[prepoposal] Dash Debit Card ready by Mid-April

Shall we release the DASH debit card within 3 weeks?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

GrandMasterDash

Masternode Owner/Operator
Jul 12, 2015
Why did PayPal give $10 to everyone who signed up

Why credit cards give sweet offers to students

It's called marketing and it's very very important for real growth to happen
No one gave anything anyway, they bought customer data; names, addresses, emails etc. As a consumer, you put a lowly $10 valuation on your personal info.

demo

Apr 23, 2016
Dash Address
XnpT2YQaYpyh7F9twM6EtDMn1TCDCEEgNX
No one gave anything anyway, they bought customer data; names, addresses, emails etc. As a consumer, you put a lowly $10 valuation on your personal info.
I was ready to vote yes here.
Thanks for warning me, I abstain now.

I am not a masternode, I am a poor slave.
But in the day of crisis, we will all be judged, masters and slaves, according to what we voted.

Last edited:

Dr. Julian Hosp

Mar 24, 2017
EDIT: We have had a lot of people asking, so pls no more asks, unless you are a Masternode and you voted Yes on our proposal :)

Hey everyone. As you know, tomorrow we have international card ordering open. Since general shipping times are anywhere from 3-7 days, we are looking for 4-5 people from the DASH that we would send the cards express within 1-2 days. You would have to try out the cards BEFORE the weekend (small or large purchase doesn’t matter) and give a quick feedback here in the forum, how it worked. Pics or Video would be awesome. We are not bribing you, we are looking for honest feedback. If you are up for that, please send me a direct message with your shipping address, full name and preferable a phone number. We will only select a few ppl for the quite expensive express shipping. Important: You need to be on Android! Of course, anyone can order the cards through the regular route tomorrow, but it will take a few days for shipping.

Last edited:

studioz

Sep 10, 2014
CANADA
dashbr.com
EDIT: We have had a lot of people asking, so pls no more asks, unless you are a Masternode and you voted Yes on our proposal :)

Hey everyone. As you know, tomorrow we have international card ordering open. Since general shipping times are anywhere from 3-7 days, we are looking for 4-5 people from the DASH that we would send the cards express within 1-2 days. You would have to try out the cards BEFORE the weekend (small or large purchase doesn’t matter) and give a quick feedback here in the forum, how it worked. Pics or Video would be awesome. We are not bribing you, we are looking for honest feedback. If you are up for that, please send me a direct message with your shipping address, full name and preferable a phone number. We will only select a few ppl for the quite expensive express shipping. Important: You need to be on Android! Of course, anyone can order the cards through the regular route tomorrow, but it will take a few days for shipping.
hello Julian , thx for the update , so if i'm in Canada ill be able to order my card tonight ? will you be able to supply the demand ? i know alot of people are waiting on your card including me . thank you

Last edited:
Reactions: Ezeksalt

Dr. Julian Hosp

Mar 24, 2017
hello Julian , thx for the update , so if i'm in Canada ill be able to other my card tonight ? will you be able to supply the demand ? i know alot of people are waiting on your card including me . thank you
No, Thursday for the express. Everything else will be 3-7 days.

CaptainPicard

Mar 12, 2017

Cool! Could you provide the link to where we can place an order for the card? I couldn't find it on your website.

Reactions: studioz

joemoraca

Is this the app? https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.onebit.app&rdid=com.onebit.app

This app will not let many countries sign in - based on country code for phone -- no UK no Western Europe - it says that Dash is private beta - and app in "unreleased." In this
video you say cards are now shipping to all but US. Is there really a Dash card available for people in UK or Western Europe? Has anyone gotten their card?

Dr. Julian Hosp

Mar 24, 2017
Is this the app? https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.onebit.app&rdid=com.onebit.app

This app will not let many countries sign in - based on country code for phone -- no UK no Western Europe - it says that Dash is private beta - and app in "unreleased." In this
video you say cards are now shipping to all but US. Is there really a Dash card available for people in UK or Western Europe? Has anyone gotten their card?
You don't take time to read, do you? You just post? Do me a favor and read the last 2 pages please and all your questions are answered. Thanx

Dr. Julian Hosp

Mar 24, 2017
Good morning everyone (at least here in Singapore) :) Will do a Facebook Live on our company channel in 15 minutes at 10:45am Singapore time (10:45pm New York Time) - looking forward to telling you about the card orders and answering your questions about our tokensale on Saturday: www.facebook.com/tenxwallet

