• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Proposal: Integration With A Flagship Merchant

Watch out before you get labeled concern trolls! You ask too many questions round these parts you are bound to be targeted. Just put your heads down and 'just trust core' and you'll all surely become millionaires!!! TO THE MOON!!

Look who is back...

https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/farewell.10836/

Welcome back... *sigh*

LOL you guys are really out of the loop I see. I am done with Dash, but my conscience makes me feel the need to point out the bullshit around here still. You wanted a troll, you got one. Until you guys stop actively ruining this tech, I will be at your heels making you waste your time on other things rather than defrauding investors with you plans of centralization. Calling Dash a crypto currency should be a crime.

LOL you guys are really out of the loop I see. I am done with Dash, but my conscience makes me feel the need to point out the bullshit around here still. You wanted a troll, you got one. Until you guys stop actively ruining this tech, I will be at your heels making you waste your time on other things rather than defrauding investors with you plans of centralization. Calling Dash a crypto currency should be a crime.

If you think creating a new account is the path to gain back any credibilty: Be my guest.

upload_2016-10-11_22-47-41.png

If you think creating a new account is the path to gain back any credibilty: Be my guest.

View attachment 2711

Same goes for you, once Dash goes down in flames because of the lack of a soul, your career goes down the drain with it. You think you will be safe from the fallout of the law once they figure out all this inside trading is going on behind the scenes? You guys are actively running away from transparency and decentralization in an effort to get rich off this project before anyone comes in with more clout than you and takes over. A total power grab. I hope you guys the best but from what I have seen this past year, many projects will make you guys all look like kids in the coming years, if not criminals and scammers.

Oh and ps, your opinions do not matter to me more than the local homeless mans does at this point, you guys are all shrouded in greed already anyways, atleast the homeless guys have perspective. So take your 'credibility' and shove it.

Back