• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Rebranding = looking for regulation?

If so, then the community has to stop this! If this is an open source project, this can be done!

If so, then the community has to stop this! If this is an open source project, this can be done!

Darkcoin stops itself. Anonymous money can only go illegal or honeypot.. not official crypto. To go mainstream then Darksend has to be removed which then removes any value to this currency and makes it as bullshit as Litecoin.

Would be a really funny story if both Darkcoin and Tor were a FBI honeypot.. All the criminals that get arrested lmfao.

freaking nonsense !
where is this coming from ?!
more fuel for this fire, ah very helpful !

Nobody is talking about regulations here (spreading FUD or what)
a brand is more than a logo, it is a message and that message will carry the name, logo and whatever.
You can build the coolest message around any stupid name, look at google !

vertoe should cool off and not engage in this nonsense in here !

decisions were made by evan as always
we came a long long way (didn't we) as a team,
so pull yourself together and do not fall for this NONSENSE !

Last edited by a moderator:
freaking nonsense !
where is this coming from ?!
more fuel for this fire, ah very helpful !

Nobody is talking about regulations here (spreading FUD or what)
a brand is more than a logo, it is a message and that message will carry the name, logo and whatever.
You can build the coolest message around any stupid name, look at google !

vertoe should cool off and not engage in this nonsense in here !

decisions were made by evan as always
we came a long long way (didn't we) as a team,
so pull yourself together and do not fall for this NONSENSE !

Exactly. If we need to change the name because it brings some problems, it is just that. I do want the benefits of Darkcoin for everyone, not just for a few. This doesn't mean we are going official... whatever that means... this means that we want to make Darkcoin more accessible because those who would make it more accessible are scared by the brand. But it will be exactly the same product. Nobody is talking about changing features or taking out anonymity.

If this finally goes through I'm gonna miss the brand, I loved the edgy component and my friends thinking I was involved in something dangerous. But it is only a fucking name. Other services I admire/use in the same space have names that don't have a dark component and I love them too, so I can bring myself to love Dash or any other name.

Exactly. If we need to change the name because it brings some problems, it is just that. I do want the benefits of Darkcoin for everyone, not just for a few. This doesn't mean we are going official... whatever that means... this means that we want to make Darkcoin more accessible because those who would make it more accessible are scared by the brand. But it will be exactly the same product. Nobody is talking about changing features or taking out anonymity.

If this finally goes through I'm gonna miss the brand, I loved the edgy component and my friends thinking I was involved in something dangerous. But it is only a fucking name. Other services I admire/use in the same space have names that don't have a dark component and I love them too, so I can bring myself to love Dash or any other name.

Mula baybe, fk dash.

I want to hear from vertoe what made him leave.

vertoe I kno ya holdin' 100+ masternodes. If ya dumpin, pls PM me 24 hours prior to that. If you want to hurt eduffield then fine.. Hurt him, don't hurt me doe :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Mula baybe, fk dash.

I want to hear from vertoe what made him leave.

vertoe I kno ya holdin' 100+ masternodes. If ya dumpin, pls PM me 24 hours prior to that. If you want to hurt eduffield then fine.. Hurt him, don't hurt me doe :D
I really hope he hasn't left. Besides his holdings, which are big, he's contributed hugely to Darkcoin.

Back