• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

proposals corruption in Venezuela inflating budgets

Now that I'm reading all the previous posts of the people involved in this community, I got a question that is making me feel worry about all this situation. If @jesccs told us that for an internet connection of that scale, people pay around of 1500 USD $ MONTHLY, Why Dash Caracas ask for 4000 USD $ to pay that service for an event of around 1 or 2 days? Sorry, but I'm not getting the logic of this because they also don't provide any internet access for the people that are atteding to the conference's and either the team of dash caracas (They had told us on the last events that there wouldn't gave us the access to the internet to us or to anyone attending to the conferences). Can someone explain to me this factor? This is one of many reasons I'm agree with @julia gonzalez and the theme of this forum. Any Venezuelan can assure that an event like that doesn't required the budget DashCaracas is asking for every month. @tungfa @DAOMN @TroyDASH

I just gave an example that there are no absolute truths when judging an expense. A basic internet, according to the complainant, says it is worth $ 10 and it seems that she says it to ridicule the team that accuses of corruption. You need to know more details of the technical requirements, bandwidth, type of link, etc. I gave here an example with LEVEL 3 provider to contrast that argument, but it should not be taken as the quote to compare and re-judge. The team she accuse has been presenting reports to the dash network and these are public.

My complaint is for the way in which the complaint is made, because it put all the entrepreneurs of Dash projects in Venezuela (me included) as suspects of fraud practices and this is unfair to the large number of venezuelan who brings projects to this network to innovate and do positive things for Venezuela and Dash .

I use your example to explain my point using another example, but for everyone to know, there wasn't internet connection for no one on the lasts conferences and the firsts conferences that got internet access to the public was provided by the hotel.

I think is also unfair for the master nodes keep giving money, to make this type of events pro Dash and Venezuela, to people that at the end will only manipulate the budgets to take out most benefits for them.

The money should be used in the best way possible so that everyone, Dash, Venezuela and the entrepreneurs, can get benefits from it.

@tungfa @DAOMN @TroyDASH @jesccs @julia gonzalez

i do not know what to make of all of this
obviously budgets dropped (as price fall) , not sure if that is related or what is happening
@algodon.franelas are u head of Dash Caracas ?
can you please comment on the above ?
tx

Hello, everyone!

For all of you who do not know me, my name is Eugenia Alcalá Sucre, I am the founder of DASH Caracas and DASH Venezuela and I am very pleased to explain to you about the work we have been doing since june 2017.

Ever since our first event held in september 2017, so far we have accomplished this:
Big events: 7
People registered in our database: +7.8 K
Attendees to our events: + 4 K
Entrepreneurs accepting DASH: + 100

These number speak for themselves.

But besides of focusing on getting quantity, but also focus on get quality, because we are aware that our image as DASH Venezuela reflects directly on the image of DASH - Digital Cash.

That is why we take into serious consideration the level of the providers we hire. For example, after trying with differents Internet providers, we have now decided to work with http://www.neocx.net/. This is a highly professional team that provide us with a dedicated Internet service for more than 1.200 people (atendees + team), that allow us to have a good quality streaming, downloads new wallets for all attendees, and all the transactions made in DASH City, among other uses.

Also we have build a core team of around 30 people, who work with us everyday, and through our provider IW Consultores we hire over 90 young assistants to the innovation activities (we called them "juniors"). They are mostly college students who have been given the opportunity of working in these events (they dedicate MAX 4 days a month to this job), and receive a more than fair payment.

DASH Venezuela works with an open door managemenet with all of our team members, all entrepreneurs and everyone who wants to know more about our functioning. So, I want to invite anyone who may have any suggestion or concenrs to contact us directly, so we can answer anything you need to know. You may call our PR Coordinator, Nathalia Acosta at +584166063050

We will continue to work to make of Venezuela the first DASH Nation.

Hello, everyone!

For all of you who do not know me, my name is Eugenia Alcalá Sucre, I am the founder of DASH Caracas and DASH Venezuela and I am very pleased to explain to you about the work we have been doing since june 2017.

Ever since our first event held in september 2017, so far we have accomplished this:
Big events: 7
People registered in our database: +7.8 K
Attendees to our events: + 4 K
Entrepreneurs accepting DASH: + 100

These number speak for themselves.

