RC4 Launch

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattmct

Mar 13, 2014
Just fired up the windows masternode wallet to remotely fireup my unix masternode, masternode=1 is in the config, but it's asking me for my wallet password at launch, .... hope it's not going to annon my masternode coins!?

"This operation needs your wallet paraphrase to unlock the wallet".. Showed up on launch. 10.12.26

Is this a bug?

Edit: I chickened out, and clicked cancel. Then I went to the console and fireup my remote masternode. It reports that it started okay.

Darkuopm

Jun 18, 2014
I just updated my master node. Still listed as 10.11.6 on https://drk.mn/masternodes.html. I checked that both remote server and windows wallet were 10.12.26. hopefully it updates

edit* I noticed about 5 others with the same issue

edit* I updated my first MN to .25 first then to .26. it is still showing .25. I wonder if the problem is going straight from 11.06 to 12.26

edit* After 40 mins 2 of the three have updated correctly

Last edited by a moderator:

mattmct

Mar 13, 2014
Not recieving masternode payments, do we need to wait until all pools updated? I thought that was over :(
Yeah I think the pools have to update also, no major forks this time, but as it's a different protocol version I think only updated pools pay updated masternodes,...

I believe, correct me if I'm wrong.

oblox

Aug 6, 2014
Pools running RC3 that solve blocks will sent the reward to MN's running RC3.

webshaun

Jul 8, 2014
NJ
shaun.rieman.biz
Thanks for reporting - Evan missed to push the changes to the website. Will get corrected soon.
The web site has been updated. Separate issue, Win8.1 x64, noticing a delay when switching between windows. App doesn't respond then after a few seconds, comes back to overview

oblox

Aug 6, 2014
The web site has been updated. Separate issue, Win8.1 x64, noticing a delay when switching between windows. App doesn't respond then after a few seconds, comes back to overview
Similar lag (not responding) in Win7 x64 while syncing. Last I checked, was taking a long time to sync after updating to 26.

Propulsion

The buck stops here.
Feb 26, 2014
Dash Address
XerHCGryyfZttUc6mnuRY3FNJzU1Jm9u5L
webshaun Well, assuming everything you have is on computers under that IP, you could become a potential target to take everything on your computers.

Reread your post. True...

flare

Grizzled Member
May 18, 2014
Germany
Similar lag (not responding) in Win7 x64 while syncing. Last I checked, was taking a long time to sync after updating to 26.
This is a known issue, during keypool generation (1000 keys) the system is not responsive. It is planned to have a progress bar or something to give the user feedback what is happening in the background.

--> http://jira.darkcoin.qa/browse/DRK-6

Reactions: fydel and fernando

webshaun

Jul 8, 2014
NJ
shaun.rieman.biz
webshaun Well, assuming everything you have is on computers under that IP, you could become a potential target to take everything on your computers.

Reread your post. True...
I'm pretty familiar with security. Have myself pretty locked down here. I have a dedicated mining station which has no access to anything else. I'll take your advice though and keep it quiet for right now.

thelonecrouton

Foundation Member
Apr 15, 2014
Just fired up the linux qt client and it seemed extraordinarily sluggish...

It has found an extra 1.1% of CPU, and by god it's using it.

edit: tried a reboot, still dog slow and using more CPU than exists. I'll try v27 that Evan just mentioned on BCT.

edit2: v27 still running slower than a one legged dog in a barrel of superglue.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: coltan

vertoe

Three of Nine
Mar 28, 2014
Unimatrix Zero One
eduffield I'm running 45 masternodes on .27 and not recieving payments because the pools did not update. This is a very bad situation, because now I have to consider downgrading my nodes to get payments again. I'm forced to do this because I got bills for the VPS to pay.

Please leave a statement concerning enforcement here, I really need to know what to do now.

Status
Not open for further replies.