Welcome to the Dash Forum!

Please sign up to discuss the most innovative cryptocurrency!

proposals corruption in Venezuela inflating budgets

Discussion in 'Budget Proposal Discussions' started by julia gonzalez, Mar 26, 2018.

1. julia gonzalez

julia gonzalez New Member

Hi everybody in the community, I will like to exposed a real big problem in Venezuela with the proposals, they apply a system in which inflates prices then stay budgets surplus, also they don't even get closed about the results they are claiming to have.
    This is an issue that must be controlled because it can blacken the name of Dash and the proposals here in Venezuela are circulating like a way to take a slie of the pie of the treasury.

julia gonzalez
    This message by julia gonzalez has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Trolling Trolling x 12
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. DAOMN

DAOMN Member

Can you provide any specific examples?
    Only real control is escrow. Hard to get independent verification of results.

3. julia gonzalez

Even with a escrow I'ts really easy for them to steal, they use the monetary control as an advantage, because there is a very serious distortion of prices compared to other countries, here a really good profesional earns less than 50 dollars mensually and they say that pay much more than that, I met some of them employees who did not receive those amounts, same happens with all the rentals and services(to have an idea here in Venezuela internet plan cost less than 10 dollar mensualy and most of them are regulated or subsidized) @tungfa @alex-ru

#3 julia gonzalez, Mar 26, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2018
    julia gonzalez
    This message by julia gonzalez has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Trolling Trolling x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. jesccs

jesccs Active Member

Dash Address:
    XjeuDTKHE3Pe5JMgQk5tka88jGhmdH7uCY
    Hi, I'll give my opinion, and with all due respect to you, this type of delations must be done with proofs and following a great precision.

The work that is being developed by all dash proposals in Venezuela deserves respect, admiration and a lot of gratitude. Personally, I know how the team of people who work in these projects do it in an inspired and very professional way.

I own a technology services business and I can assure you that, for example, a good programmer who has just graduated from a prestigious university demands at least 800 USD salary to stay with us and DO NOT leave the country! We all Venezuelans have been impoverished but that is not why we have an "access denied" to get decent wages that give us quality of life. The internet connection from a single provider can be less than 10 USD certainly, but let me explain you this: I had 3 contracted providers in my company (CANTV, INTER and NET UNO) and there are days when none of them work? it made us loss a lot of money! that why my company has had to contract internet services dedicated to providers, such as LEVEL 3, that charge 1,500 USD for the installation of the service and 500 USD per month for a dedicated access of 3 MB of broadband?

Reporting corruption without evidences is an act of cowardice, jealousy and meanness that is precisely what we, all Venezuelan's entrepreneurs that continue working here very hard every day, want to fight to relaunch our country. So I suggest you keep away of that feelings

Please, I ask your reflection to specify where and how you assure that there is corruption of funds, because if it does not, it tarnishes the work that these Venezuelans do and that fill me pride.
    Regards

#4 jesccs, Mar 26, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2018
    • Like Like x 9
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. DAOMN

DAOMN Member

Concern trolling?

• Like Like x 1
  6. DAOMN

DAOMN Member

Off topic question. What is "mesquality"? The first thing that came to mind was "mescal", but that was just the "sonido". Maybe "mis-quality" meant to say inequality or poor quality? I get the language barrier and I do speak Spanish. Soy curioso, nada más.

7. jesccs

jesccs Active Member

Dash Address:
    Sorry DAOMN, my predictive keyboard "typo"... i mean "meanness"

• Like Like x 3
  8. DAOMN

DAOMN Member

Got it, thanks. ¡No hay de que!
    If the OP provides no evidence, it was likely trolling.

• Like Like x 2
  9. RobbyDash01

RobbyDash01 New Member

Venezuela teams are doing a great job considering the situation and what they are trying to be doing. This is not a easy thing to be doing. We have all seen the crowd turn out.
    They also take risk to themselves. They deserve every penny they have received for the work they are doing to help Dash adoption.

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
  10. Jorge Saez

Jorge Saez Member

Dash Address:
    XtR9Aac8TuRYdkA4QcmH855uVA9zsoKjhB
    Hello everyone.

First of all, I think it is a little irresponsible to talk about corruption in the Venezuelan proposals without presenting any evidence. This could discredit all the work that has been done and which has brought great results to the Dash community, the figures prove it by locating Venezuela in place number 4 of visits to the web with a number of 2876 visits, 7036 actions , 2559 unique actions (figures according to statistics published by the administrator in the month of February).

I am an accountant and as such I believe that the evidence is vital to make any kind of judgments.

