" of wealth or anything, and I know that the "healthy and free market" will adjust and find equilibrium, after all (for example, in theory, a smart investor will always avoid hurting its own investment). But now is the moment we will see how healthy and strong DASH is (and how smart are our miners and investors).

I am sorry if it sounds unpleasant for the community (and I hope I am wrong). But these are my current concerns. I love DASH, and I hope the community see them with the seriousness that these solutions deserve.

IMO, the solution is in a serious hard work pro DASH spreading, i.e. attraction of new users and merchant adoption.

raganius,
Coinmine has a 0% fee right now, if we have them raise their fee that hash concentration would go down. We could also fine pools larger than 50% with a 2% fee and have that go to masternodes. A better solution might be to give an extra 2% to p2pool nodes. I think the actually number for concern is 66% and even then, it is only slighty more profitable for a pool to game the system for fees.

The big question is, Would a pool want to harm the DASH network? If they mess with the network, they loose their chance for long term income.

As for your comment about liquidity, the fiat money system is highly leveraged with debt. Once that debt is no longer trusted there will be NO liquidity in the fiat system. I see that as the time Dash will take off. Dash is credit based and will be trusted. Distribution will naturally rise as the value increases. The key is to be the go to currency when the SHTF.

Lots of good points being raised...

I think they still point to DASH needing to drive diversity and liquidity through it's features. InstantX makes it useable! This is where all other cryptos fail, and they reason that BTC and all it's clones have become bogged down in bagholder/ouija board trading. Over time, the whole concept of cryptocurrency has neglected to be a currency because it's really not good for anything but riding waves on a chart.

I wonder if we could make a Bribe Proposal of sorts. Pay an existing entity that already does payments for BTC and/or a few altcoins, to create DASH service? Maybe even BitPay? So far the market has been driven by factors that DASH is intentionally not doing. We can't expect it to be picked-up by the same factors when they don't work, and as raganius pointed out, are even self-defeating. DASH is a different kind of thing, and we're expecting the same-old to work. I think we should display the effectiveness of the self-governance function and IX simultaneously...

Existing entities are driven by the need for their service to be profitable. If we pay them to create it and it just sits there, there's no loss to them. Maybe some kind of maintenance fee during the initial "nobody's using it" phase. I can't pound the nails without the hammer. With no hammer, there's no reason for nails to exist. We've seen what happens when you create nails; the currency stops being a currency and it's nothing but a pump/dump speculative investment fraught with endless scamming and trolling as the bagholders trade their worthless crap and only the exchanges really win... Then they get rid of your coin when it's stable because they're not making any money on it. When you understand that the popularity of coins on an exchange are actually signs of instability, you realize the truth of this situation. DASH is a victim of it's own success. It's like trying to sell health food to heroin addicts.

The hardware, if even needed at that point, would make itself. Retail adoption would become a market vacuum in need of filling, instead a chore of pushing wet spaghetti up a hill with your nose.

We have the ability to do this from the back end. No, it's not how things have been done in crypto. But for a very good reason; DASH is different from other cryptos. It isn't desired by that community, the hives (exchanges) don't want it because it's too stable to make profit as a speculation. It's more fit to be a currency, and that whole concept has been forgotten.

Availability, liquidity, etc... This is driven by consumer desire. Why did I buy a OnePlus One instead of an iPhone? It's the consumer end. Make the currency useful. We've done that to the point that we're becoming outcasts from the dope den of crypto. We should realize why and capitalize on it instead of being sad that our fish has failed to climb a tree. It's a fish! It's not ever going to be good at climbing trees!

We need to put it in the water, and we do that by making it available. BTC is really not available. None of crypt is available because it's not instantaneous from the consumer perspective. Debit cards look that way from the consumers' side. Cash looks that way from the consumers' side. DASH can look that way from the consumers' side if it makes itself available in a way that no other crypto ever has. All we need is the payment acceptance system.

The barrier there is the compliance and capital layout. I think that forming out own corporation and doing it ourselves should be on the table, but only as a last resort. We should approach existing crypto payment handlers, offer them payment and a dev that's already up to speed that can bring theirs up to speed on dealing with IX. Let this dev become kind of the inside man with their organization that assures it all goes smoothly for THEM. Again, this is another step on the path we were previously looking at as a huge bite all at once. The inside man thing is still a great idea, but put him into the payment processor, not the retailer. Does VISA have an inside man at Wal Mart? No. But they still accept Visa's payments, right? Maybe we have a Pi or VPS "at" BitPay's host that handles DASH/IX specifically? VPS, obviously... Hardware might be nothing but a convenience if NCR will make a plugin... I saw an NCR field service guy working on a Wal Mart cash register at 2am when I went shopping a few days ago... This stuff is out-sourced guys... If NCR had it, then any retailer supported by NCR (pretty much all of them) would have instant access to accepting DASH.