TaoOfSatoshi

Grizzled Member
Jul 15, 2014
Dash Nation
www.dashnation.com
Good morning everyone (at least here in Singapore) :) Will do a Facebook Live on our company channel in 15 minutes at 10:45am Singapore time (10:45pm New York Time) - looking forward to telling you about the card orders and answering your questions about our tokensale on Saturday: www.facebook.com/tenxwallet
When are you going to flip the switch on the card ordering? You will be my first crypto debit card, I like your style.

mastermined

May 26, 2014
Ok. Then I have a followup question.

Many crypto debit cards that don't have an issuing enity in the US are notoriously hard to get for those living in the US -- regardless of if the card itself can be used in the US.

So, can this card be legally mailed to the US? Or must it be sent elsewhere first like some other debit cards?
We have heard this from other companies too. We have not seen/heard any issues ourselves. Again, I believe this is because these companies use 3rd party providers. We will deliver ALL the cards ourselves. Seriously - one of our employees has to run with 100 envelopes to the post office every day. He gets treated to free ice cream in return :)

We are happy to ship a card to your address... also to Antarctica (while I doubt anyone accepts debit cards there...).
Yes correct. You can already try it with Bitcoin and Dash would follow mid-April.
That's really awesome.
So if I order it now, will I need to order another card?
Or you just simply will add Dash as additional currency?

@dmitriybtc With our proposal to add Dash as an additional currency you can get our card now and it will get "upgraded" automatically. So, feel free to try out the card with Bitcoin now and Dash in the future :)
I thought this was supposed to be done at least 2 months ago, what happened to being able to order a card and use btc until Dash was added?
So no virtual card is available and no physical card either for usa until end of july? did i miss something or did something go wrong, what happened to the april usa launch date?

Reactions: JGCMiner

mastermined

May 26, 2014
great news: if you have the latest app version updated, you should NOW be able to order the new cards! Try it out! :) www.tenx.tech
looks like I can now deposit btc into a muli sig account? that i guess y'all control? no option to pay for anything with tap and pay but the card button is now visible and does not say "coming soon" anymore. there is also a bunch of kyc stuff to fill out. what are the limits? same? does this card work in the usa? so this is a real card y'all will send out? or a virtual card?

Dr. Julian Hosp

Mar 24, 2017
looks like I can now deposit btc into a muli sig account? that i guess y'all control? no option to pay for anything with tap and pay but the card button is now visible and does not say "coming soon" anymore. there is also a bunch of kyc stuff to fill out. what are the limits? same? does this card work in the usa? so this is a real card y'all will send out? or a virtual card?
1. Yes - we use BitGo - industry standard
2. we don't offer tap and pay right now
3. You can use the card in the US / we don't ship to the US until Q4 this year
4. It is a real card, yes.

SharkOne

Mar 15, 2017
We are pending the update of the app, just to be sure we don't have any unforeseen problems before the tokensale. If you want to have it unlocked, send an email with your TenX account email to [email protected] and he can manually update your account.
Yup, that's what I did as soon as I saw you posting this message on your slack. Still waiting though :p

mastermined

May 26, 2014
1. Yes - we use BitGo - industry standard
2. we don't offer tap and pay right now
3. You can use the card in the US / we don't ship to the US until Q4 this year
4. It is a real card, yes.
So it is just a virtual card for usa residents until Q4, right? I'll give it a try, thanks!

SharkOne

Mar 15, 2017
Sorry to say that I didn't receive the card in time for the weekend, will probably receive it Tuesday since Monday is a holiday here. My wallet app wasn't updated to support Dash either...

Dr. Julian Hosp

Mar 24, 2017
Sorry to say that I didn't receive the card in time for the weekend, will probably receive it Tuesday since Monday is a holiday here. My wallet app wasn't updated to support Dash either...
hmm, not sure - we sent it express. pls keep me posted.

Dr. Julian Hosp

Mar 24, 2017
When we release the addresses for the tokensale (in case you are participating), please make sure you cross-verify the addresses are correct and you are not being scammed:

DASH:

Good luck!

Julian

TheSingleton

Masternode Owner/Operator
Mar 27, 2017
Same, though I expect it to get here tomorrow.