• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

[prepoposal] Dash Debit Card ready by Mid-April

Shall we release the DASH debit card within 3 weeks?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I have sent a reply to the unexpected email from Tenx which has informed me that my physical card order has not been shipped and that the order has been cancelled!

I don't know why you have cancelled the order. This is very dissapointing. You have told me that you have returned my funds and that I need to reorder the physical card 'when the system is back up'

I was able to deposit btc with you. I was able to pay for the virtual card, and the physical card. Now I cannot get into the app at all. So I don't know if the funds have been returned, and I also am not able to reorder the card!

I hope your technical support team can help.

:-(

I have sent a reply to the unexpected email from Tenx which has informed me that my physical card order has not been shipped and that the order has been cancelled!

I don't know why you have cancelled the order. This is very dissapointing. You have told me that you have returned my funds and that I need to reorder the physical card 'when the system is back up'

I was able to deposit btc with you. I was able to pay for the virtual card, and the physical card. Now I cannot get into the app at all. So I don't know if the funds have been returned, and I also am not able to reorder the card!

I hope your technical support team can help.

:-(

Ok, I will check with the tech side right now. If your oder was cancelled, it was because we were already out of cards. You should get into your app however and see that. I will get back to you in a few hours after I understand why you can't get in, which should not be the case.

Ok, thanks. Hope it can be sorted out.

Ok, so I have the answer: The reason why you might not be able to get into the app is because you are on a slower internet (could this be?). Then a short-term token which rolls over to a long-term token to access your account has a malfunction and you get an error.

Solution:
1. De-Instal and Re-instal the app - this should fix it 100%
2. Use faster Internet

Can you try the re-instal and let me know that it worked?

Thanx

I don't have slow internet, but I will do as you say. (I will send you a private message with some other information as it is - hopefully - not necessary to continue this conversation in a public way.)

Thanks for getting back to me.

Has DASH been intergrated to OneBit card already. I already receive my card
...waiting to load my DASH

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Has DASH been intergrated to OneBit card already. I already receive my card
...waiting to load my DASH

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

No, not ready yet. We are expecting to have ETH up next week and DASH right afterwards. We had a lot of compliance questions from Mastercard with DASH, so we have to see about the exact roll out. We might have to limit the usage in some way at the beginning. No other provider is offering DASH directly, so let's see what we can do.

I don't want to rain on your parade, but I want you to clarify something. Did you ask us money for Dash integration, and doing ETH integration for free ? o_O

ETH was paid by very specific investors and their investment was speficically for ETH - this was already explained prior to the proposal. We will not integrate any further coins other than BTC, ETH and DASH.

not yet, because we are waiting for the new design to be approved. to be honest, we did not expect our stock of 1.000 cards to be ordered within a few days. That's why we have a delay.

can't wait to order my card... Do you have an ETA on the new cards? Before DASH integration goes live or after?

News from email:
Hello TenX Beta User!

we have some exciting news to share. As we have communicated roughly 2-3 weeks ago, our legally mandatory update has successfully completed. Furthermore our team has been working tireless and so we are thrilled to tell you that we have now integrated Ethereum into our TenX Wallet. TenX is thereby the first wallet integrating ETH directly without any 3rd party provider. DASH is in the final stages and we are doing final tests right now. It should be live next week. We will try to upload a video using Ethereum on the TenX wallet to make a real time in-store transaction soon.

We were asked by our debit card provider to roll out everything in Singapore first, as these new currencies have not been integrated directly with them before. So, if you are in Singapore, please try our new features (feedback always welcome!) and if you are outside Singapore, we are looking forward to bring it to you as well, step by step. Please be a bit patient for the global roll out, since we are breaking new ground with our product.

For any questions please do not hesitate to contact our team at [email protected].

Best Regards,
TenX

Any update for the (physical) card availability internationally?
Yes, our whitepaper will be up tonight on www.tenx.tech and the cards will be ready for order shortly after. Please understand we will ship out the preorders first so expect arrival time for the cards within the next 3-4 weeks at the people's place. We have integrated DASH and will send out a video this week from our users here in Singapore

Back