• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Pre-Proposal : Dash to fund the Proof of Bandwidth coin (v2). Fund privatix.io

Would you like Dash to fund the privatix Proof-of-Bandwidth coin?

• Total voters

demo

This is an attempt to evade censorship in this forum, because the first poll was locked. So I am posting a second poll. Please respect free speech.

My proposal is more specific now. I am asking Dash community to fund privatix.io. Read their patent pending whitepaper.

Hurry up, only two days left for the privatix pre-ICO.

If this poll gets enough yes votes, and If I ll find the 5 dash proposal fee , I will propose this in the governance system of dash.

Last edited:
The idea is good. But their token is called 'PRIX'

Unfortunately, they lost me at this point. (You might not understand why unless you are a native English speaker.)

Unfortunately, they lost me at this point. (You might not understand why unless you are a native English speaker.)

I assume that they deliberately chose the "pricks" name, because they want their coin to be considered as a threat for the internet status-quo.

Πραξ. 26,14 πάντων δὲ καταπεσόντων ἡμῶν εἰς τὴν γῆν ἤκουσα φωνὴν λαλοῦσαν πρός με καὶ λέγουσαν τῇ ἑβραΐδι διαλέκτῳ· Σαοὺλ Σαούλ, τί με διώκεις; σκληρόν σοι πρὸς κέντρα λακτίζειν.

“And when we were all fallen to the earth, I heard a voice speaking unto me, and saying in the Hebrew tongue, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? It is hard for thee to kick against the pricks” (Acts 26:14 KJV)

Last edited:
If my masternode serves 100 Mbps and your masternode serves 1 Mbps, why we should gain the same Masternode daily payment?

@UdjinM6 , @camosoul come here and get him! I discovered that @ampp is yet another communist!

Not all masternodes are equal!!
Squeeze the daily payment of the masternode owners who are communists, and squeeze it now!

<vote history><-- why vote history is usefull?
*yes 1 vote(s) 50.0%
no 1 vote(s) 50.0%
other 0 vote(s) 0.0%
</vote history>

Last edited:
I can't come up with anything too trolley right now. ;)

Why don't you just fund some ddos on under performing nodes. They will be forced to upgrade to keep it online so then everything will be fair. Problem solved.

I can't come up with anything too trolley right now. ;)

Why don't you just fund some ddos on under performing nodes. They will be forced to upgrade to keep it online so then everything will be fair. Problem solved.

The ddos problem is solved by hiding the masternode IPs, not by increasing the bandwidth.

Furthermore, it does not count if you upgrade the bandwidth of your mastenodes, if this bandwidth is not actually used. Masternodes should be paid according to the usefull bandwidth they provide. Which means that a masternode close to a city which does a lot of transactions should be paid more than a masternode who resides in Antarctica, even if this Antarctica-masternode has available (but useless/unused) bandwidth to give to its closest hop.

<vote history><-- why vote history is usefull?
* yes 1 vote(s) 33.3%
no 2 vote(s) 66.7%
other 0 vote(s) 0.0%
</vote history>

Last edited:

so it will be grand PRIX ! :- )

And in french PRIX is price, cost, prize, award.

Last edited:
Privatix is an up and running network.

Look at their Dashboard, they have 14 agents alive.

Dash should cooperate with them now and fund them, as long as they still remain small.
A strategic allience should be formed with privatix, the Dash masternodes should become part of the privatix network. the bandwidth the masternods offer to the network should be measured, and each mastetrnode should be paid accordingly.

Dash community should not do the same mistake they did with Tezos.

Last edited:

" We invite any other teams or developers to take up the flag and continue contributing to the project in the spirit of the open-source community. Please note that any software forks should include the usage of original smart contract (PRIX token and supply) or a 1:1 swap should be provided if it is implemented on other chains. "

Back