I was originally seeing it from the angle with which I had experience, and ffrom the little guy perspective; because I am and have been both of those. My ideas were not as directly useful as originally thought, but there's still a place in the new angle that DASH acceptance has to be considered from. DASH is not like other crypto currencies. We preach it, but we've failed to act upon it. It's not just words to say to get people to look at us. It really is the truth and the new budget system gives us a chance to prove it by using IX as our in, instead of the usual approach that won't ever work because, duh, DASH is not like other cryptos.

Bottom line: Put an inside man at a place like BitPay to create a branch service specifically for handling the uniqueness of DASH. DASH is different, they're not going to pick it up and run with it themselves. This could be what breaks open not just DASH adoptions, but crypto adoption as a whole... Satoshi said BTC was an experiment. Evan had the vision to see what the smart money already saw as the flaws in "traditional" crypto, but beyond that, he had the skill to actually do somwthing about it. That's why the smart money is already here, and the people capable of this conversation have found this thread. This is what happens next. We're so close... This is the weak section of the damn that won't quite break becssue pressure stopped building (everyone turned crypto into day-trading meth and forgot to make it a currency). The lessons have been learned. We need to poke the hole and it'll erode on it's own from there.

DASH is built to be the thing through which adoption of crypto reaches the non-crypto people. Our volume on exchanges is not a sign of failure, but that we're not good at being part of what's wrong. I have unique perspective in making that statement, because it's the very reason I am an outcast myself; I suck at being crap. Crap is what's normal. Look at what crypto has become, we don't even call it cryptocurrency anymore... It's just crypto. A bunch of bagholders trading bags as the exchanges take a cut... DASH sucks for this. Which is why we need to be doing something else. Even if it's wrong. Nothing is the worst thing you can ever do. And we've not done one damn thing with DASH. Drug addicts want drugs, we're a Teenage Morman Choir... We don't belong in the places where the addicts go, and they don't really want us anyway...

"I can't wait for an Evangelical/Jehova's Witness to come knock on my door so I can join their religion!" said nobody, ever.

"I can have a card that's just like a credit card, but I don't need good credit, don't pay interest, and it comes right out of my bank account? Hells yeah! Sign me up for a Debit Card!" says pretty much everyone.

"Cash that can't be stolen from me, can't be seized, can't be inflated, can't be spied on, lives in my mobile device and computer, can be secured proportional to my willingness to learn how, has no fees, no middle men, transfers instantly, forcibly removes coercive and corrupt authorities from any aspect of controlling it or you...." Holy fucking shit man! Where has this been?!?! Sign me up, no wait, I don't even have to sigh up? It's truly 100% up to me? Fuck yeah, get me some DASH!

Lots of good points being raised...

I think they still point to DASH needing to drive diversity and liquidity through it's features. InstantX makes it useable! This is where all other cryptos fail, and they reason that BTC and all it's clones have become bogged down in bagholder/ouija board trading. Over time, the whole concept of cryptocurrency has neglected to be a currency because it's really not good for anything but riding waves on a chart.

I wonder if we could make a Bribe Proposal of sorts. Pay an existing entity that already does payments for BTC and/or a few altcoins, to create DASH service? Maybe even BitPay? So far the market has been driven by factors that DASH is intentionally not doing. We can't expect it to be picked-up by the same factors when they don't work, and as raganius pointed out, are even self-defeating. DASH is a different kind of thing, and we're expecting the same-old to work. I think we should display the effectiveness of the self-governance function and IX simultaneously...

Existing entities are driven by the need for their service to be profitable. If we pay them to create it and it just sits there, there's no loss to them. Maybe some kind of maintenance fee during the initial "nobody's using it" phase. I can't pound the nails without the hammer. With no hammer, there's no reason for nails to exist. We've seen what happens when you create nails; the currency stops being a currency and it's nothing but a pump/dump speculative investment fraught with endless scamming and trolling as the bagholders trade their worthless crap and only the exchanges really win... Then they get rid of your coin when it's stable because they're not making any money on it. When you understand that the popularity of coins on an exchange are actually signs of instability, you realize the truth of this situation. DASH is a victim of it's own success. It's like trying to sell health food to heroin addicts.

The hardware, if even needed at that point, would make itself. Retail adoption would become a market vacuum in need of filling, instead a chore of pushing wet spaghetti up a hill with your nose.

We have the ability to do this from the back end. No, it's not how things have been done in crypto. But for a very good reason; DASH is different from other cryptos. It isn't desired by that community, the hives (exchanges) don't want it because it's too stable to make profit as a speculation. It's more fit to be a currency, and that whole concept has been forgotten.

Availability, liquidity, etc... This is driven by consumer desire. Why did I buy a OnePlus One instead of an iPhone? It's the consumer end. Make the currency useful. We've done that to the point that we're becoming outcasts from the dope den of crypto. We should realize why and capitalize on it instead of being sad that our fish has failed to climb a tree. It's a fish! It's not ever going to be good at climbing trees!