But besides of focusing on getting quantity, but also focus on get quality, because we are aware that our image as DASH Venezuela reflects directly on the image of DASH - Digital Cash.

That is why we take into serious consideration the level of the providers we hire. For example, after trying with differents Internet providers, we have now decided to work with http://www.neocx.net/. This is a highly professional team that provide us with a dedicated Internet service for more than 1.200 people (atendees + team), that allow us to have a good quality streaming, downloads new wallets for all attendees, and all the transactions made in DASH City, among other uses.

Also we have build a core team of around 30 people, who work with us everyday, and through our provider IW Consultores we hire over 90 young assistants to the innovation activities (we called them "juniors"). They are mostly college students who have been given the opportunity of working in these events (they dedicate MAX 4 days a month to this job), and receive a more than fair payment.

DASH Venezuela works with an open door managemenet with all of our team members, all entrepreneurs and everyone who wants to know more about our functioning. So, I want to invite anyone who may have any suggestion or concenrs to contact us directly, so we can answer anything you need to know. You may call our PR Coordinator, Nathalia Acosta at +584166063050

We will continue to work to make of Venezuela the first DASH Nation.

As an allie and provider from Dash Venezuela, and as a friend of Eugenia I confirm each word she stated above. Thanks to the effort of her and her team, Venezuela is in the right path to become the very first Dash nation in the world.

No country in the world has the number of Venezuela (relating to Dash). Eugenia mentioned some numbers, I will mention some others:

- We are the 4th country with more visits in dash.org, just after USA, Rusia and China
- We are the #1 country in transactions from Dash.red
- Currently Discoverdash.com has around 700 merchants accepting Dash, just Venezuela has +110 by its own.
- We are the first country that has an official support center for Dash (and any crypto) in the world, this is Dash Help Venezuela which was founded thanks to the advisory of Eugenia.
- And by May we, Dash Help Venezuela and Dash Venezuela, will start the biggest program for merchant adoption that Dash has ever funded: Dash Merchant Venezuela (numbers coming soon).

Numbers never lie. I am proud to be part of this alliance and I will support every single proposal that Dash Venezuela submits so far.

Best,
Alejandro

Last edited:
We want to share the results of our first 6 months of working to build our DASH Nation.

iKOtJVl.png

I can certify from my own experience that dash conferences in Venezuela provide more than expected.

Just seeing following milestones you can realize the amount of value added to the community:

1. Creation of "Ciudad Dash", excellent idea for entrepreneur and boost adoption for real uses cases. (ridiculous good idea!!)
2. Every conference there is an increase in participants.
3. Numerous tv shows and media covering the event.

In summary, I see a numerous amount of professional behind the scenes of every conference, there is a dash host in every corner during the event. It seems easy but isn't.

My congratulations to the Dash Venezuela Team..keep the good job..

Hi everyone, I work in Dash Caracas as staff member and I want to show that miss @julia gonzalez is exposing it's not a lie, I found the budgets from november and december and she paid us less than what she budgeted. we used the same shirt from the beginning and we are almost the same staff members from the beginning @tungfa @unchained

I calculated the numbers and the Dash amount divided by 35 gives 0,128 and I will post a screenshot of my payments to everybody see it and comprove she paid less
Screenshot_2018-04-03-11-20-16.png
Screenshot_2018-04-03-11-21-55.png

Last edited:
hola a todos, disculpen que escriba en español ya que no soy muy bueno redactando en ingles y puede que mi mensaje no sea entendido, pero tengo algunas dudas relacionado con lo que he leído, me parece que @luisfrat dio un argumento bastante solido, ya que se puede ver que ha recibido pagos mensuales cerca de la fecha de cada evento, así que por mi parte si demuestra que se se esta inflando el presupuesto en esa área. sin embargo me gustaría que @algodon.franelas colocara aquí cada presupuesto de cada evento ya que son difíciles de conseguir en el foro y que la empleada que tienes pueda demostrar por esta vía con facturas que si se pagaron dichos precios, ya que si me parecen un poco altos y con lo que pudimos ver antes me ponen bastante en duda, me pareció un poco evasiva tu respuesta, ya que nunca se hablo de que no se cumplieran los objetivos, el tema es de presupuestos y me parece que aclarar esto le agregaría mucho mas peso a lo que haces ya que evidenciarías que estas haciendo las cosas bien.
por otro lado tengo algunas dudas acerca del evento, ¿por que casi siempre van las mismas personas? ¿por que se prometieron 10 dolares y luego una recarga de 10 que no se cumplió? esto causo bastante disgusto en las personas en la cola, si era por la baja de los precios me parece que se debió haber dicho antes que serian 15 en total, ¿se perdió dinero?