Second, one of the main characteristics that separates Dash from the rest of the cryptocurrencies is that it is the first DAO with a GDBB. Therefore, it is normal that all the members of the community and especially the MNOs are concerned and want to know how the resources destined to the proposals that have been considered in favor of the Dash community are being managed.

It is the responsibility of the proposal owners to enforce the approved budget and provide verifiable information that guarantees to the Dash community and especially to the MMOs that the resources are being properly managed.

Finally, I do not know if this type of irregularities is occurring in the proposals, but if it is true and there is evidence to justify it, I think it is very important to let the owners of the proposal know so that this possible situation does not continue and make the necessary adjustments.

In Venezuela there are many professionals willing to contribute with big projects in favor of the economy of the country and for the benefit of the Dash community.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. tungfa

tungfa Administrator
    Dash Core Team Foundation Member Masternode Owner/Operator Moderator

i received some pings in private messages about some “issues “ here
    i would like to see some details / facts please

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  12. julia gonzalez

Hi dear @jesccs

I only post this fact to get an idea of price distorsion in Venezuela so everybody can take an idea of how easy its to inflate a budget, here is an example you can get the bad internet service for less and work even its harder(the mayority of companies uses them) and then budget the one you mentioned before and get all the diference, I know the prices managed here in Venezuela and know they'r inflating them, but I open this to debate and invite them to get an open accounting so we can check if they really paid that amounts and if their bills are legaly registraded.
    I like we both are in the team of getting Venezuela forward and my biggest concern is that there is a social crisis in wich just a few act with ethics and thats that's why we are one of the most corrupted countries in the world, so I not doing this for anger or jealousness, I'm doing it cause this is the right thing, and i'm protecting my heritage too, cause I don't want Dash name to be blackened by a corruption scandal, so we better get focused to correct this situación from the roots and not when it gets bigger.

I like you mentioned pay a good amount to get your personal here in Venezuela and don't emigrate for better oportunities, so I will tell you what some of the Dashccs employees say to me that happens this saturday with their payments, all staff was contacted and told that they will earn 50$ equivalent in Dash and at the end of the day received 45, where this difference go? that's why I also invite them to publish their payroll with contact information so we can contact them and corroborate that everyone is receiving what It's described in the budget.
    I invite you and all the others to go to this events and contact this employees directly so you can confirm this and many more labor abuses.

@tungfa @DAOMN @TroyDASH

#12 julia gonzalez, Mar 27, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2018
    julia gonzalez
    • Trolling Trolling x 5
  13. pedro sandoval

pedro sandoval New Member

@julia gonzalez i think that is also a fact, that people in venezuela like to talk more that what they can prove, but well tell any employ that show proves.... in the mean time, it could be posible that because of dash price drop, the payroll got reduce...

• Like Like x 2
  14. JPGil

JPGil New Member

Hi all , I am a staff employee at Dashccs. I get contacted by Miss Julia the last Saturday at the event. I'm not using my real identity for security but i have some proves that I'm working with them.

The situation in Dashccs is really bad they had a really bad account in wich always money get lost, the situation with the payment is just as she described, they tell us we will be earning 50 dollars (same at the month before event, counting a bonus of 10$) but at the end of the day we received 45 and this is not the only issue that day, they told us in the conference everyone will receive 10$ and if you spend it all you receive another 10$ more making the same procedure as the other events but in this a big amount receive only 5$ more.

I'm trying to convince my other job partners to reveal other problems but they are affraid of losing their job.

• Trolling x 5
    • Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Useful x 1
  15. JPGil

JPGil New Member

I'm trying to send to all of you a shirt that prove I'm working for dash caracas, but it still sends me that there's a mistake with the picture that I want to send. I'll try to send it this Sunday if anyone can help me to solve, I can send to your email so you can trust that I actually work for dash Caracas and I have a prove of the payment they are giving to us

JPGil
    This message by JPGil has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Trolling Trolling x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. JPGil

JPGil New Member

I'm trying to send to all of you a shirt that prove I'm working for dash caracas, but it still sends me that there's a mistake with the picture I want to send. I'll try to send it this Sunday or if anyone can help me to solve, I can send to your email so you can trust that I'm working with Dash Caracas. @tungfa

• Trolling Trolling x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. tungfa

tungfa Administrator
    Dash Core Team Foundation Member Masternode Owner/Operator Moderator

i do not know what to make of all of this
    obviously budgets dropped (as price fall) , not sure if that is related or what is happening
    @algodon.franelas are u head of Dash Caracas ?
    can you please comment on the above ?
    tx

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. pedro sandoval

pedro sandoval New Member

whit all do respect, regardless of the situation, @JPGill i think that as a community we have to learn how to communicate and solve our questions, Given the fact that we know each others and the idea is that no body is no bodies boss, here every body show his worth and everybody has seen what a jod this guys of DASHCCS and DASHVZLA are doing, (not defending anybody, just concluding about the facts)..... this tipe of behaviour makes all the community look bad, by saying that we are not able to solve differences between us... if you work whit DASHCCS whats the problem whit asking the reason of the allegations you are bringing? either way you still have this Chanel as your resource...

