Price Discussion Thread

AnarchicCluster

Dec 22, 2014
Dash Address
XgJkzjmW1onXH8EsaaZakN1GswjjnAYhUE
It can be the case, but i hope that is not the case,
because if it is, we see quite big drop when new exchange start with Dash.
Indeed, but If you think about it, they do have to get tones of Dash from somewhere. Another option is OTC or they are going to use that Dash the treasury paid out to them.

AjM

Foundation Member
Jun 23, 2014
Finland
When you guys think we hit new ATH 100$?

That is very difficult to conclude to me at this moment, but we can guess.
My guess is before march 31 we hit new ATH 100$.

AjM

Foundation Member
Jun 23, 2014
Finland
Up about 4X in 30 days that is pretty scary doesn't seem sustainable in the "real" world.... especially since I don't have much ;-)
In Dec 2013 many said that also about bitcoin.
But in time we will see how Dash will manage...

TanteStefana

Grizzled Member
Foundation Member
Mar 9, 2014
We do have 2 things going for us vs Bitcoin back then, and those are 1. a more (just more) mature exchange infrastructure and people have become less freaked out every time China's government burps.

Still, it's a very good chance that the team will make Evolution work, and that they'll successfully market and on-board a lot of service providers. Just getting the tourism businesses to accept Dash would be huge (all the stores and restaurants in tourist towns, etc...) It would be HUGE, and our team is serious, mature and when a prospective client meets them, they're won over by intelligence, logic, help, support, persuasiveness (not so much needed when you see how awesome Dash really is). We are THE payment system to be feared by ALL (Visa MC Paypal EVERYONE, MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)

OK, still, the drive up freakin scares me..... then excites me because it means it's really going to happen!

You know, there are members here that kinda freaked out over Minotaur, which I never understood, but those that know him, and work with him have nothing but HUGE praise for him. I agree, he is amazing and I don't even know about all the irons he has in the fire! We have amazing people working for DASH

Ch0nG

Oct 3, 2014
And back to $85...
A 15% pullback is pretty healthy, considering the run-up it had and the fact that poloniex recently added margin trading for Dash. The price seems to be stabilizing around $90, though.

halso

Apr 27, 2016
Sydney, Australia
Imo, we have went too hard, too fast. Has anyone looked at the graph and not concluded the same?

I still think we will hit $1bn mkt cap. But a short term correction seems inevitable.

Disclaimer: i have liquated some MNs and plan to buy even more MNs after correction.

demo

Apr 23, 2016
Dash Address
XnpT2YQaYpyh7F9twM6EtDMn1TCDCEEgNX
Imo, we have went too hard, too fast. Has anyone looked at the graph and not concluded the same?

I still think we will hit $1bn mkt cap. But a short term correction seems inevitable.

Disclaimer: i have liquated some MNs and plan to buy even more MNs after correction.

Are you kidding?
Bitcoin, which is a pile of shit, costs 1000$ and Dash which is by far better costs only 100$...And you expect a short term correction? No way, The short term correction should be expected when dash's price will be equal to bitcoin.

Unless of course the people who own the dollars are tottaly stupid and they keep beleiving that bitcoin is better (which may be the case unfortunately, as long as the rule is this: "the more money you own, the more shit in your head")

GrandMasterDash

Grizzled Member
Masternode Owner/Operator
Jul 12, 2015
Are you kidding?
Bitcoin, which is a pile of shit, costs 1000$ and Dash which is by far better costs only 100$...And you expect a short term correction? No way, The short term correction should be expected when dash's price will be equal to bitcoin.

Unless of course the people who own the dollars are tottaly stupid and they keep beleiving that bitcoin is better (which may be the case unfortunately, as long as the rule is this: "the more money you own, the more shit in your head")
I agree dash is undervalued compared to bitcoin, but then again, it may not be the best comparison as bitcoin doesn't provide income like dash. NEM might be a better comparison and become the biggest rival to both bitcoin and dash. NEM doesn't have privacy but then again dash might well remove Private Send in the future due to regulation.. so, all things being equal, NEM has a lot going for it.

Aaron

Feb 23, 2017
Are you kidding?

Are you kidding?
The short term correction should be expected when dash's market capitalization will be equal to gold.

But first, we have to increase the funding from 10% to 50% or more so we could fund social projects and get the accept of the population.

DAOMN

Mar 30, 2017
And the correction (trader profit taking) continues. It's got a nice bell shaped graph.
I called the top, now I'm calling the bottom. We have dropped too fast, too hard. Fill your boots!
Buy, buy, buy!