Last edited:
hola a todos, disculpen que escriba en español ya que no soy muy bueno redactando en ingles y puede que mi mensaje no sea entendido, pero tengo algunas dudas relacionado con lo que he leído, me parece que @luisfrat dio un argumento bastante solido, ya que se puede ver que ha recibido pagos mensuales cerca de la fecha de cada evento, así que por mi parte si demuestra que se se esta inflando el presupuesto en esa área. sin embargo me gustaría que @algodon.franelas colocara aquí cada presupuesto de cada evento ya que son difíciles de conseguir en el foro y que la empleada que tienes pueda demostrar por esta vía con facturas que si se pagaron dichos precios, ya que si me parecen un poco altos y con lo que pudimos ver antes me ponen bastante en duda, me pareció un poco evasiva tu respuesta, ya que nunca se hablo de que no se cumplieran los objetivos, el tema es de presupuestos y me parece que aclarar esto le agregaría mucho mas peso a lo que haces ya que evidenciarías que estas haciendo las cosas bien.
por otro lado tengo algunas dudas acerca del evento, ¿por que casi siempre van las mismas personas? ¿por que se prometieron 10 dolares y luego una recarga de 10 que no se cumplió? esto causo bastante disgusto en las personas en la cola, si era por la baja de los precios me parece que se debió haber dicho antes que serian 15 en total, ¿se perdió dinero?

could you please write proper spanish, with correct spelling. If you want to be understood, the translator should work.

ill pay more attention, but from what ive read it seems that people are complaining about receiving less money than they were promised. My guess, would be Dashccs is dealing with the price fall. i havent seen any evidence to the contrary.

What @alepiño wanted to said @demo was: "Hello everyone, excuse me for writing in Spanish, since I am not very good at writing in English and my message may not be understood, but I have some doubts related to what I have read. It seems to me that @luisfrat gave a pretty solid argument, you can see that people have received monthly payments close to the date of each event, so as I can see,this evidence shows that they are inflating the budget in that area. However I would like that @algodones.franelas place here each budget of all the events, since they are difficult to search in the forum, and that the employee that she have also demonstrate, using this way, with invoices, that those prices were paid, since they seem to be a little bit high and with what we saw before I question that budget. I also found your answer a bit elusive, since we have never talked about not achieving the goals, the issue is about budgets and I think that clarifying this would add much more weight to what you are saying and doing, since with this you would also show that you are doing things right.

On the other hand, I have some doubts about the event, why are almost always the same people? Why was it promised 10 dollars and then a recharge of 10 that were not fulfilled? This caused a lot of disgust in the people at the event, if it was because of the low prices I think it should have been better if you said this fact before (That there would be 15 $ in total). Was money lost?" @unchained

ill pay more attention, but from what ive read it seems that people are complaining about receiving less money than they were promised. My guess, would be Dashccs is dealing with the price fall. i havent seen any evidence to the contrary.

Hi @unchained, I used a budget from November and December(that budget represents 1 mont she received 2 times that for november and December) as you can see she budgeted 4.5 Dash for 35 staff members, it gives a total of 0.12 for each staff member and as you can see she paid us less than that(in the screenshot of my wallet the 20/11/2017 is my payment for the november event and the 22/12/2017, in the upper side of the budget you can look she estimated the budget with a Dash price of 310$ and in that months prices where not falling, they where rising so is clearly that something weird is hapenning, some people are asking for her to show some proves of their expenses and she is being evasive.