I encourage all members of the Venezuelan community to develop a REAL community IDEALS about what we are trying to do here in venezuela...

hope this gets talk and solve, like im sure it will....

• Like Like x 9
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. JPGil

JPGil New Member

Now that I'm reading all the previous posts of the people involved in this community, I got a question that is making me feel worry about all this situation. If @jesccs told us that for an internet connection of that scale, people pay around of 1500 USD $ MONTHLY, Why Dash Caracas ask for 4000 USD $ to pay that service for an event of around 1 or 2 days? Sorry, but I'm not getting the logic of this because they also don't provide any internet access for the people that are atteding to the conference's and either the team of dash caracas (They had told us on the last events that there wouldn't gave us the access to the internet to us or to anyone attending to the conferences). Can someone explain to me this factor? This is one of many reasons I'm agree with @julia gonzalez and the theme of this forum. Any Venezuelan can assure that an event like that doesn't required the budget DashCaracas is asking for every month. @tungfa @DAOMN @TroyDASH

#19 JPGil, Mar 30, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2018
    JPGil
    This message by JPGil has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Trolling Trolling x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. camosoul

camosoul Grizzled Member

Pain is an excellent teacher...

21. jesccs

jesccs Active Member

Dash Address:
    I just gave an example that there are no absolute truths when judging an expense. A basic internet, according to the complainant, says it is worth $ 10 and it seems that she says it to ridicule the team that accuses of corruption. You need to know more details of the technical requirements, bandwidth, type of link, etc. I gave here an example with LEVEL 3 provider to contrast that argument, but it should not be taken as the quote to compare and re-judge. The team she accuse has been presenting reports to the dash network and these are public.

My complaint is for the way in which the complaint is made, because it put all the entrepreneurs of Dash projects in Venezuela (me included) as suspects of fraud practices and this is unfair to the large number of venezuelan who brings projects to this network to innovate and do positive things for Venezuela and Dash .

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  22. JPGil

JPGil New Member

I use your example to explain my point using another example, but for everyone to know, there wasn't internet connection for no one on the lasts conferences and the firsts conferences that got internet access to the public was provided by the hotel.

I think is also unfair for the master nodes keep giving money, to make this type of events pro Dash and Venezuela, to people that at the end will only manipulate the budgets to take out most benefits for them.

The money should be used in the best way possible so that everyone, Dash, Venezuela and the entrepreneurs, can get benefits from it.

@tungfa @DAOMN @TroyDASH @jesccs @julia gonzalez

• Trolling Trolling x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 4
  23. algodon.franelas

algodon.franelas Active Member

Hello, everyone!

For all of you who do not know me, my name is Eugenia Alcalá Sucre, I am the founder of DASH Caracas and DASH Venezuela and I am very pleased to explain to you about the work we have been doing since june 2017.

Ever since our first event held in september 2017, so far we have accomplished this:
    Big events: 7
    People registered in our database: +7.8 K
    Attendees to our events: + 4 K
    Entrepreneurs accepting DASH: + 100

These number speak for themselves.

But besides of focusing on getting quantity, but also focus on get quality, because we are aware that our image as DASH Venezuela reflects directly on the image of DASH - Digital Cash.

That is why we take into serious consideration the level of the providers we hire. For example, after trying with differents Internet providers, we have now decided to work with http://www.neocx.net/. This is a highly professional team that provide us with a dedicated Internet service for more than 1.200 people (atendees + team), that allow us to have a good quality streaming, downloads new wallets for all attendees, and all the transactions made in DASH City, among other uses.

Also we have build a core team of around 30 people, who work with us everyday, and through our provider IW Consultores we hire over 90 young assistants to the innovation activities (we called them "juniors"). They are mostly college students who have been given the opportunity of working in these events (they dedicate MAX 4 days a month to this job), and receive a more than fair payment.

DASH Venezuela works with an open door managemenet with all of our team members, all entrepreneurs and everyone who wants to know more about our functioning. So, I want to invite anyone who may have any suggestion or concenrs to contact us directly, so we can answer anything you need to know. You may call our PR Coordinator, Nathalia Acosta at +584166063050

We will continue to work to make of Venezuela the first DASH Nation.

