Proposal: Dash Force - Dash Community Energizer

Stealth923

Foundation Member
Mar 9, 2014
alex-ru is correct, InTheWoods is a massive troll and toxic Dash person, he wants to fork Dash with this money.

I was banned in slack by him because I said I would downvote his proposal and the slack proposal.

Slack was great when I first joined, then turned into a toxic negative place where the admins there bash the dev team day in day out.

When they accomplish something small they sing praises at how good they are and how much better they are than the core team......lets just say that place is going downhill so fast.

I am going to stick to being in the background....cant be bothered with so much drama and negativity.

Last edited:

qwizzie

Aug 6, 2014
alex-ru is correct, InTheWoods is a massive troll and toxic Dash person, he wants to fork Dash with this money.

I was banned in slack by him because I said I would downvote his proposal and the slack proposal.

Slack was great when I first joined, then turned into a toxic negative place where the admins there bash the dev team day in day out.

When they accomplish something small they sing praises at how good they are and how much better they are than the core team......lets just say that place is going downhill so fast.

I am going to stick to being in the background....cant be bothered with so much drama and negativity.
who are the admins there exactly ?

Stealth923

Foundation Member
Mar 9, 2014
who are the admins there exactly ?
InTheWoods, The Dash Guy, Buster - are the ones who I have read that thrive on negativity, drama and love to complain at every chance they get. They may have valid points i.e Lamassu transparency...but the remainder is all pure hatred.

If I were a newcomer to Dash and read the things they wrote in Slack, day in day out, I would not invest a cent, nor would I want to help grow the community.

Anyways, I hope things can calm down, my main concern is with voting yes for this proposal, to someone who hates the dash core team and wants to fork dash.

flare

Administrator
Dash Core Team
May 18, 2014
Germany
For documentation purpose:

I have just been banned from the "Public Dash Slack" for using the term "twisted logic" in a disussion with one of their mods - while him calling someone a "fucking idiot" is totally OK. Such Force - much Hypocrisy.

upload_2016-10-2_17-10-47.png

Guys, have fun in your kindergarten :)

Stealth923

Foundation Member
Mar 9, 2014
Pretty sad day - Amanda has left Slack and will no longer be promoting it.....clap clap slack admins, great job! Until certain admins are removed (Buster & InTheWoods primarily) , all this place is doing is damaging Dash.

Last edited:
Reactions: BolehVPN

MN man

Feb 11, 2019
This has been an informative thread to read. The inception of DASH force was perhaps one of the most effective efforts. Even though DASH is a great product? It has been the positive promotional efforts and the openness (available info to the public) that has been key. Love to read old blogs comments and vids where ever I can find them....so much good intel to help make informed decisions. The secret to mass adoption. ...oh I loathe to say it but celebrity endorsement and usage always helps.
Other ideas is to target world travelers...airline crews....occupations that frequently travel between countries. ...military. IMO less intranational efforts and more international. ..airports and hotels near them...cruise ships would be a great target. Info session on ship and download and fill wallets. ..disembark and let them shop merchants. ..reboard and on to next destination. ..never having to deal with local fiat exchanges. Organize a DASH cruise if you could swing it.....make sure it visits different sovereign ports and there is a team ahead setting up merchants to accept DASH.

Reactions: Walter