I am reposting this because it get hidden, I used this budget from November and December(that budget represents 1 mont she received 2 times that for november and December) as you can see she budgeted 4.5 Dash for 35 staff members, it gives a total of 0.12 for each staff member and as you can see she paid us less than that(in the screenshot of my wallet the 20/11/2017 is my payment for the november event and the 22/12/2017 my december payment) , in the upper side of the budget you can look she estimated the budget with a Dash price of 310$ and in that months prices where not falling, they where rising so is clearly that something weird is hapenning, some people are asking for her to show some proves of their expenses and she is being evasive. @tungfa @unchained

Screenshot_2018-04-03-11-20-16.png

Hello @everybody as some already know work with dash caracas from the beginning, and I will try to answer some concerns of those who expose their case here.
Mr. @luisfrat I really have to thank you for uploading those images, because they help a lot, I will explain what you can not see:
@algodon.franelas don.franelas begins by explaining that this budget is for two (2) events, that is, your final account must be divided in two so that your payments are squared, and include your salary the food you receive for each day you work, that as you understand that generates an expense as well as the shirt, so the small difference that you will have.
@alepiño for each event we have a new participation from 55 to 65%, this means that always open people who have already attended other events (which I imagine are the ones I see regularly) and if you consider that we are a community because always We will have at least one group of people who will be the same, otherwise it would not be a community, apart, we seek that this is so because of this group of people, some have been detected that really want Venezuela to overcome the situation that overwhelms us and it is they who have created 13 communities in the interior of the country that replicate our work in their localities, I myself am the creator of one of them, it is worth mentioning that from this same group there have also been 4 excellent proposals and ideas such as Dash Help, Dash Youth, Dash Merchant, and Criptolifex.
As for the recharge, first of all I remind you that we handle DASH not fiat currencies or another crypto, with that in mind, I'll explain: the recharges if they met the budget even more than what this supposed to be 0.0338 per person and in the event the initial recharge was 0.0228 and the reimbursement was 0.0115 for a total of 0.0343, you can corroborate it with some acquaintance that has attended that event, and I will leave in a while the proof of this, I am getting it. But at no time was 1 Duff lost.
By the way, in terms of the results, I recommend you read the first message from your colleague @julia gonzalez who DOs question these results.

@JPGil , Mr. @jesccs tells us that he pays $ 1500 for 3mgb per month, I do not manage the budget for this expense but if I manage what comes with this service and they are dedicated 60mgb for 2 days, if they really are $ 4000 as you say, I think we have a good balance here, and I remind you that much of this service should be set aside for streaming live that is made of the event so that people who could not attend can obtain that information, the rest is for the more than 1200 people present

Hola a todos
Mi nombre es Richard Jerez
Soy un emprendedor en Los Teques, Venezuela, con más de 15 años de experiencia.
En estos momentos me organizo a la comunidad de dash Los teques.
Sigo muy de cerca los eventos de dash caracas, como emprendedor y oyente.
Con propiedad, puedo decir que organizar eventos de tal magnitud merece un fuerte aplauso. Dado que hay muchas variables juntas.
Pretender cuestionar un proyecto tan noble es realmente bajo y proviene más de un colaborador interno.
Como decimos aquí, los trapos deben lavarse en casa y no al aire libre, porque no trato esa inconformidad internamente, ¿antes de instalarla en un foro?
La gente piensa que en Venezuela los beneficios del control cambiario, cuando los presupuestos son en dólares, pero eso era antes, ahora los servicios y productos se cobran más caros que en el extranjero, esto se debe al problema de la inflación, y no sabe cuál es la moneda cambiado Por lo tanto, cumplir con un presupuesto inicial es bastante complicado y en muchos casos incluso imposible, más bien es necesario reconsiderarlo y ajustarlo.
No hay duda de que los objetivos se lograron y de que los fondos se usaron bien, pedir una factura de lo que se gasta es un insulto, ya que sabemos que muchos servicios no tienen respaldo. Tal vez podría afectar la variación del precio DASH, ya que seguramente se contrató a un precio en bolívares que al momento del pago tenía menos disponibilidad.
Creo que lo más lógico es ignorar y continuar con este arduo trabajo.
@ algodon.franelas estamos con usted!
fondo blanco.jpg Logo Digital wes SINt rif.jpg

Back