• Winner Winner x 11
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Trolling Trolling x 2
  24. AlejandroE

AlejandroE Active Member

As an allie and provider from Dash Venezuela, and as a friend of Eugenia I confirm each word she stated above. Thanks to the effort of her and her team, Venezuela is in the right path to become the very first Dash nation in the world.

No country in the world has the number of Venezuela (relating to Dash). Eugenia mentioned some numbers, I will mention some others:

- We are the 4th country with more visits in dash.org, just after USA, Rusia and China
    - We are the #1 country in transactions from Dash.red
    - Currently Discoverdash.com has around 700 merchants accepting Dash, just Venezuela has +110 by its own.
    - We are the first country that has an official support center for Dash (and any crypto) in the world, this is Dash Help Venezuela which was founded thanks to the advisory of Eugenia.
    - And by May we, Dash Help Venezuela and Dash Venezuela, will start the biggest program for merchant adoption that Dash has ever funded: Dash Merchant Venezuela (numbers coming soon).

Numbers never lie. I am proud to be part of this alliance and I will support every single proposal that Dash Venezuela submits so far.

Best,
    Alejandro

#24 AlejandroE, Apr 3, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 9
    • Like Like x 2
    • Trolling Trolling x 1
  25. algodon.franelas

We want to share the results of our first 6 months of working to build our DASH Nation.

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 10
    • Like Like x 2
    • Trolling Trolling x 1
  26. algodon.franelas

• Winner Winner x 10
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Trolling Trolling x 1
  27. rafa

rafa New Member

I can certify from my own experience that dash conferences in Venezuela provide more than expected.

Just seeing following milestones you can realize the amount of value added to the community:

1. Creation of "Ciudad Dash", excellent idea for entrepreneur and boost adoption for real uses cases. (ridiculous good idea!!)
    2. Every conference there is an increase in participants.
    3. Numerous tv shows and media covering the event.

In summary, I see a numerous amount of professional behind the scenes of every conference, there is a dash host in every corner during the event. It seems easy but isn't.

My congratulations to the Dash Venezuela Team..keep the good job..

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  28. luisfrat

luisfrat New Member

Hi everyone, I work in Dash Caracas as staff member and I want to show that miss @julia gonzalez is exposing it's not a lie, I found the budgets from november and december and she paid us less than what she budgeted. we used the same shirt from the beginning and we are almost the same staff members from the beginning @tungfa @unchained

I calculated the numbers and the Dash amount divided by 35 gives 0,128 and I will post a screenshot of my payments to everybody see it and comprove she paid less Screenshot_2018-04-03-11-20-16.png Screenshot_2018-04-03-11-21-55.png

#28 luisfrat, Apr 3, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2018
    luisfrat
    This message by luisfrat has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Trolling Trolling x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  29. alepiño

alepiño New Member

hola a todos, disculpen que escriba en español ya que no soy muy bueno redactando en ingles y puede que mi mensaje no sea entendido, pero tengo algunas dudas relacionado con lo que he leído, me parece que @luisfrat dio un argumento bastante solido, ya que se puede ver que ha recibido pagos mensuales cerca de la fecha de cada evento, así que por mi parte si demuestra que se se esta inflando el presupuesto en esa área. sin embargo me gustaría que @algodon.franelas colocara aquí cada presupuesto de cada evento ya que son difíciles de conseguir en el foro y que la empleada que tienes pueda demostrar por esta vía con facturas que si se pagaron dichos precios, ya que si me parecen un poco altos y con lo que pudimos ver antes me ponen bastante en duda, me pareció un poco evasiva tu respuesta, ya que nunca se hablo de que no se cumplieran los objetivos, el tema es de presupuestos y me parece que aclarar esto le agregaría mucho mas peso a lo que haces ya que evidenciarías que estas haciendo las cosas bien.
    por otro lado tengo algunas dudas acerca del evento, ¿por que casi siempre van las mismas personas? ¿por que se prometieron 10 dolares y luego una recarga de 10 que no se cumplió? esto causo bastante disgusto en las personas en la cola, si era por la baja de los precios me parece que se debió haber dicho antes que serian 15 en total, ¿se perdió dinero?

#29 alepiño, Apr 3, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2018
    alepiño
    This message by alepiño has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Trolling Trolling x 5
  30. demo

demo Well-known Member

Dash Address:
    XnpT2YQaYpyh7F9twM6EtDMn1TCDCEEgNX
    could you please write proper spanish, with correct spelling. If you want to be understood, the translator should work.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Trolling Trolling x 2