• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

RC5 Launch (MANDATORY UPDATE)

My opinion about this 'small amount wont denominate and anonymize' is:

it is critical for Darkcoin, because new and average users will test with small amount first,
and because it wont work, DRK:s reputation and user experience is negative.
I agree, and if the value increases, anonymizing 0.05 DRK may be equivalent to anonymizing $300.

I agree, and if the value increases, anonymizing 0.05 DRK may be equivalent to anonymizing $300.
cgufk.jpg

In that case, I suggest we deal with this abuse like so:

After we reach 90% client/daemon wise, we keep checking the blocks, and as soon as nine out of any ten successive blocks are fully compliant, BAM! :tongue:
Evan said 90%, he didn't say how long for. :grin:

Already had a look at compiling the x64 variant too, but there are some incompatibilities with the mingw compiler used - still hoping to get that sorted out.

I have a Windows system on x64 as well and do not experience any issues - what does the console return when you enter 'getinfo' for walletversion - 60000 or 60001?
It's 60000. Is there a way to regen the wallet without losing my addresses?

It's 60000. Is there a way to regen the wallet without losing my addresses?
Not sure if you can regenerate a wallet but you can use dumpprivkey/importprivkey commands to dump you key from your old wallet and import them to a new one

Not sure if you can regenerate a wallet but you can use dumpprivkey/importprivkey commands to dump you key from your old wallet and import them to a new one
Which is no different than sending coins. There isn't a way to keep your address.

Back