Welcome to the Dash Forum!

Please sign up to discuss the most innovative cryptocurrency!

Proposal: Dash Force - Dash Community Energizer

Discussion in 'Pre + Budget Proposal Discussions' started by InTheWoods, Sep 27, 2016.

1. Stealth923

Stealth923 Well-known Member
    Foundation Member

alex-ru is correct, InTheWoods is a massive troll and toxic Dash person, he wants to fork Dash with this money.

I was banned in slack by him because I said I would downvote his proposal and the slack proposal.

Slack was great when I first joined, then turned into a toxic negative place where the admins there bash the dev team day in day out.

When they accomplish something small they sing praises at how good they are and how much better they are than the core team......lets just say that place is going downhill so fast.

I am going to stick to being in the background....cant be bothered with so much drama and negativity.

#31 Stealth923, Oct 2, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2016
    • Informative Informative x 5
    • Agree Agree x 4
  2. qwizzie

qwizzie Well-known Member

who are the admins there exactly ?

3. Stealth923

Foundation Member

InTheWoods, The Dash Guy, Buster - are the ones who I have read that thrive on negativity, drama and love to complain at every chance they get. They may have valid points i.e Lamassu transparency...but the remainder is all pure hatred.

If I were a newcomer to Dash and read the things they wrote in Slack, day in day out, I would not invest a cent, nor would I want to help grow the community.

Anyways, I hope things can calm down, my main concern is with voting yes for this proposal, to someone who hates the dash core team and wants to fork dash.

• Like Like x 6
  4. splawik21

splawik21 Grizzled Member
    Dash Core Team Foundation Member Dash Support Group

#34 splawik21, Oct 2, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  5. flare

flare Administrator
    Dash Core Team Moderator

For documentation purpose:

I have just been banned from the "Public Dash Slack" for using the term "twisted logic" in a disussion with one of their mods - while him calling someone a "fucking idiot" is totally OK. Such Force - much Hypocrisy.

upload_2016-10-2_17-10-47.png

Guys, have fun in your kindergarten :)

• Like Like x 5
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Macrochip

Macrochip Active Member

That ban was wrong and uncalled for and I strongly oppose it. I am officially taking a break from the Dash Slack for an indeterminate period as a result.

Needless to say I am not part of any Dash Force initiative or anything in that regard either.

• Like Like x 10
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. Stealth923

Foundation Member

Pretty sad day - Amanda has left Slack and will no longer be promoting it.....clap clap slack admins, great job! Until certain admins are removed (Buster & InTheWoods primarily) , all this place is doing is damaging Dash.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#37 Stealth923, Oct 3, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2016
    • Informative Informative x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  8. j0shua

j0shua Official Dash Dev
    Core Developer Masternode Owner/Operator

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. thedesertlynx

thedesertlynx Active Member

Hey dudes and dudettes, there's a new Slack channel headed up by the ever graceful @tao dedicated to remaining positive and constructive. Come by and say hi! :)

http://dash-nation-invite.herokuapp.com/

• Like Like x 3
  10. MN man

MN man New Member

This has been an informative thread to read. The inception of DASH force was perhaps one of the most effective efforts. Even though DASH is a great product? It has been the positive promotional efforts and the openness (available info to the public) that has been key. Love to read old blogs comments and vids where ever I can find them....so much good intel to help make informed decisions. The secret to mass adoption. ...oh I loathe to say it but celebrity endorsement and usage always helps.
    Other ideas is to target world travelers...airline crews....occupations that frequently travel between countries. ...military. IMO less intranational efforts and more international. ..airports and hotels near them...cruise ships would be a great target. Info session on ship and download and fill wallets. ..disembark and let them shop merchants. ..reboard and on to next destination. ..never having to deal with local fiat exchanges. Organize a DASH cruise if you could swing it.....make sure it visits different sovereign ports and there is a team ahead setting up merchants to accept DASH.

• Like Like x 1
  11. MN man

MN man New Member

Thx....didn't know if anyone would actually read that