• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Remember to check the Foundation Blog

Is there some way of setting it up on my end to automatically receive emails when there is a new blog entry?

I am not sure honestly
might be something which could/should do come foundation side (as we signed in with an email address)
lets see if fernando comes back to us about this

Thanks tungfa
Being busy on the road lots lately I can't hope to remember and check all the different things I'm involved with.... Looking forward to some help.

I'm sorry bigrcanada and tungfa, I didn't see this thread.

We haven't been posting on the foundation's blog, but one thing I want to do as soon as we do, is to create a foundation newsletter that includes all the new posts in the blog. We already have the emails and everything is ready for this to be done automatically (except the posts :tongue:). You all would receive an initial email asking for your permission so nobody feels spammed :smile:.

Btw, any ideas for topics are welcommed!!

I'm sorry bigrcanada and tungfa, I didn't see this thread.

We haven't been posting on the foundation's blog, but one thing I want to do as soon as we do, is to create a foundation newsletter that includes all the new posts in the blog. We already have the emails and everything is ready for this to be done automatically (except the posts :tongue:). You all would receive an initial email asking for your permission so nobody feels spammed :smile:.

Btw, any ideas for topics are welcommed!!

that is great fernando
as i started this thread here to remind myself to check over there
(as i forget as well)
:wink:

Is there a way to get email alerts? Its much more entertaining over at the bct forum lol

Is there a way to get email alerts? Its much more entertaining over at the bct forum lol
If you mean in this forum, you can get alerted of any thread you 'watch'. You can also select to be alerted by email when you watch any thread. Be careful though, it can get crazy very fast.

Back