• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Proposal ERROR :(

So you should have the 5 dash right now. Good luck
Hi Beru, yes the address is valid. System has returned 2.4 dash I can make also screen shot to prove it. But the time all dash will return I'll start new proposal. I hope we manage this 3 day timeframe!

@rullikas Alex9 has right, this comma had an impact that we didn't anticipate later this morning on the Masternode network (more information here : https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/masternode-operators-sentinel-hotfix-action-required.17568/).
The team has released a fix, but as a drawback, fixed masternodes now consider the proposal as invalid and therefore are voting it down.
Fix have been applied in both Sentinel and in the proposal tool.

Can I suggest you to re-propose again ? voting deadline being in 4 days, you might be able to get it funded again, you will probably want to ask for 5 extra Dash in order to handle the previous loss.
Grazy.. Thank you all the support. I'll start new one :)

I'm gonna see if I can send you the rest tonight, but if you have enough to post a new proposal, go on with it. Clock is ticking.

I'm gonna see if I can send you the rest tonight, but if you have enough to post a new proposal, go on with it. Clock is ticking.
Yes, thank you. I started the process. Two confirms left, should be up soon!

Last edited:
Hi, I managed to get the proposal up, but now I'm not make a final edit, It keep saying:

Sorry, this proposal does not yet exist!

If the proposal has been submitted recently, it takes about 15 minutes to show up on DashCentral. Please refresh your browser or check the budget overview page until your proposal appears.

This page isn’t working
www.dashcentral.org is currently unable to handle this request.

HTTP ERROR 500

If I understand correctly, theres a problem with sentinel dealing with commas or points. I can vote so seems everything is ok. I'm not a reference in technical stuff but if something go wrong keep us updated and I will transfer the information to competent ears.

If I understand correctly, theres a problem with sentinel dealing with commas or points. I can vote so seems everything is ok. I'm not a reference in technical stuff but if something go wrong keep us updated and I will transfer the information to competent ears.
Thanks! Will do that!
*post edited, now all done, and our nice proposal up & running*
Thank you for fixing it!
04ZEqc.png

Last edited:
Back