We need to put it in the water, and we do that by making it available. BTC is really not available. None of crypt is available because it's not instantaneous from the consumer perspective. Debit cards look that way from the consumers' side. Cash looks that way from the consumers' side. DASH can look that way from the consumers' side if it makes itself available in a way that no other crypto ever has. All we need is the payment acceptance system.

The barrier there is the compliance and capital layout. I think that forming out own corporation and doing it ourselves should be on the table, but only as a last resort. We should approach existing crypto payment handlers, offer them payment and a dev that's already up to speed that can bring theirs up to speed on dealing with IX. Let this dev become kind of the inside man with their organization that assures it all goes smoothly for THEM. Again, this is another step on the path we were previously looking at as a huge bite all at once. The inside man thing is still a great idea, but put him into the payment processor, not the retailer. Does VISA have an inside man at Wal Mart? No. But they still accept Visa's payments, right? Maybe we have a Pi or VPS "at" BitPay's host that handles DASH/IX specifically? VPS, obviously... Hardware might be nothing but a convenience if NCR will make a plugin... I saw an NCR field service guy working on a Wal Mart cash register at 2am when I went shopping a few days ago... This stuff is out-sourced guys... If NCR had it, then any retailer supported by NCR (pretty much all of them) would have instant access to accepting DASH.

I was originally seeing it from the angle with which I had experience, and ffrom the little guy perspective; because I am and have been both of those. My ideas were not as directly useful as originally thought, but there's still a place in the new angle that DASH acceptance has to be considered from. DASH is not like other crypto currencies. We preach it, but we've failed to act upon it. It's not just words to say to get people to look at us. It really is the truth and the new budget system gives us a chance to prove it by using IX as our in, instead of the usual approach that won't ever work because, duh, DASH is not like other cryptos.

Bottom line: Put an inside man at a place like BitPay to create a branch service specifically for handling the uniqueness of DASH. DASH is different, they're not going to pick it up and run with it themselves. This could be what breaks open not just DASH adoptions, but crypto adoption as a whole... Satoshi said BTC was an experiment. Evan had the vision to see what the smart money already saw as the flaws in "traditional" crypto, but beyond that, he had the skill to actually do somwthing about it. That's why the smart money is already here, and the people capable of this conversation have found this thread. This is what happens next. We're so close... This is the weak section of the damn that won't quite break becssue pressure stopped building (everyone turned crypto into day-trading meth and forgot to make it a currency). The lessons have been learned. We need to poke the hole and it'll erode on it's own from there.

DASH is built to be the thing through which adoption of crypto reaches the non-crypto people. Our volume on exchanges is not a sign of failure, but that we're not good at being part of what's wrong. I have unique perspective in making that statement, because it's the very reason I am an outcast myself; I suck at being crap. Crap is what's normal. Look at what crypto has become, we don't even call it cryptocurrency anymore... It's just crypto. A bunch of bagholders trading bags as the exchanges take a cut... DASH sucks for this. Which is why we need to be doing something else. Even if it's wrong. Nothing is the worst thing you can ever do. And we've not done one damn thing with DASH. Drug addicts want drugs, we're a Teenage Morman Choir... We don't belong in the places where the addicts go, and they don't really want us anyway...

"I can't wait for an Evangelical/Jehova's Witness to come knock on my door so I can join their religion!" said nobody, ever.

"I can have a card that's just like a credit card, but I don't need good credit, don't pay interest, and it comes right out of my bank account? Hells yeah! Sign me up for a Debit Card!" says pretty much everyone.

"Cash that can't be stolen from me, can't be seized, can't be inflated, can't be spied on, lives in my mobile device and computer, can be secured proportional to my willingness to learn how, has no fees, no middle men, transfers instantly, forcibly removes coercive and corrupt authorities from any aspect of controlling it or you...." Holy fucking shit man! Where has this been?!?! Sign me up, no wait, I don't even have to sigh up? It's truly 100% up to me? Fuck yeah, get me some DASH!
I really enjoyed your read, but I can't help thinking to myself as I read it, why are you suggesting a payment processor like BitPay?

Dash will be capable (upon implenting scaling technlogies) of being its own BitPay, without the need for a specific company to handle it.

This is what separates Dash from Bitcoin. Bitcoin needs BitPay, because it's slow and can't scale. Dash (after implementation of scaling technologies} will not need any company to be a middle man. Just plug in a wallet and away you go. Businesses may need accounting companies for the transactions, but the actual transactions will be instant and secure, right out of the network.

This is the feature that we should be stressing in the future, I would not like to see a payment processor try to take the credit for Dash's genius, when it will work on its own.

Dash will be capable (upon implenting scaling technlogies) of being its own BitPay, without the need for a specific company to handle it.
Please explain this.

How will DASH put USD into a retailer's Bank Account upon an IX lock all by itself?

Back